PDA

View Full Version : Top Three Fighters

Jim Roselando
12-10-2002, 09:17 AM
Hello again,

The last top three did so well I thought I would start a new one!

Now, lets open this up to all we have met (not just WCK). Who would you regard as the top three kick ass fighters you have met over the years. Lets keep this to people we have met and felt versus withnessed.

Ok! Here we go in no special order;

1) Roger Hagood

He is a sifu of Jook Lum Gee Kuen and probally the person I would least like to have to face in a heated situation. The man has incredible root and flexible penetrating power. While in Alabama I crossed hands with him and lets just say it was an experience. In the southern chinese arts his name sticks out the most for me.

2) Chanil Chang

He is the true heir of the Hapkido art. I have witnessed the documents and news paper articles showing this but more importantly the scary application! Meeting this man was like meeting a warrior from another time. His skill must be felt to be appreciated.

3) Fernando Macachera

A top student of Crezio from the Carlson Gracie team this guy could break or choke me out anytime he felt like it. His ability to close in and take you down was amazing but even more amazing was his ability to just toy with you from any position. He now teaches the military in Saudi Arabia.

Now! This means no disrespect to the other fine experts I have met over the years but these few truly stand out for me! Many of the WCK people I have met are also amazing fighters but there is indeed a difference between professional fighters with lots of real fighting experience and those who have had a couple of bar room brawls or street fights as a youth.

Regards,