PDA

View Full Version : Master Ji Jian Chengs' Hsing-i

Colin
12-24-2002, 01:15 PM
Help please!

I've found that there is a video(vhs) available in the USA (amazon not amazon.co.uk)showing Master Ji Jian Cheng and his Sun Lu Tang style Hsing-i.

The question is: Does anybody in the US or here in the UK know if this tape is available in PAL format, or only in NTSC?

Or has anybody got a copy in the UK?

Money, and other rewards are available!!!!!

I won't detail to much here, but enough to say that i've seen some of this Xing Yi lineage, and it looks amazing!

I'm told his Swimming Dragon Bagua has the same power too! So the same goes for the Bagua Vid.

Also any information on the lineage from Sun-Lu-Tang to Ji Jian Cheng would be appreciated.

Thanks
Colin.................

teazer
12-26-2002, 12:31 PM
I'd imagine it's available somewhere as it was originally filmed etc in England. If I remember right I saw it mentioned in some English Tai Chi magazine many moons ago.
Nice to watch someone that agile zipping through the form. A very twisty style of Bagua!!

Wong Ying Home
12-31-2002, 06:13 PM
I am one of Master Ji first students in the UK still practicing under him in teh internal arts . I have learned from Him, BaJi, Chen Tai Chi a number of chi gung methods ( Ba Duan Jin, Yi Chuan, and Iron Shirt) some weapons work as well.Main Focus was on Ba Ji and Chen.

From what I recall his videos were for sale through Mr Paul Crompton. He woudl probably convert for you to US format at a cost though. Do a search and you will find on the net.

Kind regards and good luck