PDA

View Full Version : Raelians are cool

Stacey
12-31-2002, 10:51 AM
I love these guys. This is my new favorite religion. I thought the maya were cool, but these guys take the cake. They beat Catholics too. Catholics and Hindus have saints, but these guys have aliens. Surely an alien could kick a saints ass.

Their beleifs are all moral.

I think their ideas of immortality are a little egoist and a lot of money. Clone? Whats the point, give me 5 minutes alone with a willing and hot woman and I can do the same thing...much cheaper. Its also not safe and we lose the flexebility of natural selection. Aliens had a sense of humor creating us in their image and then evolving us from apes.

Of course there isn't any religion that I agree with 100 percent. So I think I'll join up with these guys.

red5angel
12-31-2002, 10:57 AM
Whew!! just got done reading a ton on these guys, I think I am joining up.... ;)

Xebsball
12-31-2002, 12:04 PM
did you know there is discussion of them possibly making a cloning laboratory here on my state

SaMantis
12-31-2002, 12:35 PM
Raelians have inspired my new avatar ... deja vu

NorthernMantis
12-31-2002, 02:23 PM
Mormons have aliens too.

I don't see how any one would believe that stuff. Each to his own I guess.

Stacey
12-31-2002, 05:24 PM
I know, these guys remind me of Mormons too. Seem like nice folks that dress like ****s and have wacky beliefs.

Radhnoti
12-31-2002, 08:37 PM
Isn't the highest level of Scientology the belief that all Earthlings are reincarnations of aliens? Some "evil overlord" killed billions and their souls flew across the cosmos to be reborn in our bodies.

Have you looked into Scientology Stacey? Some of the chicks are pretty hot starlet types. ;)

Stacey
12-31-2002, 08:49 PM
scientology? I don't know what its about, but it doesn't sound like any fun. Sounds as boring as Christian science. A lot of restrictions and no cool stories. I'd rather worship Odin. He made mistakes. The Nordic Gods are like celebrities that people live vicariously through.

Why would you put "science" with any kind of religion. I'm thinking about Santaria too. I like afrocuban music and its basically like going to a rave.

got a problem? Kill a chicken.

guohuen
01-01-2003, 12:52 PM
L Ron Hubbard was overheard telling the guy next to him at a science fiction writers conference that he was going to start a new religion. He did. I guess P T Barnum was right.

JAZA
01-02-2003, 07:31 AM
They remind me morons.
Isn't Tom Cruise a scientologist?. He must be a stupid leaving Nicole Kidman for his sect.
Was scientologist or mormons who killed their leader?

Repulsive Monkey
01-05-2003, 07:14 AM
My own personal feeling is that Raelians are rank. I remember seeing an interview with rael about 11 years ago or so and even then he was exuding signs of shen disturbance. Raeliansim is not new its not original and it is as it is like most of these shams, the foundation of an individuals feverish imagination.
I know this sounds a little too critical than my usual diatribes, but I habve friends who have gone off the rails too often into fringe beliefs and when I have chatted to more long term members at my friends insistance, they have always qualified my initial thoughts that their system of belief is pretty crappy, and really is merely an egocentric blanket. I always think that the softer the image that people TRY to advertise the more alarm bells should be a-ringing in ones head.
Plus anyone with such a severly dour haircuet as Raels needs to be taken with a pinch of salt. All the great faiths were headed by cool cats with cool haircuts, Jesus had the Californian surfer look to a t, Gotama Buddha spawned a billion crew-cuts (always a cool haircut) and Lao Tzu had the grunge look of looking naturally sloppy way before the rest of the heard.
My only point then? make sure your god-head has a godly head of hair.

Serpent
01-06-2003, 10:23 PM
Fantastic! From now on I'm going to jusge all religions by their hair.

Hmmmm... not too sure where to pigeon-hole Orthodox Jews though. Any suggestions Repulsive Monkey?

JAZA
01-07-2003, 05:50 PM
and haree krishnas?