PDA

View Full Version : Interest

bglenn
12-06-2002, 12:06 PM
Does anyone have the desire to discuss the nature of Ving Tsun?It just seems that everyone would rather argue about so and so.The whole martial world is passing us by while we argue. If any one is interested ,topics about timing,Distance awareness,balance,sensitivity and usage of energy would be a breath of fresh air.These things are universal to all of us.I just dont see the point in bickering.
PEACE

Grendel
12-06-2002, 03:18 PM
Originally posted by bglenn
Does anyone have the desire to discuss the nature of Ving Tsun?It just seems that everyone would rather argue about so and so.The whole martial world is passing us by while we argue. If any one is interested ,topics about timing,Distance awareness,balance,sensitivity and usage of energy would be a breath of fresh air.These things are universal to all of us.I just dont see the point in bickering.

If you have something of substance to question or assert, why not just post it rather than making banal laments about the state of the forum discussions? No one's posting any real threads and it doesn't help when someone posts a thread with a meaningless nondescriptive one word title. It is not representative of having a well formed thought.

Just my two cents.

Regards,

kj
12-06-2002, 03:46 PM
Your points are well taken, Grendel. If we're going to complain, we might just as well post something constructive and save a step.

OTOH, and to bglenn's credit, I feel he expressed a general sentiment that many of us share about the bickering and need for freshening the air. No harm in asking for what one needs, and at least he took a half-step in the right direction, IMHO.

So there is my waste of bandwidth for this week, with three in a row to our mutual credit now. Back to my hidey-hole till something sparks my interest, or I've the time and inclination to spark something myself.

Regards,
- Kathy Jo

Grendel
12-06-2002, 03:52 PM
Originally posted by kj
Your points are well taken, Grendel. If we're going to complain, we might just as well post something constructive and save a step.

Yes, Wing Chun is all about efficient movements. :D

OTOH, and to bglenn's credit, I feel he expressed a general sentiment that many of us share about the bickering and need for freshening the air. No harm in asking for what one needs, and at least he took a half-step in the right direction, IMHO.

There's been too much bickering. Agreed. :rolleyes:

So there is my waste of bandwidth for this week, with three in a row to our mutual credit now. Back to my hidey-hole till something sparks my interest, or I've the time and inclination to spark something myself.

Phooey. I say it's spinach, and I'm not having any. :p

Regards,
- Kathy Jo [/B][/QUOTE]
Regards,

bglenn
12-06-2002, 04:05 PM
Point taken,Thank you.

John Weiland
12-06-2002, 06:43 PM
Originally posted by bglenn
Point taken,Thank you.

Hi BGlenn,

You've started some good threads. Pay no mind to Grendel's plaints. He's evil. :p