PDA

View Full Version : How to contact Tang Kwok Wah of Boston?????

alexb
08-23-2000, 05:42 AM
Can anyone tell me how to contact Tang Kwok Wah of Boston? Does he still teach Hung Gar?
Thanks.

Buddy
08-24-2000, 04:51 PM
Tang sisook has retired. He has a couple of students teaching. One in Brookline and one in Worcester, I think.
Buddy

alexb
08-24-2000, 05:17 PM
Thanks for the info.

Paul Skrypichayko
08-25-2000, 04:01 AM
Tang Kwok Wah is still alive? Isn't he pretty old already?

A few years ago, I was able to do some friendly training in Vancouver with one of his students from Hong Kong.

Buddy, would you be able to tell us a little more about your sisook? If he is your sisook, are you a student of Lee Yut Ming (also in the Boston area)?

Buddy
08-25-2000, 05:07 PM
Paul,
Yes I was a student of Lee Sifu. Unfortunately Lee Sifu died several years ago. Both Tang Sisook and Kwan Titfu Sisook were at the funeral. My Dai Sihing, Philip Ng teaches in Texas and I strongly recommend him to anyone in that area. Although Lee Sifu's gungfu was excellent it was his lessons in life that I shall remember best.

Buddy

twktcc
09-05-2000, 09:04 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by alexb:
Can anyone tell me how to contact Tang Kwok Wah of Boston? Does he still teach Hung Gar?
Thanks.[/quote]

Yes he is still alive and well, my Sifu, Winchell Ping Cheiu Woo is one of his students. Our school is in chicopee mass, I know there is a school in boston taught by another student as well, it is called the Chung Wah Kung Fu Academy. here is a link. http://hcs.harvard.edu/~htctc/chungwah.html

------------------
Remember to be self- centered but not selfish