PDA

View Full Version : tkdwarrior

prana
12-23-2002, 02:03 PM
where in India are you ?

You have Martial Arts knowledge ? Are you a local in India or you are working there from overseas ?

Just curious :)

TkdWarrior
12-23-2002, 06:54 PM
Hello there,
well i live in India(New delhi) n i m local here...
yup i hav been doing TKD from quite some time n rite now started with taichi(Yang 24)...
wat about urself prana?
-TkdWarrior-

prana
12-24-2002, 12:38 AM
I live in Sydney, born in Malaysia. I was going to go to Delhi for the Kalachakra Initiation this year but circumstances didnt provide. Wasnt meant to be. Lernt CMA for about 10 or so years (I forget how long now, was never any good anyway). Took refuge in the three jewels a few years back and currently practising under the teachings of a Rinponche in Sikkhim in the Kagyu lineage.

:D

Me not really a MA by any means...

dezhen2001
12-24-2002, 12:45 AM
ur definately something mate :D

dawood

TkdWarrior
12-24-2002, 04:44 AM
Originally posted by prana
I live in Sydney, born in Malaysia. I was going to go to Delhi for the Kalachakra Initiation this year but circumstances didnt provide. Wasnt meant to be. Lernt CMA for about 10 or so years (I forget how long now, was never any good anyway). Took refuge in the three jewels a few years back and currently practising under the teachings of a Rinponche in Sikkhim in the Kagyu lineage.

:D

Me not really a MA by any means...
kalchakra initiation at Mallayi Mandir ??? if yes then i missed that day....i was not well...
well i hav no idea about kagyu lineage in sikkhim...or i think i m having a memory lag... :D
-TkdWarrior-