PDA

View Full Version : funniest fight that never happened

red5angel
12-04-2002, 09:27 AM
Ok, so a buddy and I are at this bar right? Just hanging out having a good time with some freinds, when this midget, yes MIDGET, starts getting in my buddies way.
Well he thinks its funny as hell and makes some smart @ss remark about the guy loud enough so he can hear it, and the midget turns around and punches my buddy RIGHT IN THE CROTCH!!!!! No freakin lie, this midget tried to start a fight with him by punching him in the crotch!!!! So we managed to wrestle my friend out the door before he pummeled this guy.
now, he wants to go back and try to start a fight with the midget if he can find him!!!!

ewallace
12-04-2002, 09:29 AM
you probably saved your friend's life. Don't ever under-estimate the short-comings of midgets. Midgets decimate all.

red5angel
12-04-2002, 09:31 AM
Thats pretty much what I told him but he didnt seem to believe me or think it was half as funny as I found it!

Ford Prefect
12-04-2002, 09:43 AM
So was this midget purposely starting trouble? What exactly was he doing?

Water Dragon
12-04-2002, 09:45 AM
Trained midget are dangerous

http://jollydwarf.com/Assets/Images/cl08.jpg

KC Elbows
12-04-2002, 09:45 AM
I got a fiver on the midge in a rematch.

red5angel
12-04-2002, 09:53 AM
Ford, he was talking smack to all of us there for a while, said we kept getting in his way and he couldnt get to the bar to get drinks. My buddy cracked a joke about helping him up on a barstool with a child seat in it, and thats when the guy punched him, RIGHT IN TH CROTCH!!!!!

But check this out, the bouncer there said this midget and a buddy of his, also a midget, liked to start trouble there every once in a while!

apoweyn
12-04-2002, 10:21 AM
me and merryprankster were walking along in alexandria when this huge samoan looking guy jumped out in front of us, tied two wheelbarrows together with a watering hose, and used them like enormous nunchuks.

merryprankster was killed instantly. me... i survived another 20 minutes. but ultimately, i snuffed it too.

that didn't happen. sorry.

stuart b.

red5angel
12-04-2002, 10:48 AM
LOL@ Apoweyn!

I would think if you dont stand over say three and a half feet you would leave everyone standing over twice your height alone.....anyway, maybe the midget is just asking for it and I should let my freind just have a go at him! Maybe I can get it put on PPV!!! :)

Mojo
12-04-2002, 11:07 AM
Doctors have determined that midgets possess tard strength and can overwelm the average person.

Nevermind
12-04-2002, 11:58 AM
My money's on the midget. I always go with the underdog. Plus, if he is overestimated, in my book he automatically has the advantage.

Cipher
12-04-2002, 02:14 PM
I knew a guy once that said he was in a bar and had problems with some little miget starting trouble, only problem was, when it started to heat up and he was about to stop the midget in the ground about 20 midgets jumped him and chased him down the street. I would love to have seen that.

respectmankind
12-04-2002, 04:27 PM
midget may have great strength, but think of the old technique we all learned on younger brothers. the one with the hand and the swinging wildly while hitting nothing.

Serpent
12-04-2002, 05:35 PM
Just think about how easy it is to kick a midget in the face. Careful though, cos they'll bite your toes off given half a chance.

neptunesfall
12-04-2002, 05:44 PM
this whole thread sounds like a david lynch movie

Former castleva
12-05-2002, 07:37 AM
Garden gnomes are very tough and highly dangerous if used as a club.
No offense to midgets.

Cipher
12-05-2002, 08:15 AM
Hehe. I hope there are no Kung Fu midgets on the boards.

Ford Prefect
12-05-2002, 08:20 AM
I dunno. One of the guys I used to hang out with a lot is a midget. People wouldn't notice when they practically stepping on him sometimes, and of course there was always some pompous ***** to make a comment like the child seat. Maybe you guys should stick to fighting people in wheel chairs. That'd be even funnier.

Stacey
12-05-2002, 08:21 AM
lol @ Waterdragon's picture and Mojo's comment.

Actually there was a midget ninja back in feudal Japan. Also there was a midget that learned fu.

Yes, I think they have tard strength as well, still, I think I could take a midget.

I'd feel bad, but probably their strength lies in your fear of hitting them.

kick him at keep him at bay,

once on the groud, your toast, can't lock those short arms. but you could throw him out the window.