PDA

View Full Version : Share time, cat attacked my

Aramus
12-10-2002, 08:44 PM
OK, this story needs a set up. My little brother moves in with me. His girl friend's cat moves in (burmese, siamese mix, big, furry, no front claws but sharp teeth and strong back claws). The cat has issues now and again and likes to bite and fight with the guys. It is scared of my daughter at first but eventually they become playmates with my daughter using a string to entertain (runs through the apartment, cat chases, everyone is happy).

Friend and his son come over. My friends isn't fond of animals and the cat isn't fond of too many kids. Noticing the friction in the room I put the cat in the basement shut the door. The four of us go upstairs. Somehow the cat gets upstairs. He jumps ON MY DAUGHTER'S CHEST, AND STARTS BITTING HER. I was one room away. I was told I grabbed my daughter with my right hand and backhanded the cat away with my left and kicked it out of the air with my left leg. What the hell? All she was trying to do was pet the cat.

Being the rational sort then, I chased the cat to the basement and barred the door. Actually I chased the cat around intent on killing it until my friend told me to stop, then I locked and barred it in the basement. My daughter had several deep scratches (none requiring stiches) on her right shoulded and a hole dug into her cheast from the cat's back claws). I have never seen a cat rip into a real person before. Wierd. Needless to say the cat doesn't live with us any more (but the cat does live).

OK, my animal attack story is over. Have a better day.

Serpent
12-10-2002, 09:03 PM
There's nothing worse than a raging pu$$y.

TaoBoy
12-10-2002, 09:08 PM
Originally posted by Serpent
There's nothing worse than a raging pu$$y.

Well actually there is. But let's not get into that here! ;)

Serpent
12-10-2002, 09:13 PM
Originally posted by TaoBoy

Well actually there is. But let's not get into that here! ;)

Well, comparatively speaking....

I'm still laughing at the image of Aramus ripping the cat away, chucking it in the air and then booting it off the volley! Classic stuff!

:D

KungFuGuy!
12-10-2002, 09:23 PM
Cats!
I had a cat once, a black one. I wouldn't have survived it if it wasn't for my martial arts training. Let me relate a story.
I was in a dark room watching Seignfeld, when all of a sudden, something seemed wrong. I turned off the TV, didn't make any sudden movements, and attempted to become extremely aware of my surroundings. I sat like this for a minute, and then I felt a shift in the atmosphere and I knew I had to block my face with my fore-arm. Not half a second later, attached to my arm was a black blur of fur! It was a hard struggle, but I managed to pin it to the ground.
I miss that cat :D

Former castleva
12-11-2002, 01:00 AM
Catīs can be nice too,mīkay? ;)

I know a dog,who is a friend of mine,who can break/parry away shoulder/neck grabs and pin arms.
Has happened to me. :)

GunnedDownAtrocity
12-11-2002, 01:11 AM
im even more convinced i have the coolest cat in the world. he's more like a dog and loves my kid. he weighs about as much as she does and dont mind her using him as a pillow. sleeps with her every night. wont leave her side when she's sick unless to **** or eat. the only time i can ever remember hearing him hiss in the house is when we first got the dog and he accepted that in like 10 minutes. he still smacks the **** out of em, but the dog asks for it. its funny to see an 80lb puppy terrified of a 20lb cat.

Aramus . .. im glad your kid is ok. i really love animals but someone would have to stop me from killing a cat for that sh it too. scratchin a kids hand is one thing but fu ck all that.

Former castleva
12-11-2002, 05:28 AM
Hereīs another story of this special dog,related.

A cat,usually nice,living relatively near his cage had recently had kittens and was feeling protective.
This fellow was running around at the backyard while the cat furiously ran up to him and started swinging at him,wailing her claws.
Being a good natured MA dog,he watched it for a while taking very few shots in and hardly noticing them.When I approached them (also in danger of getting torn) he decided to advance and took her down,flat on her back with a paw throw/strike.
Fortunately,around this point it was all over,and he escaped from the scene of crime,slightly confused and feeling down but recovered in no time.

These would probably belong to street reality forums.
;)

Kristoffer
12-11-2002, 01:25 PM
Cat fights rule! My family have 3 cats who fight and wrestle alot. Aramus I think that was the funniest thing I've heard on this forum for a long time :D (oh and one of our cats name is ARAMIS)

red5angel
12-11-2002, 01:44 PM
I found the best cardio workout in the world a week ago. We just adopted this stray Welsh Corgie a few months back and he loves the snow. I let him out and he just starts running all over the yard and rolling in it. So, I take my two legs and go out after him, just chasing him around and he likes to do this thing where he starts out running the boundary of the yard and then getting smaller and smaller until eventually I am chasing him in a circle about 10 feet wide.
Now I go out and do that about 3 times a week, twice a night....

Kristoffer
12-11-2002, 01:48 PM
Dogs... they bite too :mad:

Aramus
12-11-2002, 03:49 PM
Kristoffer, yes dogs bite...glad you were entertained. I'll never foget the look the cat gave me after I knocked it away from my daughter. It was like a look of horror and indignation (I didn't do anything). Then it just looked scared. The funny thing was my friend was closer to the cat and I got there before he moved...stupid cat.

On another note, I grew up with cats and actually like cats. My mother had a HHhhuuugggeee tom cat trained to take nap with all three boys (of of us). It was funny to watch the cat get told to lay down with my little brother.

Oh, ARAMIS is a great name! Must be your favorite cat :D

My daughter is OK with cats, she just really doesn't like that one. I'm proud of her for that.

Kristoffer
12-12-2002, 04:23 AM
Cool,

Well Aramis actually thinks he's a dog and he acts more like it. He favours our dog and always sleep next to him. :)

TkdWarrior
12-12-2002, 05:23 AM
man if u notice KF has CAT stance not Dog stance it tells me ther'es something abouts cat :D
well i hav seen cats scaring off dogs(i mean big)first i thought it was funny but cats can be meanest of animals when it comes to Fight..
-TkdWarrior-

Badger
12-12-2002, 07:40 AM
Well I don't know where they come from
But they sure do come
I hope they're comin' for me
And I don't know how they do it
But they sure do it good

I hope they're doin' it for free
They give me cat scratch fever
Cat scratch fever
Well the first time that I got it
I was just 10 years old
I got it from some kitty next door
Well I went and seen the doctor
And he gave me the cure
I think I got it some more
They give me cat scratch fever
Cat scratch fever
I got it bad scratch fever
Cat scratch fever
It's nothin' dangerous
I feel no pain
I got to cha-cha change
You know you got it
When your'e goin' insane
It makes a grown man cry,cry
Oh won't you make my bed
Well I make a ***** purr
With the stroke of my hand
They know they're gettin' it from me
And they know just where to go
When they need their lovin' man
They know I'm doin' it for free
I give 'em cat scratch fever
Cat scratch fever
They got it bad scratch fever
Cat scratch fever
Cat scratch fever
Cat scratch fever
Cat scratch fever
Cat scratch fever

Mr Punch
12-13-2002, 01:10 AM
My friend's kitten once springboarded off his face (leaving a rakish looking scar across his eye) and stole his sandwich from his mouth. He grabbed him, bit the back of his neck and shook him.

From then on the cat just took solace in swinging off my dog's bits. Just thought I'd tell ya...

****, I'm bored.