PDA

View Full Version : Fake Students

HispanicPalm
12-23-2002, 11:42 AM
KFO Freinds,

Dan Hills AKA Dan Walker Is a fraud. He claims to be a student of my BaGuaZhang Sifu, Blacktaoist. The Funny part is my Sifu Doesn't teach publically and his private class students can be counted on one hand. Dan Hills also treid to create problems for My Sifu With his Yin Style Instructor and Master Wang of The DaChengDao System. He also claimed to be a student of David Bond Chan from Chinatown But fortunately he was caught in the act cause my sifu is good friends with Master Chan and spoke to a student of master Chan's to verify that No Dan Hills trains with them.

This is why my Sifu has stoped his posting on KFO because of the many frauds trying to attack his character in their own pursuit of fantasy.

ATTN: DAN HILLS
You Have played the wrong Tune and My Sifu would like to set things straight . If this means a friendly comparison of skills then so be it. It seems this is what you wanted all along, reguardless the scenario we're all Game.
You Have the nerve to challenge Master Wang of the DaChengDao System but your Hiding. All that shows is that your just another wannabe in the martialarts Community. If you comply with these terms send us an e-mail,PM or just post a reply.

P.S.
Let it be known we are not trying to look for problems But Dan Hills You have crossed a very thin line.
We need to put this to rest.
PEACE

Water Dragon
12-23-2002, 12:02 PM
My Lord does it never stop :confused:

HispanicPalm
12-23-2002, 03:18 PM
Waterdragon,

Apparently it doesn't, this shows that the fakes are like chameleons they come in many forms.

PEACE

Olu
12-24-2002, 10:57 AM
Hello all,
I am a recent student of master Wang Rengang. Dan Hills/Walker sent some very insulting emails to my teacher accusing him of being a fake, making fun of his english and challenging him. My master was extremely polite to this guy in all of his responses, a lot more than I would have been, but that only seemed to make him more insulting. So, to add to Hispanicpalm's response,

DAN HILLS
My teacher already agreed to a match with you. You know where and when we train. There will be people present to witness the match. If you have any intention of backing up your words just let us know. Otherwise stop bothering my sifu. He has better things to do than listening to crazy people.

count
12-24-2002, 12:07 PM
:eek: This Dan Hills sure knows how to pick enemies. :rolleyes: :D :p :cool:

Royal Dragon
12-25-2002, 06:49 PM
My Lord does it never stop

reply]
Nope, that's why I just tell people I su.ck right off. That way if anyone ever does this to me I can say "so, everyone already knows that allready, what's your point? :D

When you have no pride, none of this stuff even matters. I am really trying to get to that point myself (not having much luck though :eek: )