PDA

View Full Version : How come im better than everyone else?

PerfectTechnique
07-27-2000, 08:14 AM
The fact that i'm the best isn't what bothers me and goes without saying. Though, I'm curious as to why no one seems to possess even i minute fraction of my divinity. I pray that someone in hear is capable of responding with slightly more intelligence than a downs dummie. I imagine that most of you are retards and imbreds that aquired computers to find out "what in tarnashins is an online. Now the machine before you becomes a larger alter to your disgusting sloth than did your television. So, this may be out of the question for you imbred, transexual, donkey molesting, baby killing, monsters.

Try to understand guys, the only thing better than me is god. And thats a close call.

NorthernMantis
07-27-2000, 11:16 AM
it doesn't matter to me or not that you say your good but if you keep on thinking your close to God your in big trouble.It will all catch up to you in the in the end you will get what you deserve.

RENEGADE_MONK
07-27-2000, 04:19 PM
http://216.219.234.88/forum/roundtable/confused.gif http://216.219.234.88/forum/roundtable/confused.gif http://216.219.234.88/forum/roundtable/confused.gif
?????

Metal Fist
07-27-2000, 06:41 PM
ROFLMFAO, I've never seen such a ridiculous
display of over-inflated ego before. Except from some of the SPM people last year. Hey Imperfect, do you have problems getting your head through doorways or pulling it out of your a$$.**** man If I had your problem I'd avoid sharp objects, you might pop your swelled head. Oh yeah, use a dictionary when you post, it's pretty tedious trying to decipher your spelling. Pretty slack for someone so "perfect".LOL, roflmfao. /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif A legend in his own mind.

------------------
"Do whatever it takes to be the last man standing!"

[This message has been edited by Metal Fist (edited 07-28-2000).]

SolarStance
07-27-2000, 09:39 PM
Perhaps before bragging about your divinity and perfection you should learn how to spell and use propper grammar. "Hear", as you wrote in your post is used to connotate what one does with one's ears. An easy way to remember this is to spell the word "Ear", and then add an "H" before the first vowel. Thus Hear with one's ear-- a little rhyme for you to remember easily. "Here" is used to connotate a specific place. For example: When one asks "hey Perfect technique, where are you"?, you may answer "I am over here!" or "I can hear you from way over here"!

See the differences? Next is the issue of in-breeding. This is a technique used in creating pure breds in animals and royalty in England from the 16th Century through the 19th Century if I'm not mistaken-- though I might be, as I am not you. In-breeding is in fact spelled with an "n", not an "m". Though it is easy to spell words as you HEAR them (note the usage in context!), this does not always prove to be correct.

Finally, over use of commas in the penultimate sentence should be corrected as well. Perhaps "in-bred, transexual, donkey molesting, baby killing monsters." may have been better usage of commas. Please do not confuse "comma" with "coma", as they are very different things. Interestingly enough, you did spell "transexual" and "donkey molesting" properly.
This message board is filled with Trolls, so I hope this helps you in the future to really sock it to "em!!

Cordially,
Solar Stance

PerfectTechnique
07-27-2000, 11:54 PM
Youre speling and gramer tps sure cum in handy. I already feal smartness.

PerfectTechnique
07-28-2000, 12:17 AM
. . . . and for future referance any spelling errors or gramatical errors you see on my post are merely errors of your perception. you see, i set the standards everywhere i go. therefore, nothing i do is wrong. ever. besides, it is comforting to know that the only possible way you guys can attack my sheer greatness is through a mere inconistancy in spelling and grammar. if this is all the amo you POSSESS i am surely not going to be harmed.

wisdom mind
07-28-2000, 12:38 AM
az my gramma from the getto would say

"shut the fizzuck up you
***** ass-mothrafukka"

bluebar
07-28-2000, 01:23 AM
What an absolute waste of download time. Perfect, why don't you go play on the kung fu forum with the other kids and leave the southern forum for those who are actually trying to post something useful. Remember, if you're really, really good, we might even stroke your puerile ego and inanity once in a while.

Kung Lek
07-28-2000, 02:14 AM
So you sit in the shambles of your life sending out provocative messages to others under the guise of your choosing.

it is a pity to see such folly in any place regardless of where it is.

if i meet you I will buy you tea and try to find a way to sooth your diminished confidence and feelings of utmost inadequecy.

i wish you peace you poor fool, you have no idea what the world is about other than the pain and tarnishment you have been exposed to by those abusive people (like yourself as you have become)who have shared life with you.

sorrow will be your constant companion. unless you can find it within your heart to open to those who are trustworthy.

------------------
Kung Lek

manfukuen
07-28-2000, 05:27 AM
i think its clear as day that the original post was put there to get a rise out of us serious kung fu people. i hate to lower my self to his level but, im sure hes gotten his ass kicked many times and is frustrated. the only other excuse i can find is that he never left the kids class!!

grow-up mr.perfect, look yourself in the mirror and read your post. if you can stand it i dont think you belong in the arts. try the playground.