PDA

View Full Version : Is this a valid form of qigong?

_William_
12-20-2002, 04:40 PM
http://www.veritasonline.net/articles.php

I'm wondering about the "Chi 101" series of articles on this page. It seems kinda odd to me, can you guys check it out?

Thanks,
William

ZIM
12-20-2002, 05:55 PM
I'm just going to say "NO":)

David Jamieson
12-20-2002, 06:07 PM
This Kung is that of a Yin Kung, or negative. This can cause irreparable damage or possibly death.

To start, get a basin full of very fine small-grained sand. Using both hands, scoop up some sand. Close the palms over it and in a grinding motion attempt to pulverize the grains of sand. Mentally decide that not a single grain will sift through the hands until the sand is powder. For best results, do this with more scoops until you are exhausted. Practice this daily until, after a few years, the rubbing motion of empty palms, a few inches away from the basin, will cause the sand to move inside of it.

Now, fill the basin with more course-grained sand. Repeat the process above for a few more years until you can move the sand from about 1 foot away. Next, use iron beads followed by iron balls weighing about 5 pounds. When you are able to rub the palms two or three feet from the basin and cause 1 iron ball to bounce out, the Red Sand Palm has been accomplished.

WARNING THIS IS LETHAL AND CAN CAUSE A SERIOUS INJURY.

what a load of c*r*a*p
:D

clearly this guy read a snippet from David Chow and Richard Spanglers book and decided he would become expert at it.

All I can say is this about that "bwahahahahahahahaha"

I have had it with all the malarky fu that goes on. Kung Fu can help you achieve some very exceptional skills. But this load takes the cake, no wonder so many think Kung Fu training is fluff.

peace

neptunesfall
12-21-2002, 03:53 AM
:rolleyes: