PDA

View Full Version : How to work the upper part of your tits ?

TzuChan
01-04-2003, 08:16 AM
yeah, I know this sounds weird again lol
I'm not the fitness type of guy, I prefer doing everything with bodyweight so ..

You know when you do push-ups (not hindu style or something). It all works the side and bottom of your tits (being a dude of course), while actually I'm trying to work the inside part, so in between the both of em. And also the upper part (if that's even possible) cause I can feel there are muscles, but I've been wondering when I actually use em and how I can work them out ;)

WinterPalm
01-04-2003, 08:30 AM
Check out the sticky thread on upper pecs and abs.
That'll help you out.:rolleyes:

TzuChan
01-04-2003, 12:03 PM
Ah thanks, I'm sorry for asking again then, but my english is very limitted, so .. don't really understand every sticky title :)

TzuChan
01-04-2003, 12:12 PM
is it me, or do they not explain how you can actually work that upper pec muscle ? (the small muscle thingy) I don't seem to find it in there

thanks

IronFist
01-04-2003, 01:39 PM
TzuChan,

First, when you're talking about exercising, call them "pecs," not "tits." "Tits" usually refers to a girl's nipples.

Try doing pushups with your feet up on something, like a chair, but your hands still on the floor.

Or, try doing handstand pushups against a wall.

Both of these will involve your upper pecs to a degree, but both will work your front deltoid (shoulder) more, too.

Good luck.

IronFist

TzuChan
01-04-2003, 01:48 PM
hey thanks, yes, I know tits sounds really stupid for a dude, but I just now learned about the word 'pecs' :) Thanks for that too ;)

I'll start doing them right away, thanks alot everybody

scotty1
01-04-2003, 05:47 PM
"First, when you're talking about exercising, call them "pecs," not "tits." "Tits" usually refers to a girl's nipples."

Tits means pecs in England! :)

Cheese Dog
01-05-2003, 11:47 PM
Around here we call them "man-boobs!"

Repulsive Monkey
01-09-2003, 10:28 AM
Tits refering to a girls nipple? I've never heard that one before, tits are tits whether or not they are on a man or a woman. Seems like someone needs some extra anatomy classes.

Stranger
01-16-2003, 11:56 PM
'Tit' is one accepted pronuciation of the word 'teat' (so is teet) according to the Webster dictionary. The same dictionary also states that 'tit' and 'teat' are synonymous.

teat \ 'tit, 'teet \ n : the protuberance through which milk is drawn from an udder or breast

tit (1) \ 'tit \ n : TEAT
tit (2)\ 'tit \ n : TITMOUSE

In American slang a 'tit' is a woman's breast.

"Man-tits" would be fat, flabby pecs on a guy.

Rural American expression: "You're about as useful as tits on a bull." (meaning, "You're useless.")

rubthebuddha
01-17-2003, 12:11 AM
they wouldn't be useless -- just impractical, cause i doubt the bull would welcome your company.

Cheese Dog
01-17-2003, 03:06 PM
My grandfather used to say "As useless as tits on a boar hog"!!!

rubthebuddha
01-17-2003, 05:31 PM
word is that ironfist's lump was caused that way. :D

David Jamieson
01-17-2003, 05:55 PM
outside pectoral can be worked with wide arm push up.

inside pectoral with close arm push up.

tibetan type slide pushup where you start in an inverted V feet and palms flat on the ground. slide forward and arch your back and look to the sky will round out the rest of the pectoral. slide back into the inverted V to finish the pushup.

one arm push ups with legs wide will make easier one arms. as you get better, narrow the spread. do even amounts.

all of these will also benefit your triceps.

if you wanna get a little bit more difficult, do a handstand push up set

very hard good for the top of the pecs and shoulders.

cheers