PDA

View Full Version : what's hizzel my nizzels?

GunnedDownAtrocity
12-01-2002, 05:49 AM
what's up everyone? have i missed anything good in the past two months?

here's a decent off topic link for everyone to enjoy:

http://216.239.51.100/search?q=cache:uEg-QWPsO0sC:www.retardsanonymous.com/bag-tard.shtml

Sharky
12-01-2002, 07:15 AM
I still love you.

Chang Style Novice
12-01-2002, 07:49 AM
The Got Qi? Girls thread is about to overtake the Jet Li thread.

Willow Sword will be trading Frito Pie for Poutine.

Shaolin Do has renewed respect on account of attacting hot, smart chicks.

There's a few mouthboxing matches in progress.

We still can't post images.

Ryu has a girlfriend.

Ralek seems to have submerged again, but Tinman poked his nose in yesterday.

Blade II rocks, Brotherhood of the Wolf sucks.

That's about it.

Former castleva
12-01-2002, 09:03 AM
And a lot more.

Former castleva
12-01-2002, 09:03 AM
And a lot more.

Various chemical changes,circulation and cell replacement and changes constantly happening in posters.

Xebsball
12-01-2002, 09:07 AM
Blade II indeed was cool

I still dont have a girlfriend

I am playing eletric guitar again

I'm tired

GunnedDownAtrocity
12-01-2002, 11:24 AM
ha ....

i love you too sharky. i'm glad you're still posting ... you were on a bit of a hiatus right up until i started my own.

chang... i agree that attracting hot girls to kung fu is indeed very cool. they don't need to actually know how to fight ... they just need to indulge my fantasies. female martial artists and gamers make my naughty parts tingle.

i have heard the exact oposite about blade 2 and brotherhood of the wolf though. i saw blade two at work shortly after it came out, but reserved judgement because the copy was really dark and it made it difficult to make out most of the action. i'm still gonna watch brotherhood of the wolf on the very enthusiastic recommondation of a friend, but ill probably just download it instead of renting it now.

wish ralek hadn't disapeared. he makes me laugh.

xebsball ... i might not have the hair anymore, but i can still pretend to be your girlfriend. if not your woman your headwh0re maybe? i'm tired too.

Serpent
12-01-2002, 06:36 PM
Hey there sicko. Welcome back.

;)

joedoe
12-01-2002, 07:41 PM
Hey there GDA. How is the treatment going? Hope all is well.

Yung Apprentice
12-01-2002, 08:52 PM
NNNNOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

:running away, screaming like a girl:

Xebsball
12-01-2002, 09:12 PM
headwh0re would be fine :D

IronFist
12-01-2002, 11:19 PM
First, I believe the word is head*****. :D

Second, what's up GDA? Good to see you back here.

IronFist

GunnedDownAtrocity
12-02-2002, 12:56 AM
hey serp. how you been man? you still fighting with that one guy?

treatment is actually going pretty crappy joe. it's finally catching up to me. it hasn't been like that the whole time though, it just started with the last two treatments. the good thing is that after tuesday i'll only have two more and im fu cking done. i'm really excited ... this sh!t cant end soon enough. figured i should get back in here and try to rekindle my interest in martial arts.

ironfist . .. yeah yeah, but using a zero requires much more sloth. hey ill finally be getting pavels power to the people. im gonna get it for christmas one way or another so ill have good motivational material for getting back in shape. i figured a new routine might make it feel less like starting over.

Mr Punch
12-02-2002, 01:04 AM
I was jus wonderin this morning if you'd carked it yet GDA.

Good to see you back.

GunnedDownAtrocity
12-02-2002, 01:06 AM
hehe ... still alive unfortunately. god da mn pus sy cancer.

IronFist
12-02-2002, 01:11 AM
PTP will get you back into shape. It's not too hard, either, so it's all good. :D

Are you still rocking to awesome music?

IronFist

GunnedDownAtrocity
12-02-2002, 01:54 AM
fashizzel my nizzel

Chang Style Novice
12-02-2002, 06:26 AM
GDA's favorite movie! (http://peoplesforum.com/cgi-bin/forum?233@182.zEvyawqauxM.19@.efa84d6/2457!enclosure=.3d556d00)

FatherDog
12-02-2002, 09:33 AM
Not even cancer can defeat Rotting Orbs Style. :D

Good to see you back, GDA.

KC Elbows
12-02-2002, 10:02 AM
Hey GDA. Only two more treatments? Glad to hear it.

GunnedDownAtrocity
12-02-2002, 10:03 AM
me too.

Chang Style Novice
12-02-2002, 01:23 PM
Meat, ooh!

GunnedDownAtrocity
12-02-2002, 02:20 PM
beat who?

joedoe
12-02-2002, 03:48 PM
Hey GDA, sorry to hear that it is not going well, but glad to hear you only have 2 to go. I am assuming things are going well in that you are beating the cancer.

I thought you had Hodgkins, not ***** cancer. :D

Kristoffer
12-03-2002, 11:17 AM
**** cancer. Its even more disgusting than watching your cat ****.

Kristoffer
12-03-2002, 11:18 AM
hihi.. I said F@RT :D

Serpent
12-03-2002, 03:27 PM
Originally posted by GunnedDownAtrocity
hey serp. how you been man? you still fighting with that one guy?

Hey bro. I'm pretty good. Which one guy was that that I was fighting with? Must've been popped in the head, cos I can't remember!

Turiyan
12-08-2002, 02:31 PM
"Hizz" replaced words to make a piffy nuance that outsiders dont understand. Hoe becomes "hizzoe". The method evolved to use other methods of replacing words to conceal their meaning. Nizzles is a word you shouldnt be using foe shizzles and giggles.

scotty1
12-08-2002, 02:59 PM
Must have not been around when all this cancer sh!t broke.

Glad to hear you're nearly done GDA.

GunnedDownAtrocity
12-08-2002, 03:09 PM
bah ... im with goerge carlin . .. its all about context. "some black guy" can be way worse than ****** depending on what you mean by that.

a lot of my white friends say "whats up my ******" to eachother frequently. they aren't racist, they mean nothing by it, and they are just joking around. i think it would be ridiculous for anyone to take offence to that.

on the flip side, if some racist fu ck were to say some black guy tried to ask him the time earlier there would be every reason to be upset.

. ... context

serp ... i can't remember for sure myself. it might have been sifu able.

Serpent
12-08-2002, 06:22 PM
Ah, I have the occasional run-in all over the place. Who can be sure?

HuangKaiVun's been entertaining with his idiocy lately. That's the most recent one I can remember. SifuAbel actually seems to have settled down a bit. Maybe he's mellowing with age?

(We'll soon see based on how he responds to this post, if at all! ;) )

FatherDog
12-08-2002, 07:07 PM
a lot of my white friends say "whats up my ******" to eachother frequently. they aren't racist, they mean nothing by it, and they are just joking around. i think it would be ridiculous for anyone to take offence to that.

http://www.flemcomics.com/197.htm
http://www.flemcomics.com/198.htm
http://www.flemcomics.com/199.htm
http://www.flemcomics.com/200.htm
http://www.flemcomics.com/201.htm

Chang Style Novice
12-08-2002, 09:31 PM
http://www.crumbmuseum.com/race2.html

GunnedDownAtrocity
12-08-2002, 11:57 PM
fd ... those are pretty funny man. im actually gonna read the rest of those comics from work tomorrow.

csn ... .lmao ... man i don't know why that first pic made me laugh so hard but it did. probably cause im stoned and because of how unexpected and ridiculously offencive it was ..... actually "unexpected and ridiculously offencive" kinda sounds like someone i know.

this brings me to another point since we are on this topic. i'm glad i can laugh at stuff like that. i'm glad that i can laugh at racists jokes whether they be about whites, blacks, or polocks. i admit that i generally find humorr in anything offencive, but i honestly feel that people are too sensitive about these types of jokes, especially when they are about blacks. if you dont like racist jokes at all i guess i can see where you are coming from, but i have seen far too many people who can tell a polok joke and take offence to black joke in the same turn. i think that's racist. being afraid to make fun of black people is racist at least to some degree. blacks are fair pickins to be made fun of just like anyone else. i completely agree that there are some jokes that have no other purpose than to suggest blacks are an inferior race, these exemplify ignorance as a dominant trait amongst hate mongering racist fu cks, but there are plenty that are harmless and funny as hell. a joke is just a joke .... don't put hate where its not.

FatherDog
12-09-2002, 09:42 AM
fd ... those are pretty funny man. im actually gonna read the rest of those comics from work tomorrow.

Yeah, I think this particular comic will appeal to you, GDA. A word of warning; while the strips that I linked to are work safe, a lot of the rest of the series aren't. So turn your monitor away from the door, if your boss is in the habit of walking by. :D

Chang Style Novice
12-09-2002, 10:16 AM
"Wildman Sam's Pure N!gger Hearts" is, I think, one of the greatest examples ever of showing the true nature of racism. The fact that it's presented in such a dewey-eyed, rosey-cheeked, wholesome fun fashion is why we're able to laugh at the atrocity that Crumb presents us with. The cognitive dissonance between the inhuman cruelty of the content and cutesypie mawkishness of the form becomes so great you can only process it one way. The fact that the cartoon is the creation of a white man with a well-known sexual obsession for black women just takes it that much ****her.

GunnedDownAtrocity
12-09-2002, 10:20 AM
"The cognitive dissonance between the inhuman cruelty of the content and cutesypie mawkishness of the form becomes so great you can only process it one way."

.... or you could say it like that too.

csn has a good vocabinary.

guohuen
12-09-2002, 10:30 AM
CSN reads Dr. Leon Fessenger. I'm telling.

Chang Style Novice
12-09-2002, 11:06 AM
Naw, I just hang with the fruity artf@gs.

FatherDog
12-09-2002, 11:39 AM
Originally posted by Chang Style Novice
Naw, I just hang with the fruity artf@gs.

As opposed to the non-fruity art***s?

fa_jing
12-09-2002, 12:52 PM
Hey, did you guys see "Crumb" on the Bravo network?

We used to have a comic book he did around the house, passed down from our parents. To see that documentary, man that was one of the freakiest,disturbing things I have ever seen. Crumb and his two brothers.

Chang Style Novice
12-09-2002, 01:05 PM
FD - I hang around with some butch artf@gs, too.

FJ - He!! no. I saw "Crumb" in the movie theater.

fa_jing
12-09-2002, 01:08 PM
It's documentaries like "Crumb" that make me glad I'm just a computer program and not a human being :)

GunnedDownAtrocity
12-09-2002, 01:59 PM
im gonna see if i cant download this crumb somewhere .... i have never even heard of this guy before.