PDA

View Full Version : Ultimate Muscle

MightyB
12-30-2002, 06:44 AM
You all must watch Fox on Saturday. They have a cartoon tribute to BJJ called Ultimate Muscle. You gotta see it... it defies explanation, logic, and good taste. I have a new favorite cartoon, it's even better than cartoon network's Sumo cartoon.

Chang Style Novice
12-30-2002, 07:19 AM
Jackie Chan Adventures would bounce on Ultimate Muscle's head and leap over a barbed wire fence.

rubthebuddha
12-30-2002, 10:15 AM
maybe, but we all know that the ripping friends would tear all these guys apart.

Golden Arms
12-30-2002, 04:41 PM
Hey, doesnt anyone remember these toys from when they were little? They were cool, they were called M.U.S.C.L.E. Things or something like that...anyways...Its funny to see them back again.

Stacey
12-30-2002, 05:28 PM
I used to have those guys...they were called "muscles"

I also had some ninja ones. Sensei had a staff and tsunami had a machine gun with a spike on it. Good times

MightyB
12-31-2002, 07:00 AM
My mom saved everything that I ever owned since childhood. Recently she brought out a box of toys for my son to play with when he was visiting her and guess what he found? I had a crapload of those things. Back in the day, they only came in one colour, pink. I also had a mini ring for them to fight in although that seems to be lost.