PDA

View Full Version : Get a load of this!

Kungfu boy
12-13-2002, 09:14 PM
http://www.anycities.com/user/cnnnews/index.html

I guess the kid is in some real trouble now. Some people have no sense of humor.

Brian the KFB

Kungfu boy
12-13-2002, 09:43 PM
I needed to edit the link. Should work now

IronFist
12-14-2002, 12:47 AM
Hey, you know that's fake, right? Look closely at the address... it's not really a CNN site. All the links on the page are to real CNN sites, but he just copied their format. It's really an anycities.com page.

IronFist

GunnedDownAtrocity
12-14-2002, 02:40 PM
thanks iron ... i thought it was real to you pointed that out. i'm unobservant.

IronFist
12-14-2002, 02:55 PM
It's all good. You can also tell it's a bit suspect because the quote he gives at the bottom about her being a "frigg'n *****" or something. I dunno. Maybe this kid really would say that.

IronFist

Kungfu boy
12-14-2002, 03:26 PM
Hey man,

I know its fake. But I think you guys need to chill a little bit, geez I mean its a joke. The site has been posted so much here and everywhere else that I thought it would humorous to read. Guess I was wrong.

Brian the KFB (seeing no one here has a sense of humor)

WinterPalm
12-15-2002, 04:53 PM
the ninja site they link is great!:D

IronFist
12-16-2002, 09:09 PM
Dude, I think that's the funniest website ever.

I just wanted to make sure no one thought it was real.

I wonder if he could get sued for real for making a page that mocks CNN?

IronFist

PHILBERT
12-16-2002, 09:33 PM
Originally posted by IronFist
Dude, I think that's the funniest website ever.

I just wanted to make sure no one thought it was real.

I wonder if he could get sued for real for making a page that mocks CNN?

IronFist

Probably not, I've seen them a dozen times, people making sites to look like Microsoft (his actually sucked). Most people make the URL MUCH better. It will actually say www.cnn.com/ninjastuff or whatever, but they put an @ symbol in the URL and it relinks them to say a Geocities site (it'd be a site thats more stable though) that looks like it. So the URL would read...

http://www.cnn.com/ninjatraining_sub_@/geocities.com/~bark

And to the ignorant, they see CNN.COM first and think it's authentic because CNN.COM comes up first in the URL. Usually though the URL is 3 times longer so you can't see the geocities, cause your eye doesn't scan that far down because you just click the URL and the first thing that appears is CNN.COM.

David Jamieson
12-20-2002, 06:25 PM
ninjas flip out daily...and they are totally sweeeet!

don't dis the ninjas, or they will flip out on you!

meanwhile...

peace

red5angel
12-23-2002, 03:19 PM
LOL! That was good!!! I got ****ed and everything!!!!

GunnedDownAtrocity
12-24-2002, 03:29 AM
simmer down kung fu boy ... nobody said you did nothin wrong. i thought it was funny man, i'm just glad iron pointed that out before i sent the link to someone and they called me stupid and it made me feel all yucky inside.

iron .... i questioned it when they said he was 10 years old and when i saw the quotes, but just said hmph and closed the window.