PDA

View Full Version : Do you practice San Shou?

mantisclaws
07-31-2000, 10:45 PM
I believe we all are kung fu brothers and sisters regardless of style. I wanted to see who practices San Shou, and what style do you train. Personally I favor sparring and san shou training, I feel it helps you understand kung fu much more do to the fact you actually have an opponent in front of you.

I also feel that it's not for everybody, but it is a great way to train your fighting without hopefully getting really hurt and not worrying about your opponent having a gun.

So kung fu brothers and sisters I would like to hear your comments.

-PeAcE

sui-fuw
09-27-2000, 01:10 AM
first of all do you know San Sau in your heart(sim giy)?also that the true San Sau is unfortunatly can't be taught by your si-fu or master.
after san sau what next,must ask yourself?????

NO DISRESPECT BROTHER.
i am a mere begginer?

cha kuen
09-28-2000, 09:50 PM
San Shou is not a style. Every style in kugn fu has their own hand techniques or " san shou." Today most people think of san shou or san sau as chinese kickboxing. San Shou is free sparring or broken technique. If I pull out a 2 man drill out of praying mantis then that's one of our san shou techniques.

Let's say you do learn " san shou." From what style did your san shou techniques come from?

09-28-2000, 11:35 PM
any real kung fu will have san sau!!!
yeb yeb that's all folks.