PDA

View Full Version : Trying to contact Al Leong, need help.

SifuAbel
12-05-2002, 09:39 PM
Hi all. I'm trying to contact Al leong. You know him from films like Bill and Ted EA(genghis Khan) and countless other movies and TV appearances. Al, if you're out there please email me. I believe we might come from the same martial "family".

Stranger
12-06-2002, 05:02 AM
He shows up from time to time in the back of IKF promoting seminars (usually on the West coast). Maybe they could put you in touch with him.

You have to call him "Bob" Genghis Khan when you meet him. :D

African Tiger
12-06-2002, 05:18 PM
That's a tough one, Abel. He's a part of our Tai Chi family at The Taoist Institute, and I met him while working on The Scorpian King.

You might want to call SAG (screen actors guild) at 323-954-1600 and find out his agent's contact information. This never really works for me, but it's a start...

SifuAbel
12-07-2002, 03:11 AM
You worked on the scorpion king? SWEET!!! Now I gotta call you. Celebrity and all. ;)

The reason i'm asking about al is that i was talking to my teacher the other day about dragonfest and that i saw al there and the whole nine yards. He(my teacher) mentioned that a long time ago Al did an article about a sung spear(snake with double halberd). It was identicle to the form in our style. Also some of the Kwan do movements he did in bill and ted are also similar if not exact with our style. So we are wondering I we have some commonality.

illusionfist
12-07-2002, 07:05 AM
Wasn't Al one of Douglas Wong's students back in the day? Are you guys White Lotus, Abel? To my knowledge Douglas Wong invented that system by putting together various pieces from other systems.

SifuAbel
12-08-2002, 12:29 AM
Nope, not me.

If ever get to meet him again I will surely find out.