PDA

View Full Version : Vasco de Gama = Jojitsu

Water Dragon
10-09-2001, 05:22 PM
Look in the Deadly Stance topic. Now, notice how he refers to Abel as Mabel. That's a classic Cameronism if I ever saw one. Also, as far as I know, he's the only person to ever use that term.

You may take my life, but you will never take my Freedom

old jong
10-09-2001, 06:59 PM
Well,who knows?...This could be true!

Les paroles s'envolent.
Les écrits restent!...

chokeyouout2
10-09-2001, 07:40 PM
Thats actually a pretty bad accusation.
it's obviously not true, but still bad none the less.I am chokeyouout.

When you'r telling one of your little stories, here's a idea; Have a point, it makes it so much more interesting for the reader.

Watchman
10-09-2001, 07:42 PM
Choke isn't Napalm Neal, nor is he Knifefighter.

old jong
10-09-2001, 07:50 PM
Watchman.Why do you keep calling that creep "Napalm Neal"?...I think Scum Neal or Dog poop Neal would be more appropriate! I guess he's not a friend of your's or somebody you admire. :confused:

Les paroles s'envolent.
Les écrits restent!...

Watchman
10-09-2001, 07:54 PM
That's just a trolling nickname I gave him after a couple of his legendary threads that just stuck in my mind.

Napalm Neal = someone who flies in, drops a bunch of flame, stirs up a bunch of , then promptly moves out.

old jong
10-09-2001, 07:55 PM
Choke.
So you are Vasco?...I have to admit it is a "little" less bad. ;)

Les paroles s'envolent.
Les écrits restent!...

RedDragon
10-09-2001, 07:55 PM
vasco de gama IS chokeyouout2, i know this as a fact

"United We Stand, Divided We Fall."

old jong
10-09-2001, 07:57 PM
O.K. watchman.
I love the "moves out" part of it!...Hope it stays that way.

Les paroles s'envolent.
Les écrits restent!...

Water Dragon
10-09-2001, 07:57 PM
My bad, Sorry Choke. The Mabel comment shot off a pedophile alert.

You may take my life, but you will never take my Freedom

Watchman
10-09-2001, 07:59 PM
chokeyouout = reality = chokeyouout2 = vasco de gama.

Big deal.

Choke has always dropped the fact that he was changing his name every time he switched. It doesn't take much deductive ability to figure it out when he flat out says, "Hey, you guys remember me? I used to be [insert old alias here]".

RedDragon
10-09-2001, 08:03 PM
well sorry, it just sounded like u didnt know watchman

Watchman
10-09-2001, 08:05 PM
I didn't mean to come off sounding abrasive. Sorry. :(

old jong
10-09-2001, 08:08 PM
Something I'm sure about;I will never be able to change my name to troll.Everybody would recognise my french accent at the first post!...Condemned to be honest! ;)

Les paroles s'envolent.
Les écrits restent!...

RedDragon
10-09-2001, 08:08 PM
no harm done

Tigerstyle
10-09-2001, 08:17 PM
He started out so nice as chokeyouout too. He gave me some great grappling tips and advice. I was actually stunned to see him go 180 like that. I almost suspected that someone else was using his computer to post (like maybe his little brother).

Oh well...

SifuAbel
10-09-2001, 11:27 PM
Vasco is that little turd Reality too. Ha! thats a new one on me. Still, I wouldn't go so low as to compare him with that Jail*****Bait cameron.

chokeyouout2
10-10-2001, 12:04 AM
I'm still here for any advice on ground fighting.

When you'r telling one of your little stories, here's a idea; Have a point, it makes it so much more interesting for the reader.

Nutt'nhunny
10-10-2001, 01:51 AM
Hey Neal,

I read in the hite report on Male sexuality of a case example of businessmen in asia that would go to brothels and "visit" 13 year olds and younger. They start out with BJ's, just like you attempted with a knife to that little girls throat, and eventually progress to full sex with 11 year olds. One man said, "When I slipped into her, I forgot that she was still a girl, indeed at that moment she was a sexually mature woman and an incredible lover for her years."

This freaked me out beyond end. Then I remembered those anime picture of women that have big eyes, and are drawn to look like girls having sex with grown men. I can appreciate a small woman making you feel stronger and I'm sure it makes your ***** seem big, but WHAT what is so **** attractive about green fruit? Curves and symetry make a woman attractive, how is a little rectangle gonna turn you on? I can understand a 15 year old, but wtf. Can you explain it to me Neal? Why enjoy fruit before its time, it will be bitter in your mouth and turn your belly sour. This is also incredibly selfish. Little girls develop crushes and you may feel "love" for a child. Just keep it agape and not eros, or carnal lust.

Many people still hate you. Your behavior was loserly and damagaing, but I still kindle hope for your growth as a human being. This is the love I can realistically offer you Alluhha(aramaic for God, the one in many) bless you. you reap what you sow my fellow man, Namaste (---- Its hard to say, but I mean it

Xebsball
10-10-2001, 05:18 AM
Relax and enjoy the forum. No need to be doing a research on everyones lifes. Like does anyone care how many times i masturbated last week?
BTW, please dont take my post offensivly.

-------------------------
"You will never need to feel weak, helpless, indecisive, not fascinating or ashamed of your genital dimensions. GOOD-BYE Humiliation. Bullies, Karate Experts, Boxing Champions, traffic wardens will melt to pulp as you master every situation."
Master Deltoo
http://www.geocities.com/Colosseum/Stadium/2477/