PDA

View Full Version : This is it!

Ryu
11-25-2002, 04:09 PM
:)

My Phase 1 JKD instructorship from Paul is STILL good, and still instated! :D
I left Paul a message yesterday and he called me back today about questions I had.

My instructorship is still good, and I'm still in good standing. :)
Plus, I talked with him about testing for Full Instructorship in JKD, and will be hopefully meeting with him sometime in March just after my rape-crisis advocacy training.

I have been training hard obviously, but I'm going to start really training hard for this upcoming test. Full Instructor's a big deal, and probably 80% of the stuff we'll do will be contact sparring, (standing, ground grappling, weapons, mass attack, etc.) The test will probably span over about 3 days.
So I'm going to try and get myself in top shape for it. (and obviously stay in top shape as well. Right now I'm in the best shape I've been in, but I'm going to try and push it even more.)

Wish me luck! Again, my posting will probably get effected, but I'll try to drop by.

Ryu

yenhoi
11-25-2002, 04:13 PM
:D

Xebsball
11-25-2002, 04:25 PM
Sweet :D

Now, if you mention phase 1 jkd instructorship ever again im going to strangle myself with my mouse's wire. :D

FatherDog
11-25-2002, 07:19 PM
Congratulations, Ryu. I wish you lots of luck in reaching your goal.

What do you intend to do if you get full instructorship? Are you planning on opening a school, or would you just like to get certified so that you can someday?

dnc101
11-25-2002, 07:45 PM
Ryu, good luck! (And it's ok not to post if you are training instead.)

Qi dup
11-25-2002, 09:31 PM
Originally posted by Ryu
Again, my posting will probably get effected, but I'll try to drop by.

Ryu

it's really a shame when people let their training interfere with their posting on KFO. It's sad really....

Just playin with yah Ryu, good luck man!

SevenStar
11-25-2002, 10:24 PM
Train hard, bud. I'm sure the test will be a piece of cake for ya.

guohuen
11-26-2002, 11:08 AM
Fantastic! Cool how your path is coming together.

Former castleva
11-26-2002, 11:34 AM
See?
Itīs not all strange and nasty stuff that happens to you.
Good luck.

rubthebuddha
11-26-2002, 02:08 PM
well, badger, we'll still always have phone calls to bruce. :o

Radhnoti
11-26-2002, 09:57 PM
I wish you the best of luck. If you're teaching style is as interesting as some of your posts have been, (not the chick related ones :) ) I'd say you'll be a great instructor.
Please keep us updated.

Serpent
11-26-2002, 10:01 PM
Hey, Bruce Lee just rang. He wants to know where the hell Ryu is.