PDA

View Full Version : Possibilities in growth

S.Teebas
12-01-2002, 09:04 AM
Do you think its possible to get in the kind of shape that Scott Stiener is in naturally? I mean, do you think he uses steroids or what?

WinterPalm
12-01-2002, 06:09 PM
I did a search.
Steriods without a doubt and why the hell is he always staring at his biceps muscle when he flexes?

rubthebuddha
12-01-2002, 09:51 PM
from what my wrestling-fan buddies tell me, scott steiner had a back injury that required steroids to heal properly. he just took advantage of it, and i doubt he gave up the roids cold turkey.

on a side note, one time i was at these guys' house, and they were watching the stuff, and someone in the stands had a sign that said, "ROIDS SHRINK NADS."

was the best sign at a sporting event i've seen.

SevenStar
12-01-2002, 09:57 PM
most wrestlers have a trademark pose they do, like HHH spreading his lats, looking down, then throwing his head back and dumping water on his head. The single and double biceps poses are probably scott's poses.

As for the roids, I'd believe that he's on him. you have to be an absolute genetic freak to have the size that he has. I wouldn't be surpirsed if many WWE wrestlers were on them.

IronFist
12-02-2002, 12:19 PM
Originally posted by rubthebuddha
on a side note, one time i was at these guys' house, and they were watching the stuff, and someone in the stands had a sign that said, "ROIDS SHRINK NADS."

was the best sign at a sporting event i've seen.

lol.

I just looked up some pictures of him. Yeah, I would be willing to bet he juices.

IronFist