PDA

View Full Version : Woman breastfeeds dogs to save them

IronFist
12-25-2002, 12:46 AM
Whoa (http://www.shortnews.com/shownews.cfm?id=27454&u_id=14812)

IronFist

SevenStar
12-25-2002, 03:51 AM
that's love. kudos to her for saving the pups, but I wonder what her boyfriend thinks. Would you really want to be all over your woman's breasts after you know puppies had been sucking on them?

Chang Style Novice
12-25-2002, 06:21 AM
Could be worse, I know some folks with pet spiders.

Former castleva
12-25-2002, 06:24 AM
No pictures?

I wonder what that does btw,in medical terms and in those of development.
Dogs cannot generally consume any milk besides that of their mother´s during their first weeks.
Has also to do with building immune system´s protection etc.

Also needless to say,she is going to become a very strong character for the cubs to "stick to" when that time of character development arrives (but that might happen regardles)

We´ll see,or maybe not.

Former castleva
12-25-2002, 07:24 AM
Yes,yes,puppy love.
Great idea generally speaking...
now may the etologists,dog psychologists,vets and Chang Style Novice´s? (compliment) of the forum arrive...if there are any?
:)

chen zhen
12-27-2002, 10:40 AM
You take this "dogs sucking a womans breasts"-thing pretty serious, huh?

Former castleva
12-27-2002, 11:45 AM
Thanks for your input Stumblefist,

SevenStar
12-28-2002, 10:22 AM
Originally posted by Stumblefist
"Would you really want to be all over your woman's breasts after you know puppies had been sucking on them?"
I suppose that means you don't want to shake my hand?
or eat with a mortician or a pathologist or,or
or you wouldn't date a nurse if you knew what they do or, or
... the list is endless.

Isn't that some kind of sexism to put women on pedestals or in glass cages?
Thumbs up for the lady (or should i say nipples) and may the naysayers live on bread and water for a month for their nasty thoughts.

No, because none of those things are going directly into my mouth - well, the nurse might, but the parts of her that would be are shielded from blood, pee, etc. by layers of clothing, and I wash my hands before they go on anything which touches my mouth. Sure, she'll wash and will be clean, but I still don't like the thought of puppies sucking on her where I would be also.

Former castleva
12-31-2002, 07:36 AM
Yeah Fist,
Dogs do need hierarchy which is natural to them.

The puppies thing doesn't bother me, i even let them lick my face and kiss me. But not too much, i heard one petlover let them lick his face for hours. ""

Reasons to lick are about a few I think,but wolves cubs lick their mother´s lips when they want food,other reasons are social.

David
12-31-2002, 09:48 AM
In myth humans have been suckled by wolves and, in fact, humans have been suckled by dogs.

There's also the book The Grapes of Wrath which very poignantly decribes a terrible situation. The family is starving and the baby dies. The Grandfather is at death's door so the bereft mother breastfeeds him...

Happy New Year

-David

Former castleva
12-31-2002, 09:56 AM
And some human´s have been sucked into myths.