PDA

View Full Version : Bob Saget is Satan

IronFist
12-22-2002, 12:32 PM
Bob Saget is Satan (http://maddox.xmission.com/saget.html)

IronFist

GunnedDownAtrocity
12-22-2002, 02:33 PM
actually i have heard that sagget is the man. drew carry was on the dennis miller show talking about him, and miller said the man mad [b]him[b] blush. he's supposed to be one vulger mofo. i have heard that his stand up stuff is friggen hillarious but havent been able to find any of it on the net.

FatherDog
12-22-2002, 07:25 PM
Somewhere on my old computer, I have a clip of Saget on the daily show saying "I just want to strip naked and curse."

And yes, his standup is pretty filthy stuff. He also directed "Dirty Work", which was moderately funny, and had several jokes involving dead hookers. And Rebecca Romijn-Stamos playing a bearded lady.

IronFist
12-22-2002, 07:54 PM
I've heard his standup comedy is really vulgar as well. So it's kind of funny how he was this family guy on Full House.

IronFist

GunnedDownAtrocity
12-22-2002, 11:29 PM
yeah ... he got type cast because of that piece of sh it and americas funniest videos.

man. ... ill never forget the first time i heard him say "have you ever sucked **** for pot" on half baked.

Ford Prefect
12-23-2002, 07:14 AM
I've seen some of his stand-up and it's not that bad. He had a camcorder being fed to a tv screen. He stuck it down his pants. I was aroused. :(

Taomonkey
12-23-2002, 09:50 AM
What was his line from the movie Half Baked?

something like..."you ever suck dicck for weed?"

heard that he is one blue MF