PDA

View Full Version : Every Martial Artist should read this

straight blast
12-23-2002, 05:49 PM
I work graveyard shifts in a 24hr convenience store, and I see a lot of fights and a lot of weird things. But this is the best thing I've seen ever.

Two guys come past the store, one about 6 foot and the other about 6'3. The 6'3 guy has his hand over his mouth and there is blood everywhere down his chest. His mate supports him as he staggers down the street spitting blood. I thought to myself: Poor B@stard.

About five minutes later two girls show up at the store, one about 5'6 and the other about 5'4. 5'4 girl asks if she can have some band-aids because her hand is bleeding. I ask her what happened (while giving the band-aid) and she shows me her right fist. There is bits of teeth in the knuckles!!!

Apparently she and her friend (they are both Brasillian) had been hassled my mr 6'3 for about an hour at the nightclub. They decided to leave the nightclub, and the two guys followed them. They started hassling miss 5'4 and called her a f*cking wh0re because she wouldn't sleep with them (figure the logic of that one out). The guys were behind her (she was walking away) and she turned around and just smashed him in the face as hard as she could. She broke his two front teeth out and he lay on the ground bawling his eyes out like a little pu$$y.

I was that impressed I gave them both a free Coke.

Isn't that just cool? Guys up here treat girls like sh!t. It was good to see the fairer sex get one back.

P.s I had my front teeth broken out when I was 16 & it does hurt but I didn't weep like a little biotch! :D :D :D

Laughing Cow
12-23-2002, 05:56 PM
Just shows that you should never under/over-estimate anyone.
Nor rely on your size and skill to carry the day.

Attacks can come from any quarter and and be in any form.

One big fault is too stereo-type People.
Girls = weak.
MA = tough and strong.
Homeless = unfit and doesn't know how to fight.
etc.

Just some thoughts.

Chang Style Novice
12-23-2002, 06:02 PM
That story reminds me vaguely of one a buddy of mine told me, about working at a similar place in LA (or maybe San Diego, I forget)

This guy comes in with a fire axe and says, 'gimme all the money in the register.' My man laughs at him and says 'no way, try the seven eleven up the street.' Mr. fire axe is put off by this display of bravado (he obviously didn't expect any resistance at all) and so he leaves. My bud calls the cops and tells them to go to the 7-11, where they bust Gimli for attempted robbery.

Xebsball
12-23-2002, 06:07 PM
she obviously defeated the attacker because she is brazilian

Serpent
12-23-2002, 06:17 PM
Originally posted by Xebsball

Yeah. When you're surrounded by guys like Xebsball you develop those skills pretty quick.

Water Dragon
12-23-2002, 06:27 PM
zhoo-zhit-su
zhoo-zhit-su
zhoo-zhit-su

Serpent
12-23-2002, 06:29 PM
No, she decked him. That's generic to all martial arts.

Unless it was the recently patented Gracie PunchTM

Xebsball
12-23-2002, 06:30 PM
Originally posted by Serpent

Yeah. When you're surrounded by guys like Xebsball you develop those skills pretty quick.

LOL :D
That is so true

TkdWarrior
12-23-2002, 06:35 PM
wow that's soooooooo cooollllll...
-TkdWarrior-

_William_
12-23-2002, 06:36 PM
*claps and cheers for the girl who knocked the **** out of the 6'3 guy

FatherDog
12-23-2002, 07:33 PM
One of my friends was let go from a club she was dancing at because, when a customer reached up and grabbed her crotch, she broke two of his fingers and threw him off the opposite side of the stage.

Of course, she's a black belt in Judo and trained at the Gracie academy in california. Nice gal; we get along well.

SevenStar
12-23-2002, 08:09 PM
I bet you do get along well - you know better than to cross her! She'd be good to have as a grappling partner too...

I think women are on a rise lately in the aggression department. Front page news in the local paper today:

A man pressed charges against his wife, who assaulted him - she bit a chunk out of his chin :eek:

MonkeySlap Too
12-23-2002, 09:44 PM

Reply: But wasn't she trying to keep him OUT of her gaurd?

FatherDog
12-23-2002, 10:23 PM
Originally posted by SevenStar
I bet you do get along well - you know better than to cross her!

Yeah, I always accepted that women can be as tough as men in theory. She's the first one I've ever met that I seriously wouldn't bet on the outcome if we were to tussle, though.

She'd be good to have as a grappling partner too...

She doesn't generally have time, what with her job and all. Not that I wouldn't like to...

Not like that, perverts. I'm just always up for grappling with folks that are better than me. Best way to learn.

friday
12-23-2002, 10:39 PM
hey straight blast i treat girls just fine!!!
:(

merry christmas everyone

friday

GunnedDownAtrocity
12-24-2002, 02:53 AM
one time my girlfriend totally upper cut this kid just cause he opened a window.

wait, no she didnt.

dezhen2001
12-24-2002, 03:04 AM
was she a ninja? sounds like she totally flipped out :D

dawood

GunnedDownAtrocity
12-24-2002, 07:49 AM
she is a mammal.

Xebsball
12-24-2002, 09:38 AM
she can be mean OR totally sweet

Former castleva
12-24-2002, 10:00 AM
Technically,striking him in the teeth is a big NO-NO.
Better though,that she survived...if there ever was any threat in it.

Ford Prefect
12-24-2002, 11:15 AM
Waterdragon is correct. She was most likely a student of Rorian's.

kenso
12-24-2002, 11:15 AM
Everyone has missed the important parts of the story:
A. Was she cute?
B. If yes, then did you get the digits?
Because I would have asked her on the spot if she would have my babies. :D

norther practitioner
12-24-2002, 12:17 PM
Kenso is obviously one of the more enlightened ones around here, to ask such deep questions...
lol...

so, did you get the digies or not...

straight blast
12-29-2002, 05:48 AM
No digies boys...I'm married!

;)