PDA

View Full Version : knee popping

eulerfan
11-28-2002, 10:09 AM
My knee is popping really loudly and frequently. A few times a day, I mean. My doctor says that there is nothing to worry about if there is no pain. I went to several different websites, all of which had different explanations for popping knees.

I am wondering if anybody has experienced this. Are there any, "Yeah, me too, never caused a problem, though,"s or "Yeah, that used to happen to me and two years later I was having knee surgury,"s?????

neptunesfall
11-28-2002, 04:45 PM
happened to me for the first month or so after i first started traditional training and after i started iron body. it shouldn't be a problem, all my popping went away after a little while.
have you started anything new recently?

TkdWarrior
11-28-2002, 07:48 PM
Originally posted by eulerfan
My knee is popping really loudly and frequently. A few times a day, I mean. My doctor says that there is nothing to worry about if there is no pain. I went to several different websites, all of which had different explanations for popping knees.

u r just thinking too m uch dude...it's not big deal...the popping sounds happens to me too...i forgot from when... when doc says it's cool then it's cool...
-TkdWarrior-

eulerfan
11-28-2002, 09:26 PM
Originally posted by neptunesfall
happened to me for the first month or so after i first started traditional training and after i started iron body. it shouldn't be a problem, all my popping went away after a little while.
have you started anything new recently?

Now that you mention it, I have. I always hate getting warmed up. It's just boring to me. But I can't get a really good workout if I'm not really warm. So, I recently started warming up on a stationary bike so I could read a short essay or something while I did it and the computer does the steady increase for you. I guess that really bends and straightens your knees pretty rapidly for about ten minutes.

I can't believe I didn't put two and two together. Thanks.

dnc101
11-28-2002, 11:55 PM
eulerfan, if the seat on that exerbike is not adjusted correctly it can cause knee problems. With the balls of your feet on the pedals and one pedal down your leg should approach full extension, but never hyperextend or leave the pedal. You probably already knew thar, but just in case ... .