PDA

View Full Version : Choy Lay Fut Books?

mantis boxer
07-23-2000, 05:52 AM
Where can I find the best Choy Lay Fut books?

LeeKoonHung ChoyLayFut
07-23-2000, 11:29 PM
Hello,

I was a studnt of one of the top Choy Lay Fut Masters Grandmaster Lee Koon Hung, now I follow his brother Master Li Siu Hung. We have 4 different books by Grandmaster Lee Koon Hung cover different forms and weapons, and 1 that covers fighting. These books are excellent, better than what I have seen. And Grandmaster Lee Koon Hung was well respected, and a very tough fighter.
You can order through our web page or by phone (954) 730-3688 www.leekoonhungkungfu.com (http://www.leekoonhungkungfu.com)

Take care

Jimbo
07-24-2000, 01:21 AM
Besides Master Lee Koon-Hung's books mentioned above, there are, sadly very few books on this system. Others I can mention off-hand are Choy Li Fut by Jane Hallander and Doc Fai-Wong, and Choy Lay Fut kung-fu, Chinese art of self-defense, by Leo Fong. The latter book is no longer in print, and Leo Fong did not appear overly knowledgeable about this art, but the book is interesting just for its collector value.
Jim

alecM
07-25-2000, 02:14 AM
If we are talking Collecting ClF books, I have according to some of my friends a very rare book called Choy Lee Fut Wooden Dummy techniques by Leo Chu featuring Sifu Ho Ngau.