PDA

View Full Version : How good are Discipline MA shoes?

Shaolin Fighter
12-21-2002, 07:34 PM
Does anyone here have the high top or the low cut shoes? If so do you like them, and do you recommend them to anyone.

azwingchun
12-21-2002, 07:48 PM
I purchased mine about 9 months ago, I really like them. They are pretty comfortable, more so than the other types I have purchased, though this is just my opinion. They are a little more expensive than most other shoes, but I would not hesitate to buy them again.
Though, if you are looking to buy them get one size bigger than you normally wear, I got my regular size and they were kinda tight where your big toe is and it took awhile to stretch them out so they wouldn't hurt.;)

Stacey
12-22-2002, 01:20 PM
the best

Oso
12-22-2002, 08:45 PM
never heard of them, anyone got a link??

azwingchun
12-22-2002, 09:56 PM
Here it is http://www.disciplinefootwear.com/

BSH
12-23-2002, 12:04 PM
I haven't found better. Last round of purchases by students at my school don't seem to be as good as the pair I bought last year. I wonder if they are starting to cut corners.

Regardless, I am about to buy my next pair because I still haven't found better.

crumble
12-24-2002, 07:37 AM
I had my first pair last me about two years of daily wear. That's a lot longer than most kungfu shoes. Eventually the soles started separating from the sides of the shoes. The upper is still fine, so I still use them.

In the long run, I'd say these shoes are the way to go. They're solid, lace up well, and last fairly long considering all the abuse.

I haven't found a better one yet. I'll switch when I do.

-c