PDA

View Full Version : Five minutes alone...

Serpent
11-25-2002, 10:35 PM
Purely for the nonsense of it, who would you most like to have five minutes alone with in a soundproofed room?

I'm not talking about your sexual fantasies (come on, 5 minutes!?)

I mean just you and your mad skills, let loose with all eyes turned away. For example, I'm sure a popular choice at the moment might be Osama Bin Laden or Saddam Hussein. After all, even the most passive people would have to admit that there are some folks out there that simply deserve an arse-kicking.

Personally, my list is so long it's got beyond a joke. However, to get the ball rolling with considerable controversy, I'd have to go with a guy that's very close to the top of my list, George W Bush.

What about you?

Felipe Bido
11-25-2002, 10:43 PM
Hitler

Serpent
11-25-2002, 10:46 PM
You graze up your knuckles on his decomposing bones.

What's the point of beating up a dead guy!?

eulerfan
11-25-2002, 10:48 PM
Mine are personal. I can't work up that kind of hatred for people I don't know. In fact, I have a theory that you have to love somebody to properly hate them

Mr Punch
11-25-2002, 10:49 PM
What's the point in beating up a dead guy??

So I suppose fictional characters (ie. Bert the chimney sweep in Mary Poppins) is out?

It'll just have to be George Bush then... Oh, and all of those ******* kids who took that Nat Geographic test the other day...

Mr Punch
11-25-2002, 10:52 PM
Originally posted by eulerfan
Mine are personal. I can't work up that kind of hatred for people I don't know. In fact, I have a theory that you have to love somebody to properly hate them

Interesting. I wouldn't need personal hatred to beat up someone like Bush... I'd consider it service to humanity.

Serpent
11-25-2002, 10:53 PM

That right there is one serious window directly into your psyche, eulerfan! ;)

And you don't have to hate them. Hate leads to suffering. The dark side that is. It's just that some people really deserve an arse-kicking. I guess I do hate George Dubya, but not in that soul-eating, all encompassing way. But I'd still love five minutes alone with the pretzel-choking chimp.

Serpent
11-25-2002, 10:55 PM
Originally posted by Mat
What's the point in beating up a dead guy??

So I suppose fictional characters (ie. Bert the chimney sweep in Mary Poppins) is out?

Well, you know... when there are so many living people that are so deserving....

Serpent
11-25-2002, 10:56 PM
Originally posted by Mat

Interesting. I wouldn't need personal hatred to beat up someone like Bush... I'd consider it service to humanity.

Preeeee-cisely!

yenhoi
11-25-2002, 11:00 PM
Serpent.

Xebsball
11-25-2002, 11:04 PM
myself

jon
11-26-2002, 12:19 AM
Oh man, where to start!

Bill Gates, for stuffing the computer software world for probarly decades to come.

The members of the band 'The Backstreet Boys' for what I hope would be obvious reaons. Where im from you would get shot for acting like that - probarly by your own parents.

Pauline Hanson, to quote a good friend and superb comic Garry Who...
"ugly women, red hair, white skin, eyes like two p!ss holes in the snow - apperently she doesnt like coloured people."

Anyone from the klu klux clan or whatever the heck those stupid white supremist morons choose to call themselfs at the time.

Chairman Mao, come on any self respectiong CMA should want a go at this guy.

Osama Bin Laden, yeah its predicatable but i couldnt leave him out.

PHILBERT
11-26-2002, 12:25 AM
Chad
Chad
Osama
Sadam
Shane
Chad
Kyle C.
Joey B. (Before he smoked so much weed he lost 6 years of his memory)
Chad
Justin Timberlake
Jeremy Harris
Chad
The people who gave the go ahead for the movies A Brady Bunch, A Very Brady Sequel and lets not forget Batman and Robin
Chad
Ohhh jon gave me a good one too, those stupid racist groups who think that white people are superior to others.
Chad

cha kuen
11-26-2002, 12:47 AM
I'd fight bin laden.

kung fu books (http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=taichimaster06&include=0&since=-1&sort=3&rows=25)

Lisa
11-26-2002, 12:50 AM
The student loan people. But first they'd have to fill out fifty different forms, all of which say the same thing, have them signed by a few different people, then fill out a few more forms to confirm that they sent the other forms. I hate the student loan people.:mad:

Hau Tien
11-26-2002, 01:04 AM
John Walters. Between him and Bush, I can't think of two guys who need an arse-whooping more.

Oh yeah... and those student loan folks like the wife said... they're annoying too.

Yung Apprentice
11-26-2002, 02:39 AM
George Steinbrenner
Justin Timberlake
Woody Harrilson
Jay Z
Cam Ron
Micheal Jackson
Puff Daddy
Bud Selig
Kobe Bryant

OdderMensch
11-26-2002, 03:40 AM
moon landing deniers
Barry McCaffrey.
And whoever realy shot JFK

but if not limited to the liveing

Mao,
W R Hearst,
Hennry Anslinger
or Patton! I'd learn a lot if i could survive :D

scotty1
11-26-2002, 04:32 AM
Could I have the Pantera tune playing in the room as well?:)

OneStrike
11-26-2002, 07:08 AM
Rosie O'Donnell

Former castleva
11-26-2002, 07:28 AM
Nobody so far,even though many would deserve punishment in some way.

Why Mao Zeodong? :)
And he´s gone too.

No martial arts masters yet?

quiet man
11-26-2002, 07:33 AM
William Shatner.

Fight club, baby! :D

Qi dup
11-26-2002, 09:03 AM
you beat me to it quite man, I was just about to say that!

Chang Style Novice
11-26-2002, 09:15 AM
Could I get Cheney handcuffed to Ashcroft and have a twofer?

i'll also need a straight razor, a car battery, jumper cables, plenty of salt, and an apple corer.

guohuen
11-26-2002, 10:36 AM
Any of the aforementioned would do nicely.

Repulsive Monkey
11-26-2002, 10:54 AM
Ghandi, Mother Theresa, Boddidharma, Jesus Christ, HH The Dalai Lama, Kofi Anan, Terry Waite, Maximillian Colbey, ...etc..

I'm sorry but my list is just as stupid as everyone else's.
Can't people see that!!?

Stacey
11-26-2002, 11:24 AM
Michael Jackson
Ricki Lake
Puff Daddy
mike tyson (poisoned and delerious with broken arms)
Jet Li
Bob Sagat
Jerry Fallwell

That chick flick loser from "Serendipity" that creates a new standard for weak american men.

Carrot Top- Who the hell is this guy, why is he supposed to be funny and why didn't that D.C. Sniper do us all a favor and take him out.

Any T.V. evangelist.

The guy who stole 500 bucks from my room.

Anyone who jumped me or kicked my ass when I was coming up. The guy who knees my nuts so they bled. The punk who threw rocks at my head, the 17 year olds who beat me down in 6th grade.

Screw forgiveness, it there is one thing the kung fu movies have taught us its that vengence is the best way to go.

guohuen
11-26-2002, 11:51 AM
Decaf bro. Next time try the decaf.

PQS
11-26-2002, 12:32 PM
Margaret Thatcher
Sir Alex Ferguson
Roy Keane
Maradonna
who ever invented low alcohol lager :(
Phillip Morris

Serpent
11-26-2002, 03:53 PM
Originally posted by Repulsive Monkey
Ghandi, Mother Theresa, Boddidharma, Jesus Christ, HH The Dalai Lama, Kofi Anan, Terry Waite, Maximillian Colbey, ...etc..

I'm sorry but my list is just as stupid as everyone else's.
Can't people see that!!?

Does anybody have a spare chill pill for Repulsive Monkey?

:rolleyes:

Serpent
11-26-2002, 03:54 PM
Originally posted by yenhoi
Serpent.

I guess that was inevitable! :)

rogue
11-26-2002, 06:59 PM
Personally, my list is so long it's got beyond a joke. However, to get the ball rolling with considerable controversy, I'd have to go with a guy that's very close to the top of my list, George W Bush. You'd have a tough time with him Serps, Dubya seriously trains like a mofo. Not to mention he has those Predator drones to send a Hellfire missle up your tailpipe.:D

Bush (http://webmd.lycos.com/content/article/1685.53556)

My list...

Osama and any other al Qeda puke.
The 9/11 hijackers, ( OK I'd just ventilate their heads not beat them up).
Bill Clinton
Hillary Clinton
Roger Clinton
Momma Clinton for birthing the three of them
The a-holes in Nigeria that want to stone that woman to death for adultery.
The house of Saud. (Saudi Arabia aint a country it's a family with a flag. Props to George Will)
The house of Dior.
The International House of Pancakes.
The guy who invented the Teletubbies.

straight blast
11-26-2002, 06:59 PM
A dirty scumsucking perverted F*CK of a gyno who gave a 16 year old girlfriend of mine an unneccesary pap smear that scarred her internally and gave her a bit of a touch up at the same time.

There is nothing I wouldn't do to that ****. He is the only person in the world I hate and really hope one day to permanently cripple and maim. I hope he burns in hell for it. If I don't get him God will...but until then I'm looking for my chance.

HATE

Sharky
11-26-2002, 07:16 PM
The guy that interrupted my cypher on stage last friday night after like two bars, and for giving me the broken mic

The people who robbed me last year.

The uni accomidation department who still want me to pay £1500 for the honour of living in such a great house.

But most of all....

simone's boyfriend :mad: :(

diego
11-26-2002, 07:21 PM
Originally posted by Felipe Bido
Hitler

the guys been dead for 60 years :D you scared of the boogey-man Also?.

Royal Dragon
11-26-2002, 07:28 PM
Why is everyone so down on Dubby??? He's Da MAN!!!!

Anyway, I have no one I would want to take 5 minutes with.

Me, I just inadvertantly irritate people. I have no need for hate.

diego
11-26-2002, 07:28 PM
President Bush Is President "Buff"

lol, if monkey boys considered buff, in this pc era, i think ima revoke my position on feminism. Is'nt buffed like stacked, cokeboys scales be cluttering the carpet; knawmean?.:eek:

if that made no sense, best turn off that folk music then!.

Serpent
11-26-2002, 07:40 PM
Originally posted by rogue
You'd have a tough time with him Serps, Dubya seriously trains like a mofo. Not to mention he has those Predator drones to send a Hellfire missle up your tailpipe.:D

Ah, he runs too much. I'd take out his knees and he'd be my b!tch in seconds. Besides, he still doesn't train as much as I do. And I could soften him up with a spelling bee first. He probably couldn't even spell 'bee'!

The Predator drones and a Hellfire missle kinda contravene the whole 5 minutes alone in a room theme too, so I might be able to avoid those on a technicality. ;)

PHILBERT
11-27-2002, 12:34 AM
Chad.

Nancy Kappelle, this lady worked for a government based agency and she *claimed* that the agency would help pay for my school providing I got denied for other forms of financial aid. After applying for the government student aid loan at my school and being denied (because my parents claimed me as an exempt on there tax return last year which raised my income over $100K), I called her back hoping the agency would help. Turns out she was bull****ting through her teeth the entire ****ing time about it, then got herself fired too. Turns out the agency is designed to help people find jobs and this lady went around schools leaving her card saying they were designed to help people with college.

The head of the district agency pretty much told me tough **** with the lies and that I'm on my own. Didn't give me any places to look into for financial aid. Not my God ****ed fault that they employed a bimbo ***** who lied to God only knows HOW many people then the agency screws them over.

My mom won't ****ing help me for school even though she claimed me on her taxes which in turn caused me denial of financial aid to begin with.

Chad.

quiet man
11-27-2002, 07:06 AM
Could I get Cheney handcuffed to Ashcroft and have a twofer?

CSN - gonna get medieval on their a$$es? :D :cool:

Nevermind
11-27-2002, 07:40 AM
1).Mark David Chatman (the ***** who shot John Lennon)
2).The *******s who killed Jam Master Jay
3).Osama Bin Laden
4).Whoever killed Martin Luther King (I don't believe it was James Earl Ray and neither does King's family)
5).Any member of any boy band.
6).Saddam Hussein
7).Any racist
8).Any closed minded person.
9). Nelly
10). Any so called "thug" when they aren't carrying a gun.

I could go on forever, but I think that just about does it. By the way, these are in no particular order. God, that felt good! We should do this more often. Kind of therapeutic. (o:

Chang Style Novice
11-27-2002, 07:41 AM
quiet man -

Those guys are already Medieval. I'm gonna bring 'em up to speed on the Enlightenment.

respectmankind
11-30-2002, 05:41 AM
tv ministers
any racist
the new wave of anti islam ***gots
any new age person
any hippie
any person who put GWB on their list
jesus for letting his followers become ***gots
baptists, in any form
infact, all protestants
radical muslims and any other radical religious group
buddhists
some of my friends
supporters of prop choice
people who kill over pro life
80% of people my age
many people from other age groups
old people who ride in on their white horse
limp bizkit
couple of atheists from paltalk
and me for not taking pitty on these people
ohhh...
my mother
my father

lau gar
11-30-2002, 05:54 AM
buddhists? why?

respectmankind
11-30-2002, 06:00 AM
well, obviously not all, or even a very high pecentage, but buddhist do have their own for of radicals (not violent) and i hate it, and it is also often admired.

MaFuYee
11-30-2002, 11:27 AM
dale carnegie
paulie shore
chevy chase
christine aguillera
the pope
pat buchannan
jimmy falwell
ashida kim
bk frantzis
paulie zink
puff doody
louis farakahn
al sharpton
don king
michael jackson
axl rose
gavin rossdale
barney
bill clinton
hill clinton
tonya harding
nancy kerrigan
david hasselhoff
rob schnieder
cher
celine dione
dione warwick
starr jones
jenny jones
maury povitch
barbara walters
lou perlman
erle montaguie
christopher lowell
leung ting
aqua
cops who do nothing but raise revenue for the city
politicians in general
the people who came up with 'infomercials'
don imus
the people who came up with the idea for speed limits
the people who made car insurance mandatory
puritans
chris tucker
eminem
barbara streisand (sp?)
sandra bernhardt
<more>

Cody
11-30-2002, 12:05 PM
for a different purpose. I can't do vengeance, even if there is still a drop of it left in me. can't permit that.

There are three people I would like to meet with separately alone, and without promise of support or interfence of any kind from any third party. They are nameless.

1. lied out of fear of loss, and malicious intent. I want it FIXED. I would like a confession, but it needn't be public. There is another way to handle that. no more threats, or isolation techniques. Meanness begets meanness, and acting, can cover only so far. A spirit in hell can be seen at a glance. It just takes a willingness and an alertness. patience. After all of this, if I can help I would, but I will still follow who I am.
2. private matter.
3. A person who harmed me for no reason other than he couldn't turn me from a deep loyalty. made it look like an accident. I want him on his knees and crying for every fkng day, past and future, that I suffer for his covert attack on my person. Maybe he'll learn something from this anguish that my punching him out (if I could) wouldn't teach him.

with a sigh of relief,
Cody

HopGar
11-30-2002, 12:22 PM
the leaders of:
Hamas
Jihad
Fatah
Al-Aksa
Al Qaida

Also:
Arafat
Backstreet boys for obvious reasons
The guy who stole my knife this past week
Suicide bombers in Israel
The KKK

More to come later

eulerfan
11-30-2002, 12:36 PM
Okay, I think I would enjoy time alone with any parent who molests their own child.

I don't think I'd enjoy time alone with Hitler as much as I would time with Mengele.

The Willow Sword
11-30-2002, 12:42 PM
want 5 minutes alone with the MOTHERF#CKER that came up with the idea for Telemarketing.

The Willow Sword
11-30-2002, 12:58 PM
:rolleyes:
you seem to display moments of intelligence at times Stacy. what do you think?:rolleyes:

Sharky
11-30-2002, 02:14 PM
HopGar, racist much?

Serpent
11-30-2002, 07:10 PM
Dayum! Has respectmankind got issues or what!?

Sharky
11-30-2002, 07:20 PM
****. i think he covered like 95% of the worlds population with that list.

eulerfan
11-30-2002, 10:16 PM
Yeah, not showing a lot of respect for mankind, ironically.

respectmankind
12-01-2002, 05:05 AM
meh... what ya gonna do?

Serpent
12-01-2002, 06:30 PM
Originally posted by respectmankind
meh... what ya gonna do?

Mock you.

;)

respectmankind
12-01-2002, 09:48 PM
always comes down to my public mocking doesn't it? meh, what ya gonan do.

PHILBERT
12-01-2002, 11:25 PM
Chad

I think I would like to take on Hitler, but the thing is I couldnt kill him. Indeed what he did was horrible, I know, but if he never came to power, God only knows what this world would be like. Someone crazier than him might of come to power in Germany and develop the atomic bomb and blow up half the world with it for all we know. Heck for all we know, 90% of us might not even be born today as a result, chances are some of us or our parents are products of the baby boom. I know my dad was.

Chad

Mr Punch
12-02-2002, 12:24 AM
Waddamagonnado!? :mad:

Respect, I'll give you the first twenty five minutes for being such a pinko liberal wuss... those other five percent of the world's population should get theirs too.

And you think I'm joking...

respectmankind
12-02-2002, 05:23 AM
god**** 5%, they deserve the worst

Skummer
12-02-2002, 06:21 AM
I'd like some time alone with any one of the Baldwin brothers and
Any member of Britain's royal family.

GunnedDownAtrocity
12-02-2002, 03:15 PM
philbert's mom for not helping him with school even though they made over 100k.

i wouldnt kill her if he didn't want me to, but i'd pop her one.

PHILBERT
12-02-2002, 03:30 PM
Originally posted by GunnedDownAtrocity
philbert's mom for not helping him with school even though they made over 100k.

i wouldnt kill her if he didn't want me to, but i'd pop her one.

She'll help though when she realizes that if I don't go to school I will loose health insurance. If I am not a full time student my health insurance will drop me. If I get in a car accident or get some kind of deadly disease my mom's S.O.L. So she'll probably fork up the money.

Chad.

GunnedDownAtrocity
12-03-2002, 03:29 AM
it's good to hear that she may help regardless of the reason. not helping your kids pay for school is one of my pet peeves. i'm all about making your children pay for their own car and laughing at them when they get their first 200 dollar electric bill, but there are way too many people who have no interest in going to school to not help your kids out if you can. unless of course your kids are little *******s.

respectmankind
12-03-2002, 03:33 AM
are you a little ****er philbert? are you? :) j/k

African Tiger
12-03-2002, 10:42 AM
I finally get to this post and everyone has stolen my best ideas.

But read my reply to the Skinhead post - releasing the inner animal thing, and that pretty much sums it up. I would also like to add:

Alec Baldwin - for breaking his promise to leave the country. (I actually worked with William - he's a lot less obnoxious)

90% of the Democratic party - particularly the limousine liberals.
75% of the Republicans (I'm voting 3rd Party next election - learned my lesson)

Barbara "no longer cute, lost my voice, and as entertaining as a prostate exam with a rusty aluminum baseball bat" Streisand - and I am not going to apologize for misspelling her name.

Backdoor Boys, outof Sync, and anyone associated with Making the Band, American Idol, and Pop Stars. And I swear if they bring back Star Search, Ed McMahon is getting a beating as well, even if he is a former Marine.

Adam Sandler is crusin for a brusin, but he took a picture for a shy female friend of mine, so I'll just ***** slap him a few times.

Since I'm a bit crazy, I'd love to take a crack at Suge Knight. Let's forget that he probably had both Tupac and Biggie killed, I just want to see his big ass crumple after a cross kick to the shin.

Puffy...nuff said. He gets the old school beatdown with a crate full of 80's records. SAMPLE THIS you freak!

J-Ho - she just needs it. She's used to having men on top of her, let's see if she can sprawl out of a nice mount. Of course, I'll be choking the **** out of her for making a mockery out of women of color.

......And talking to the stunt coordinator on Daredevil (you'll see me doing some extra work in it if you look close enough), Ben Affleck couldn't fight his way out of the shower, much less protect her.

And finally, Osama, Ariel Sharon, Arafat, and 90% of the Middle East. This **** has gone far enough, boys. Time to sit in the corner and think about what you've done to the world...after suffering an embarassing beat down by yours truly. :D

Cody
12-03-2002, 11:08 AM
With The Foster Farms Chickens (not), for the purposes of expanding their comedy routines beyond the valley of clucks. I can almost see myself in a chicken suit now. I Want To Joinnnn!

Cody

"You dispute my lineage?!! Do I not have feathers? Do I not cluck? Okay, so Dragon is showing. :o But, But..... Where you think all us chickens came from? You're ****** right! Fine reptilian stock. um, just think of me as a mascot."
:D

eulerfan
12-03-2002, 11:13 AM
Guys, let me point something out.

You aren't supposed to like boy bands. They are for the youngsters. Not you. Complaining about them is like complaning about the poor structural integrity of leggos. I would hope somebody would point out that you are not meant to build with them. They are toys for kids.

As an adult, I have very refined musical tastes. When I was twelve, it was all about Debbie Gibson and Tiffany. Didn't hurt me none.

I will never understand why people are so p!ssed about boy bands.

norther practitioner
12-03-2002, 11:21 AM
Jealousy, of sorts I believe. The male psychy usually includes a lot of this, and when girls want something, a lot of the times guys want to be that, if they aren't, well.....
oh, and there music sucks.

about the structural integrity of legos, let me run some calculations..........................

yup, there pretty weak...lol.
however the idea of legos, would build some crazy strong buildings, oh wait, yeah, they are called cynderblocks.

Stacey
12-03-2002, 11:23 AM
Originally posted by African Tiger
I

Barbara "no longer cute, lost my voice, and as entertaining as a prostate exam with a rusty aluminum baseball bat" Streisand - and I am not going to apologize for misspelling her name.

Puffy...nuff said. He gets the old school beatdown with a crate full of 80's records. SAMPLE THIS you freak!

J-Ho - she just needs it. She's used to having men on top of her, let's see if she can sprawl out of a nice mount. Of course, I'll be choking the **** out of her for making a mockery out of women of color.

I couldn't agree more....btw You should work for Dennis Miller. Especially the part about Streisand.

guohuen
12-03-2002, 11:25 AM
OK fellas, I'll field this one. Because they're all such incredible prats!I'm sure most of the guys with little sisters with bad taste have been through this scenario. Your with your friends and sister and the topic of music comes up and sis says she likes brands xyand x and your friends look at each other and say gee that's nice like their talking to a harmless idiot.

All kidding aside, you make good points.:p

Chang Style Novice
12-03-2002, 11:27 AM
I think preteen girls should be into threatening, scary old men like the gent in my userpic, not nonthreatening bodyhairless twentysomethings who look about 15 like in Boy Bands.

I also think water should run uphill, and that chocolate ice cream should have all the protein and vitamins you need.

In other words, Eulerfan is correct.

African Tiger
12-03-2002, 01:57 PM
thank you! Dennis Miller is one of my heroes. But I think his witticisms would drown my own.

Debbie Gibson - the only reason any of us guys had any respect for her, is 'cause we wanted to "be alone with her, NOW!" and not have to think about it. Tiffany, well she's got a nice set of hooters after the kids came.

Boy bands still suck. I hated New Edition back in the 80's (when I was a teenager), hated NKOTB (in my 20's), and hate anything with that geeky-ass synthpop sound from today, now that I am a crochety 33 year old. Dance steps do not a good band, make. However, I will freely admit to liking New Order and U2 - but at least those guys can write lyrics...

Jealous? Because teenage girls want boy band members? Take a walk through the mall wearing well-fitting clothes, and you will have teenage girls all over you. Teenage girls love POWER, and they especially love older men. I still have teenage girls throwing themselves at me. Fortunately there's this Statuory rape thing that keeps us all in check :D

Leggos - come on, Bart Simpson made a shirt made of...oh wait, they were "Blockos.":p Well I made some pretty tough structures out of leggos, kiddo. And I'm sure many engineers and architects started out by building leggo forts.

Nobody who worships a boy band will amount to anything when they reach adulthood...but to quote Dennis Miller, "That's just my opinion. I could be wrong." :D

KC Elbows
12-03-2002, 02:10 PM
The Beatles started out as a boy band, and became something better.

All of the others? Well... not all got into heroin.:D

No one admires wasted potential.

As for legos, I think they'd make a great tenement, you know, a big happy blue and yellow slum. Welcome to leggo land, mother ****er.

African Tiger
12-03-2002, 02:24 PM
dunno, KC. Were the Beatles really a boy band? I mean, they were a dumbed down rock and roll group, who stole most of their sound from Motown and from the blues, but they played instruments at least.

Not to mention, I can't see Ringo or George doing The Cabbage Patch or The Running Man. John or Paul...?

PHILBERT
12-03-2002, 02:26 PM
Chad.

Id also toss in Justin Timberlake (from 'N Sync) for getting Britney Spears. Sure she can't sing but she has a great body and I'd bone her in a heartbeat if she'd let me. I would kick his sorry little butt for getting to be with her. Sorry Wendy, I know you got the hots for him but I'd rip him apart if I could.

Chad.

Stacey
12-03-2002, 02:35 PM
at 15, a girl should have a coming out party and be ready to date.

A qincinera.

Then if you don't want your daughter/sister acting as a community car wash, have an excort to make sure she's pure.

Its not Socially or intellectually fair and I'm not talking about love. Just sex.

What is the cruel irony that at age 15, all the girls wanted to fack older guys in college and we were left to our pimply dates of kissing and "I need to save myself for my future husband who could be you"

Now that I'm older its illegal. But untill those laws get changed you'll see me no where near a girl of that age that might even suggest anything more than platonic love.

However, when I go to France or Brazil, my ideals change considerably. There 16 and 17 year olds are fair game. God bless the sunny warm countries of the world.

PS. Are 16 or 17 year old fair game in any US states? Not that I would, but its good to know that you could ;)

KC Elbows
12-03-2002, 02:38 PM
AT, they certainly had the boy band PR at the beginning. They just got sick of the fact that their fans didn't really listen to their music, so they changed the music.

Plus, some of these boy band members actually play instruments.

Sad. I'd like to think that if I was given that sort of opportunity, I'd try to do something more with it than just thirty six versions of 'I wanna walk with you baaaaaayaaaaaayaaaaaaabeyeyeyeyeyeyeyeyeeeeeeeeeee !"

[DOGS HOWLING IN DISTANCE]

Mind you, I'd be the scary boy band member with the horrible scar. It'd work. The KFQG boy band. Never mind all of that potential crap I was talking about earlier. Give me fame and fortune. Then I can afford a good gym.

Xebsball
12-03-2002, 02:45 PM
Stacey is correct (where do you get your info?)

The avereage here for first sexual intercourse last i had heard somewhere was 15 for both male and female

Sharky
12-03-2002, 03:23 PM
15? Really?

red5angel
12-03-2002, 03:31 PM
Grendel, on the wingchun forum, I would pay money for five minutes alone with that retard.

Xebsball
12-03-2002, 03:39 PM
either 15 or 16 as far as i can remember

dezhen2001
12-03-2002, 04:19 PM
how about 5 mins alone with the guy from the skinhead thread? but id get beat up :(

dawood

Serpent
12-03-2002, 04:42 PM
Originally posted by dezhen2001
how about 5 mins alone with the guy from the skinhead thread? but id get beat up :(

dawood

No you wouldn't. Just release your inner animal!

African Tiger
12-03-2002, 04:45 PM
Funny you mention that, stacey.

The statutory age or age of consent varies from state to state. In most it's 18, while it's 17 or 16 in a lot of others, and if I'm not mistaken it's as low as 14 in Alabama....no, seriously! It's actually posted on a NAMBLA site - can you believe they actually have a website that monitors stuff like that? Sick...

My biggest problem with statutory rape is that an 18 year old can actually be arrested for messing with his 17 year old girlfriend, even if her birthday is an hour away. Plus so many of these teens are actually capable of making adult decisions. So why are we "protecting" them with this law?

Moreover, why when "the shoe is on the other foot" (women picking up teenage guys), women are not prosecuted with the same vigor as the men? The silence from feminazi organizations like N.O.W. was deafening when Mary Kate LeTourreau was arrested for REPEATEDLY seducing an 8th grader..........curiouser and curiouser.

OH, that's who else I'd like to see in that 5 minute room:

Any executive member of NOW
Any man who rapes a toddler
The judge who left Mary Kay off so easily

Denz, I'm sure you could take that guy. I bet Ralek could take him. Although if he didn't, it'd sure be fun to watch him get his face pounded into the floor!

dezhen2001
12-03-2002, 05:04 PM
Serpent: LMAO :D ill just let tae li kick his ass and watch as she does it - shes my inner animal ;)

AT: the age of consent is a serious issue in some cases... lucky u dont live here where i am man... teenage mom capital of the world imo :(

as for me taking that guy if he went ape like that i dunno what id do... hence prob get my eye gouged or something lol

im a lover not a fighter :D

dawood

African Tiger
12-03-2002, 07:16 PM
Don't get it twisted Dez (my new expression...). I'm just thinking there are too many people in prison 'cause of the loopholes in statutory laws, and too many people not serving an ounce of jail time from the same loopholes. A really ugly double-standard exists in this country when it comes to statutory rape.

In states like California where I am, once convicted of statutory rape, you have to register as a sex offender - even if it's 18 on 17, as I noted earlier.

Now with this whole Megan's Law thing (good idea, but it's so close to being Unconstitutional, it's scary) you can actually look this person up on the internet, then picket outside his house 24 hours a day until he moves. Notice I said HE - I'd love to see someone protest outside Mary Kay's home, of course it won't happen....

eulerfan
12-03-2002, 10:05 PM
African Tiger, I think you just trolled yourself. :D ;) :D

Stacey
12-03-2002, 10:33 PM
14 in Al...I think its the same in Hawaii.

I won't go on the Nambla site though.

I really don't want the FBI flagging my computor.

A man's greatest weakness is rape charges. Even if you are found completely innocent, your reputation is shot, you don't have your community, people are cold. Your emotionally exilled from you group.

If I was accused and they saw that i went to a Nambla site, that would seal my grave.

Thats why I won't go sleeping with any 13 year olds.

However when I go to Carnival....I plan on shaking my hips with a sexy 17 yr old. Brazilian women are the most beautifull on earth. None other can compare.

eulerfan
12-03-2002, 10:33 PM
The silence from feminazi organizations like N.O.W. was deafening when Mary Kate LeTourreau was arrested for REPEATEDLY seducing an 8th grader..........curiouser and curiouser.

This is bugging me.

To be clear, I am a feminist but NOW p!sses me off.
Much that same way that, as an environmentalist, GreenPeace
p!sses me off.
Or, as a proponent of human rights, the ACLU annoys me to no end.

It's all very, "I think you're actually hurting our cause, you
dipsh!ts."

But, what did you expect NOW to say about THAT? What would that have to do with anything?

Sharky
12-03-2002, 10:39 PM
The quicker we see a photo of eulerfan, the better off we'll all be.

Stacey
12-03-2002, 10:40 PM
when I was in 8th grade getting chubby's every 5 minutes I would have been game. The after affect would have made me a neal calamarion though. *******.

Serioulsy though, that is sick and wrong. Especially considering how old and ugly she was. I bet she made him call her mommy....now there's a thought to go to sleep to.

In such cases, do as the Bolivians do.

A man was going around raping old women, so the village came to the man's house, poured gasoline on him and lit him up. He burned to death.

Thats why it is that Bolivia has the one of the highest poverty and the lowest crimes rates on earth?

eulerfan
12-03-2002, 10:42 PM
Ther are two, count them TWO, photos of me in the got qi? thread. One effectively highlights the source of all my power.

If you want any more, you have to send me FREE CLOTHES to pose in. Otherwise, suffer.

PHILBERT
12-04-2002, 12:24 AM
http://www.ageofconsent.com

Somewhere on that site is a chart of countries of the world and states in the U.S. My friend and I got in a debate over statutory once on the age in Texas, he said 18 I said 17 and did a net search and that site came up. The URL got stuck in my head since because its so easy to remember.

respectmankind
12-04-2002, 01:32 AM
anyone who believes israel is innocent
people who follow politics over morality (taking sides on issues)
franklin roosevelt
mindless patriots
mindless anti patriots
paranoid militia ***gots
anyone who choose patriotism to country over humanity
grandfather
grandmother
mom and dad yet again
john hagee
any protestant (again)
anyone who thinks harry potter is from satan
any adult who likes harry potter
anyone who says ma's are from satan
baptists (again)
liberals
those 'everything is relative' people (you know the type)
every god**** bahai i know
the alaskans up here that hate the natives and equate them to drunks
drunks
drug addicts
ANYONE ON MTV
tito ortiz
alan rousche
anyone who defines themself by their sexuality
most baby boomers (65%??)
lawyers
danahue (saw his 'news' today)
most everyone in hollywood
creators of faces of death
people who watch faces of death
people who think that watching fod is not wrong
hmmmmmm...

Sharky
12-04-2002, 03:50 AM
i like respectmankind. a lot.

Sharky
12-04-2002, 03:58 AM
although maybe he needs five minutes... 'alone'

*heh*

Sharky
12-04-2002, 03:59 AM
then again i wouldn't mind five minutes alone with selma hayek at the moment.

Sharky
12-04-2002, 04:00 AM
hm. look at me i'm talking to myself.

Sharky
12-04-2002, 04:00 AM
i'm cold and lonely :(

respectmankind
12-04-2002, 04:24 AM
hey sharky, i just had some great five minutes alone. clean up is a *****

Stacey
12-04-2002, 07:54 AM
Holy Shnike, Korea has an aoc @ 13 years old. Even I draw the line there.....hmmmm.. unless they are wearing a school girl outfit, that is just wrong.

12 in Mexico and Netherlands? Are they serious?

Ok, I think a 12 year old can have sex....with a 12 year old. But a 50 yr old on a 12 year old is wrong.

maybe age brackets would be more appropriate.

African Tiger
12-04-2002, 10:58 AM
NOW was very vocal about changing laws to punish men who molest young women and children, despite this little bug called "due process". When the opposite started happening, instead of campaigning to stop PEOPLE from molesting children - by somehow identifying those factors that create child molesters - they chose to remain silent. This is disgustingly hypocritical. In the same way they went after Senator Packwood and Clarence Thomas, until Clinton closed their lips again.

Lest you think otherwise, I have nothing but respect for women, having been raised by one. But NOW has done more to damage Male/Female relationships, IMHO. Now telling a woman she's wearing a great dress can get your ass fired or sued, wtf???

I love the fact that Gloria Alred is going after Michael Jackson for the child incident in Germany. How many people have done stupid and dangerous things with their children, and didn't have to suffer her witchhunt? For that matter, where was she was Eric Clapton's kid fell to his death - what was that, 10 years ago? No special investigation into whether or not he's a bad father?

Boy, I just hijacked the **** out of this thread, didn't I? :D Gloria Alred - you're next in the 5 minute room! I'll even let my sister kick your ass to be fair!

African Tiger
12-04-2002, 11:02 AM
When you think about it, Stacey, some countries have very low life expectancies. People are forced to procreate at 12, 15, 19, 'cause they may only live to be 50, and they need additional "help" on the farm.

Unfortunately thanks to Nike and The Gap, etc., most of those kids end up in sweatshops, turning $1 worth of material into a pair of $150 Air Jordans, but......
"I don't want to turn this into a rant..." Dennis Miller

eulerfan
12-04-2002, 11:39 AM
AfricanTiger,

Okay. I didn't know they campaigned about that. So, I had no idea what you were on about.

Like I said, I agree with you about NOW. I think the problem with these organizations is that they are trying to get into the press. So, instead of focusing on the real issues at hand, they create non-issues or focus on sensational issues that are barely even tangential to what they are supposed to be fighting for.

And I really think it hurts women to convince them that owning their sexuality is weak or somehow not respectable. :rolleyes:

I mean, that's insulting to men. This assumption that you guys can't see us as sexual beings AND smart, capable individuals both at the same time. That's just retarded.

I just don't want to make 80 cents on the dollar. NOW, can we focus, please?!?!?!?

FatherDog
12-04-2002, 12:37 PM
Just IMHO...

I agree with eulerfan about NOW and Greenpeace. I think they're often unreasonably one-sided and hypocritical in not looking at both sides of the issue.

I don't agree about the ACLU. I think that they're an extreme, and many of the policies that they espouse go further in the direction of lack of regulation than I'd prefer. But I don't feel that they're hypocritical or one-sided; they've chosen a position and stuck to it, and apply it universally. You don't see the ACLU only arguing for freedom of speech for popular causes; they provide funds and legal counsel for nearly /any/ court case trying to defend civil liberties. I think they're more extreme than I'd prefer, but I'm glad they exist, because the other side of the coin is both more extreme than I'd prefer, /and/ more numerous and more entrenched in power than the ACLU.

Xebsball
12-04-2002, 12:59 PM
When you think about it, Stacey, some countries have very low life expectancies. People are forced to procreate at 12, 15, 19, 'cause they may only live to be 50, and they need additional "help" on the farm.

True, but thats definately not the case in here.

Serpent
12-04-2002, 04:57 PM
I mean, that's insulting to men. This assumption that you guys can't see us as sexual beings AND smart, capable individuals both at the same time. That's just retarded.

Absolutely right. I see a really hot woman and I'm all, dayum, she fine! Then if she opens her mouth and turns out to be an idiot, that's the whole thing wrecked right there. But if a hot chick turns out to be bright and informed and open and a great conversation as well as a great bedroom gymnastics partner, well, that's about as good as it gets.

A girl should be hot, intelligent and full of humour. And she should know it and be proud of the fact that she's all those things without being conceited. And a hot chick is NOT just some media perceived beauty. Hot chicks come in all shapes and sizes. (Of course, all guys have certain favourite shapes and sizes, but hey, we're guys ok? Get over it!) ;) )

Serpent
12-04-2002, 04:59 PM
Originally posted by Sharky
i'm cold and lonely :(

C'mere mate. I think someone needs a hug!

;)

Stacey
12-04-2002, 08:58 PM
serpent is right, she has to be smart too.

Or speak another language, but still be bright eyed, so even if she's saying something dumb, I can't tell

Then we can just project all our good qualities onto each other and screw each other's idealization. Which is what happens most of the time anyways.

Serpent
12-04-2002, 09:02 PM
Originally posted by Stacey
serpent is right, she has to be smart too.

Or speak another language, but still be bright eyed, so even if she's saying something dumb, I can't tell

Then we can just project all our good qualities onto each other and screw each other's idealization. Which is what happens most of the time anyways.

Like you've got any good qualities.

Stacey
12-04-2002, 09:10 PM
btw.

I'd like 5 minutes alone with that chimney sweep from Mary Poppins. I kick the crap out of that guy and his filthy boy troup.

Candice Bergmen
Feminatzi man haters
guys with man tools twice the size as mine (no offense to most of you)
chicks with peenises (yes I know I was an internet transvestite, but imagine making out with a girl and having something pop up.

also I'll be surfing porn and accidently see a hot girl thats really a shemale and may actually go a few strokes before looking down.

For these people who make this kind of porn, I want Iraqi sentencing, A surgical procedure and 5 mintues to kick the crap out of them.

TELEMARKETERS WHO DON'T SHUT UP.

US Army recruiters who try to cash in on the insecurities of young men.

Cosmo and other fashion magazines for cashing in on the insecurities of young women

"DUDE YOUR GETTIN A DELL" Give a choice between beating down Hitler and that Kid, I'd choose to curb stomp the dell kid.

the web site thing on the top of the internet that keeps track of everywhere you've been. Nothing like having people try to go to "southwest.com" and when they type "s" see "sexxyasianschoolgirls.com" (don't go there) I want to kick the guy's ass that did that

those people that read their own twisted values into the bible. "The bible is against smoking, ear piercings, and rap music"
By this logic God is for flying planes into buildings

The aresshole Alqaida, Jerry fallwell and all the Hitlerettes of conservative fundamental religion that see evil in everything except themselves.

Stacey
12-04-2002, 09:14 PM
Serpent, I didnt' say I had any good qualities, but by being tabula rasa, she can project everything she thinks of as good onto me. Likewise I can see her as a great person, even though by default any woman with me is likely to be a scoundrel.

Serpent
12-04-2002, 09:18 PM
Any woman with you is likely to be a deaf, blind retard.

red5angel
12-05-2002, 09:20 AM
Ok, I got another one!!!!! I would pay money and have it televised....

5 Minutes with Eminem!!!!! I would love to spend 5 minutes kicking that whiney beyotches a$$ 12 ways from sunday.

guohuen
12-05-2002, 09:50 AM
Id pay good money to see that.

Serpent
12-05-2002, 04:21 PM
I actually dig Eminem.

If he really winds you, then you've fallen right into his trap. He's vaudeville man. He is to rap what Alice Cooper is to rock.