PDA

View Full Version : What's wrong with you f'n people???

Silumkid
01-05-2003, 09:10 PM
OK, I admit, I didn't see the thread so I'm not even sure who to direct this to. But you'll know who you are although I doubt you'll man up and say so.

KFO is a great board, run by some of the most wonderful people I have ever had the priviledge to know. Too bad I can't say the same about quite a few of the posters here. It makes me sad and sick to my stomach when I hear that a fellow member gets blasted on here because they "dared" to reveal what religion they were. So much for being rational, intelligent, enlightened martial artists, huh? So much for martial arts being a "family".

Unfortunately, to say that I am surprised by the total lack of respect you all seem to have for one another would be a lie. The fact that a "talk to a girl" thread is one of the most successful ones on here proves beyond any explanation afforded by words that this board has a lot of losers on it. If I could flip you off any harder, my head would explode.

I can only hope I catch one of you likely ****phobic, racist, religious fanatic punks in the act one day. But like I said, you'll never man up...and strangely, that's fitting more than you will ever comprehend.

Serpent
01-05-2003, 09:13 PM
So you're perfect are you? Shut the **** up. Just because you don't agree with something... hmm, perhaps you are just the kind of person you're ranting about?

Silumkid
01-05-2003, 09:16 PM
Right, you are. That's my evil plan, to get everybody all worked up by calling you what I am. Hey, use some more expletives next time...it really proves the case that you aren't the redneck who started it all.

Moron.

Serpent
01-05-2003, 09:18 PM
Oh, so I started it all? Man, I must be good.

You mock me for using expletives, then finish your post with moron?

Moron.

Serpent
01-05-2003, 09:19 PM
BTW, is this the bit where I challenge you to a duel and mock your religion or something? You seem to have a handle on all this, so I thought it best to ask.

Silumkid
01-05-2003, 09:20 PM
Do you even know what an expletive is?

But hey, if the shoe fits, I'm sure you wear it backwards with pride wondering why your foot hurts.

Serpent
01-05-2003, 09:22 PM
Yeah I know what an expletive is. Do you know what a point is?

You make a comment about my use of expletives, then end your own post with a personal insult. Just to prove what? That you're not a moron?

yenhoi
01-05-2003, 09:23 PM
Hey **** you both. You are both just jerks. :eek:

Serpent
01-05-2003, 09:26 PM
And now so are you for jumping in.

But I still don't think that Silumkid gets it.

Silumkid
01-05-2003, 09:27 PM
If you really read all that and didn't understand what the point is, you have bigger problems than my opinion treading on your precious internet world and damaging your fragile little ego. Perhaps you need to quit flapping your fingers and do some book learnin'.

Serpent
01-05-2003, 09:30 PM
Originally posted by Silumkid
If you really read all that and didn't understand what the point is, you have bigger problems than my opinion treading on your precious internet world and damaging your fragile little ego. Perhaps you need to quit flapping your fingers and do some book learnin'.

Perhaps you need to a) stop whining, b) stop thinking you know everything about everyone that posts here and c) take your own fukking advice!

Silumkid
01-05-2003, 09:33 PM
So taking up for someone who was insulted because of their religious beliefs is whining? Well then, I intend to "whine" until my dying day.

Oh, wait...I guess my post won't make sense to you unless I swear so fukk, fukk, fukk.

yenhoi,

Uh....yeah.

Serpent
01-05-2003, 09:40 PM
Sure, insulting someone for their religious belief is ignorant and just plain wrong. But who made you the forum police? Who cares what you think of the other posters here, be they idiots or geniuses?

And as for swearing, why don't you take a look at the title you gave to this pointless tread!

The Willow Sword
01-05-2003, 09:44 PM
KFO is a great board, run by some of the most wonderful people I have ever had the priviledge to know. Too bad I can't say the same about quite a few of the posters here. It makes me sad and sick to my stomach when I hear that a fellow member gets blasted on here because they "dared" to reveal what religion they were. So much for being rational, intelligent, enlightened martial artists, huh? So much for martial arts being a "family".

The thing about "religion" is that there always seems to be some sort of pontification or prosalitizating that goes on and stirs up the crap. I am not saying to be silent about what it is you practice spiritually, what i Am saying is that maybe one should consider WHY they must post it here,of all places, and what is the initial gain of such posting, AND to also consider whether or not if one should reveal so much about thier personal spirituality,,be it christian judaism muslim or pagan.

i do agree that there has been some rather off topic stuff that probably should be posted elsewhere,,or maybe GENE and the others should create a new category titled " O.T. POSTS". There one could put such threads as "talk to the got chi girls" and those polls i keep seeing about "should we go to war with iraq".
Maybe its time that the KFM forum People create this so that those of us that really do want to discuss martial related topics can do so without seeing all this other crap,,like this thread for instance;)

Many Respects,,,The Willow Sword

Royal Dragon
01-05-2003, 09:47 PM
****!!!!!

Because I can.

You may carry on now............................................... .....................:rolleyes:

yenhoi
01-05-2003, 09:47 PM
Fukk FUkk!! I hate you. I challenge you to a death duel.

Silumkid
01-05-2003, 09:48 PM
I made me the forum police. I heard of something I didn't think was right, and took a stand. I don't care if you think it meakes me a Nazi...coming from a person whose biggest contribution thus far has been lame Star Wars references and poop jokes, I'd consider it a blessing.

Obviously somebody cares....otherwise there would be no replies.

And the title...it's just a tool to serve my purpose. You think I don't know how this board works? What gets attention and what doesn't?

You shouldn't hate the player when you get played, hate the game.

Royal Dragon
01-05-2003, 09:49 PM
yenhoi,
I hate you too, but if you can't even say **** on KFO, your hardly worth my time. :eek: :D :cool:

Serpent
01-05-2003, 09:52 PM
I made me the forum police. I heard of something I didn't think was right, and took a stand. I don't care if you think it meakes me a Nazi...coming from a person whose biggest contribution thus far has been lame Star Wars references and poop jokes, I'd consider it a blessing.

And the title...it's just a tool to serve my purpose. You think I don't know how this board works? What gets attention and what doesn't?

You shouldn't hate the player when you get played, hate the game.

When you get played?! You live a weird reality.

And as for this bit:

Nobody cares that much, cos nobody is agreeing with you.

yenhoi
01-05-2003, 09:52 PM
fu ck you!

Serpent
01-05-2003, 09:53 PM
Originally posted by yenhoi
Fukk FUkk!! I hate you. I challenge you to a death duel.

That's the spirit! Now, prepare to do battle!

Silumkid
Willow,

I think an Off Topic room is a good idea...I just wonder how many trolls will adhere to it seeing as how the board has been so great about regulating that sort of thing thus far. I've seen several good threads get wiped while troll threads stay on. Knowing what I know of the person who was trashed, it was likely asked of them and they replied. Who expects to get blindsided by "comrades"?

Royal,

Thank you, sir. May I have another?

yenhoi,

Fine, if you must....but please have your affairs in order first. I hate talking to crying relatives.

yenhoi
:eek:

Serpent
01-05-2003, 09:55 PM
The whole idea of an off topic forum has been discussed before and the reason it isn't here is because no one wants one. If youwant something strictly moderated then go to www.cyberkwoon.com or something. KFO is like it is, so accept it or leave.

The Willow Sword
01-05-2003, 09:59 PM
uhh when was this discussed? a few years ago maybe? whats the harm in having one? i dont think the popularity of the other forum topics would be lessened.

silumkid: at least it WOULD be something for the trolls to adhere to,,since we must all be able to get along in a copasetic manner,troll and serious martial artist alike. maybe the new forum category should be titled "Trolls Den";)

Silumkid
01-05-2003, 10:01 PM
One person counts as someone last time I checked. It may not be enough to sway anything, but it still counts.

And since when does someone have to agree with me to care about what I said? Talk about a strange reality.

I also said this was a great board, and it is. It's the people who ruin it, so why don't you take your ball and go home?

Serpent
01-05-2003, 10:02 PM
Originally posted by The Willow Sword
uhh when was this discussed? a few years ago maybe? whats the harm in having one? i dont think the popularity of the other forum topics would be lessened.

No man, it was more recent than that. Maybe a year ago at most.

The thing is, this forum is so dynamic because of the amount of traffic it sees. Take away the OT threads and the traffic would drastically reduce.

Just read the threads that interest you. If you see a thread entitled "Lame Star Wars Reference" or "Do We Go To War With Iraq" and you're not interested in those types of threads, then don't click on them! Pretty easy really.

I think it's just bloody funny that we get off-topic threads complaining about all the off-topic threads! ;)

Serpent
01-05-2003, 10:03 PM
One person counts as someone last time I checked. It may not be enough to sway anything, but it still counts.

And since when does someone have to agree with me to care about what I said? Talk about a strange reality.

I also said this was a great board, and it is. It's the people who ruin it, so why don't you take your ball and go home?

So this would still be a great board without all the people, huh?

You're getting weirder by the minute!

The Willow Sword
01-05-2003, 10:04 PM
it is not about taking them away serpent,,but rather allowing for thier to be a category that is better suited to them. ;)

Serpent
01-05-2003, 10:09 PM
Originally posted by The Willow Sword
it is not about taking them away serpent,,but rather allowing for thier to be a category that is better suited to them. ;)

Yeah, but traffic in this main forum would then be reduced by an amount equal to the OT threads. In the long run I think the main forum would suffer more from their removal to a seperate forum than from letting them stay here. A lot of other people thought the same thing and thus KFO steams along in it's unique way.

Silumkid
01-05-2003, 10:13 PM
Are you reading a different board than the rest of us? You sure seem to be reading a lot of things that I never said or even inferred as far as I can tell. Although, misdirection is a pretty common tactic. Is that what you are banking on, the "recency" aspect? Unfortunately, you might be forgetting that "primacy" is the other half of the formula.

The Willow Sword
01-05-2003, 10:15 PM
Yeah, but traffic in this main forum would then be reduced by an amount equal to the OT threads. In the long run I think the main forum would suffer more from their removal to a seperate forum than from letting them stay here. A lot of other people thought the same thing and thus KFO steams along in it's unique way.

Welll i guess i can buy that for a dollar,,,,,,onward then.

Many respects,,The Willow Sword

Mckind13
01-05-2003, 10:18 PM
The guy that started this post said ---->If I could flip you off any harder, my head would explode.<------

I am crying...This is so funny

Serpent
01-05-2003, 10:23 PM
Are you reading a different board than the rest of us? You sure seem to be reading a lot of things that I never said or even inferred as far as I can tell. Although, misdirection is a pretty common tactic. Is that what you are banking on, the "recency" aspect? Unfortunately, you might be forgetting that "primacy" is the other half of the formula.

No, it's just a natural progression. It's called a discussion. It's what discusson forums are for. If you have something particular you want addressed then bring people's attention back to it.

eulerfan
01-05-2003, 10:34 PM
What?!?!? This guy is angry because somebody, he doesn't know who it was, said something he didn't read? Since he doesn't know who to be angry with, he's just going to insult all of us for good measure? Best part: the insult is that WE insult people. And this is somehow tied in with the stupid got qi? thread?

Somebody, and I'm not going to name any names, needs some focus.

Serpent
01-05-2003, 10:45 PM
Yeah. That's kinda what I was trying to say. ;)

IronFist
01-05-2003, 10:45 PM
Guys, the coolest thing about message boards is the fact that you don't have to read the posts you don't want to read.

It makes me sad and sick to my stomach when I hear that a fellow member gets blasted on here because they "dared" to reveal what religion they were.

When did this happen? The only religion thing I remember is how us martial artists are going to hell. Is that the thread you're talking about?

The fact that a "talk to a girl" thread is one of the most successful ones on here proves beyond any explanation afforded by words that this board has a lot of losers on it.

Aside from not having contributed to or even read that thread, I'm still cool.

Besides, I bet if I were to open it it probably doesn't deal with girls for too long. When was the last time a thread here stayed on topic? :D

And if you don't like it here why don't you go somewhere else? Or if you have a problem with someone take it up with them. Geez.

IronFist

Serpent
01-05-2003, 10:48 PM
BTW, go to the Media Forum and have a read of the last couple of pages of the Li Lian Jie (sp?) thread. Quite amusing in the context of this thread.

Chang Style Novice
01-05-2003, 10:51 PM
What's wrong with me? I got a list. You want it in order of priority or alphabetized?

Serpent
01-05-2003, 10:52 PM
Priority please.

Chang Style Novice
01-05-2003, 10:55 PM
Doesn't matter...alcoholism's the first on both lists...

Serpent
01-05-2003, 10:59 PM
That's only a problem if your friends don't drink.

IronFist
01-05-2003, 11:06 PM
This completely sums it up. (http://www.lamer.net/smartchart.jpg)

IronFist

yenhoi
01-05-2003, 11:19 PM
talk to the got chi girls is actually about talking to girls?

hrm.

too much work.:eek:

Royal Dragon
01-06-2003, 07:26 AM
yenhoi,

better, but you still have a gap in the word. mine is seamless, see----> ****! :cool:

"Royal,

Thank you, sir. May I have another?"

Reply]
Sure......****!!!

KC Elbows
01-06-2003, 07:46 AM
Silumkid, it's regrettable that someone insulted someone else in some way on this board. However, to extend blame to a whole group who, in reality, has not even the slightest clue of what happened, is not only unfair, it's spreading the intolerance like a virus.

Find the person you have a beef with, and deal with them.

As for the off topic thing, it gets discussed about every six months. The fact is that, if a martial arts related thread sinks, it's usually because there's nothing new to say about that topic. I'm sure that a lot of the long timers can agree that they cannot bear to discuss tma vs. mma once more, except for MP, who is some sort of strange mutant who never tires of it.:D

Now, to at least justify your rant towards me and let you off of the hook for all of that karma: down with catholic b1tches!;)

red5angel
01-06-2003, 08:03 AM
I think someone is just a little too uptight. What I don't get is everyone should know by now that any chat or forum you get on on the internet is going to be full of fools, you just have to let those slide on by....

quiet man
01-06-2003, 08:09 AM
Originally posted by KC Elbows
down with catholic b1tches!;)

I'm a catholic dog, what about me? :p

KC Elbows
01-06-2003, 08:13 AM
Dog my @ss. You're a catholic b1tch. Down with you!:D

Now kneel. Stand. Sit, no kneel. Sit stand kneel stand kneel shake hands kneel sit stand sit stand line up for eucharist sit stand kneel kneel kneel sit kneel stand, now race to get out of the parking lot.

Catholic b1tch.

dezhen2001
01-06-2003, 08:19 AM
wow, u did do what u said mate!

now i know how u managed to get your post count up so high so quickly serpent ;) (****** u beat me in the top 10 now)

i was trying to flirt with tae li to get mine up and it didnt work coz im not as smooth as some guys here are :(

yup its sad when a good discussion can go down the drain because of insulting and other stuff, but its just human nature. I also think that having these o/t threads are pretty cool as they do give kfo traffic, and also help us regular posters get to know more about each other and how we think etc. not just MA related.

if a topic has run its course it goes down to the bottom of the list and even on to the next few pages, so i dont see any trouble in it really.

the forum is frequented by many people who are at work and stuff, so its a community and not just MA related. its good to meet likeminded people who have a similar interest, but its not the only interest.

now i know theres a lot of multimedia guys here incase i have a problem with actionscripting :D

dawood

ewallace
01-06-2003, 08:24 AM
Hey, muslims aren't allowed to post here! :)

KC Elbows
01-06-2003, 08:27 AM
No, mormons aren't allowed to post here.

apoweyn
01-06-2003, 08:33 AM
silumkid,

i'm sure you're all full of righteous indignation and wotnot. but before you run around condemning the forum at large for something that (as KC mentioned) many of us don't even know about, how about you step off your high horse long enough to actually take the time to get your facts straight.

you'll have a much easier time convincing me that you're doing this because you care if you could actually tell me 1) who was attacked and 2) who attacked them. without that, you're just p-ssing and moaning.

stuart b.

red5angel
01-06-2003, 08:36 AM
"you'll have a much easier time convincing me that you're doing this because you care if you could actually tell me 1) who was attacked and 2) who attacked them. without that, you're just p-ssing and moaning"

This from a guy with a gorilla head chair.... ;)

ewallace
01-06-2003, 08:51 AM
No, mormons aren't allowed to post here.
Ahh, I sit corrected. Thank you kind sir.

apoweyn
01-06-2003, 08:51 AM
This from a guy with a gorilla head chair....

the original nitpicker. :)

eulerfan
01-06-2003, 08:53 AM
Well, I think we can narrow this down. He is accusing the lambaster of being a redneck. Since rednecks are generally christian, we can rule out the christians of the board and assume the threads where christians are mocked are not simulkid's problem.

'Phew' from me as that clears me. Though I think ALL religions are kind of silly, my only offense was posting a link to a WWJD thong.

dezhen2001
01-06-2003, 08:57 AM
i remember the bullocking u got for that link as well :D

dawood

quiet man
01-06-2003, 09:03 AM
Are WOMEN allowed to post here? (let's have some misogyny too :D ;) ...)

eulerfan
01-06-2003, 09:04 AM
I know. Dude insulted me pretty harshly and told me that, as he was a christian, he forgave me, IN THE SAME POST!

That was brilliant. "I have two things to say. Fukk you, you dipsh!t! and I forgive you."

red5angel
01-06-2003, 09:15 AM
I think I have enough room in my basement I could build an octagon. It will be private so that way any of these tough guys on the forum who want to have it out with each other can do so. Seriously, you just get your a$$ on over to my house. I can even put you up for a night or two, I have an extra bedroom.

Hehe, only one rule though, no dim mak, we don't do touch of death in my house....

eulerfan
01-06-2003, 09:18 AM
Originally posted by quiet man
Are women allowed to post here? (let's have some misogyny too :D ;) )

I certainly hope you are white becasue I refuse to let a black man tell me where I can and can not post.

Have we covered all the bases yet?;) :D

red5angel
01-06-2003, 09:21 AM
"Have we covered all the bases yet?"

Shut up woman, don't you have some house work to do or something ;)

The Willow Sword
01-06-2003, 09:28 AM
YEAH ,,,WOMAN!! Go git me ah gud danged BEER!!

eulerfan
Simulkid!! HELP!!!! I'm being repressed!!!!

Come see the violence inherent in the system!

quiet man
Originally posted by eulerfan

I certainly hope you are white becasue I refuse to let a black man tell me where I can and can not post.

Of course I'm not white, I'm Caucasian, you politically incorrect person. :D ;)

The Willow Sword
01-06-2003, 09:29 AM
and bake me a PIE too.:D

red5angel
01-06-2003, 09:29 AM
"Come see the violence inherent in the system!"

LOL! there's the Monty Pythons reference for the day!!! :D

The Willow Sword
01-06-2003, 09:31 AM
BLAME CANADA BLAME CANADA

Sharky
01-06-2003, 09:31 AM
who got cussed for being whatever religeon? :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

quiet man
01-06-2003, 09:34 AM
Simulkid!! HELP!!!! I'm being repressed!!!!

Come see the violence inherent in the system!

That's right! Now go away or I shall taunt you a second time! ;) :D

KC Elbows
01-06-2003, 09:38 AM
Originally posted by Sharky
who got cussed for being whatever religeon? :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

The raelians. I don't know if it was one of the original raelians, or one of the clones, they look so **** much alike.

We wouldn't be having this problem if Strom Thurmond had become president back when.:D

Willow Sword,
women are not just about baking pies. They also make some good coffee.

ewallace
01-06-2003, 09:40 AM
I'm very offended when other's use the term "redneck". When no specific person is specified under this term, I am inclined to believe that they are referring to any person living in the south.

This is a stereotype that we have worked against very hard. Not everyone in this portion of the country is a redneck. In fact, according to the US Gummint, Only 1 in 5 people from this portion of the country are actual rednecks. The other four are decendents from parents who married 2nd and 3rd cousins, which does not qualify for redneckial benefits under the Texas state constitution.

quiet man
01-06-2003, 09:44 AM
You don't fool me, I've seen Deliverance ... ;) :D

eulerfan
01-06-2003, 09:44 AM

Willow Sword,
women are not just about baking pies. They also make some good coffee.

We are not just for pies and coffee.

I'm sorry but I can't sit by for this when I have these roomy, child bearing hips.

KC Elbows
01-06-2003, 09:45 AM
It is my earnest belief that all of the problems in the world can be traced back to bigots and people from south america, not necessarily in that order.

KC Elbows
01-06-2003, 09:47 AM

I'm sorry but I can't sit by for this when I have these roomy, child bearing hips.

It's a sad day, when you see uppity women talking back to men when they ought to be fulfilling god's duty of them, and getting coffee.

quiet man
01-06-2003, 09:48 AM

If you throw in an hourglass figure as well, I'll... I'll add you to my buddy list ;) :D :cool:

KC Elbows
01-06-2003, 09:53 AM

If you throw in an hourglass figure as well, I'll... I'll add you to my buddy list ;) :D :cool:

Let's not get hasty there, buddy. We can't have good amurican genes getting mixed up with your croat business.:D

As for the original discussion, I know exactly how silumkid feels. There's hardly a day goes by when my religious sensibilities aren't repressed by the god ****ed liberal media schoolteacher league and their "You can't teach god's hate in school" campaign.

quiet man
01-06-2003, 09:58 AM
GOOD American genes? Hah! That makes me laugh! Hah! And again, hah!

Death to the Evil Empire!!! :D

eulerfan
01-06-2003, 10:01 AM
Ahh. Here we see another benefit of allowing threads to go off topic. This guarantees that no one group of people is repressed for too long.

KC Elbows
01-06-2003, 10:02 AM
:D

Don't worry, we'll come visit as soon as we're done liberatin' all those swarthy folk in taznakistan or whurever.

quiet man
01-06-2003, 10:06 AM
If you can find us on a map... we're nowhere near USA, you know :D

ewallace
01-06-2003, 10:07 AM
And I don't mind religion being taught in school. It's when some spiteful, lonely, angry kindergarten teacher from Florida starts telling a bunch of 5 and 6 year-olds that Santa doesn't exist that really chaps my ass.

ewallace
01-06-2003, 10:09 AM
If you can find us on a map... we're nowhere near USA, you know
Some countries are intentionally left off of maps because map makers can see the future. :)

KC Elbows
01-06-2003, 10:15 AM
It's okay, we'll use Map Blaster. That is, as soon as we've liberated all those swarthy people. Then we can liberate our poor helpless cousins in Croatatia.

dezhen2001
01-06-2003, 10:24 AM
d@mn i go away for an hour and this thread erupts... lol maybe we can go and beat the got qi gals thread? :D

dawood

red5angel
01-06-2003, 10:29 AM
I feel a stoning coming on.......

eulerfan
01-06-2003, 10:32 AM
Please don't get all hot-headed and start stoning willy nilly. Hold the person underwater for about ten minutes, first. If he survives, he is a witch and you may then stone him. But, if he dies, he is not a witch and a stoning would be quite unfair.

red5angel
01-06-2003, 10:37 AM
I am thinking of using the old pirate way, kell hulling. If you survive that you get to walk away a free person, until the next time..... :)

eulerfan
01-06-2003, 10:43 AM
See, that's just like a man to be so violent and hateful. Always having to hit things and beat things up. Not at all like the superior loving and caring nature of the woman. We are more closely connected to the Earth goddess.

Stupid, neanderthal pen!s havers.

dezhen2001
01-06-2003, 10:46 AM

tell us somehting we dont already know :D

dawood

red5angel
01-06-2003, 10:48 AM
"See, that's just like a man to be so violent and hateful. Always having to hit things and beat things up. Not at all like the superior loving and caring nature of the woman. We are more closely connected to the Earth goddess.

Stupid, neanderthal pen!s havers."

Beating things up keeps us on top. pen!s hater..... ;) Besides anyone who worships the "earth goddess" is obviously in dire need being converted, most likely by the sword.....

ewallace
01-06-2003, 10:52 AM
Not at all like the superior loving and caring nature of the woman.
Yeah, we are predictable. Ever wonder why the weather changes so much without notice, almost seeming like it can't make up it's mind? Ever wonder why we call her mother nature?

eulerfan
01-06-2003, 10:53 AM
Bring it on. I will defeat you with my menstrual fluids.

KC Elbows
01-06-2003, 10:56 AM
Don't call red5 a ***** haver. It was college. He shouldn't have to live under that the rest of his life, provided he's begged forgiveness from god, and helps counsel others like him away from the dangers of ***** having.

Oh, you mean, possessing a *****? Oh, well that's different. It's okay red5, you don't have to beg god's forgiveness. I thought she was saying you were, well, liberal with your posterior.

See, this is the sort of confusion that runs rampant when you let women speak when they should be making coffee. It could be worse. She could be Irish.

eulerfan
01-06-2003, 11:00 AM
Originally posted by ewallace

Yeah, we are predictable. Ever wonder why the weather changes so much without notice, almost seeming like it can't make up it's mind? Ever wonder why we call her mother nature?

Sorry to get serious for a second but I have to say this.
This is something that has always bugged me. Women do to men exactly what men do to women. When a woman does it to a man, he calls her fickle. When a man does it to a woman, she calls him a liar.

We behave the same way, we just blame each other differently.

Sometimes women just lie. Sometimes men just change their minds.

red5angel
01-06-2003, 11:07 AM
ROFLMAO!! @ KC....besides, KC said he would burn the pictures and make sure none of those frat boys ever talked again...
geeze, have a man (or a football team) once and your a flaming gay for life....oh yeah or one torrid and passionate affair with a 13 year old choir boy. A man just can't love freely anymore....

eulerfan, right, I think most rational human beings understand that as well, although we all have our moments of anger.

Of course coming from a raging lesbian, by the looks of your posts anyway, you can't be talking about us havers....

"some men just change their minds...."

geeze eulerfan, I have one headache and you just can't let it go can you... ;)

quiet man
01-06-2003, 11:40 AM
See, that's just like a man to be so violent and hateful. Always having to hit things and beat things up. Not at all like the superior loving and caring nature of the woman. We are more closely connected to the Earth goddess.

Now there's a Freudian "pen!s envy", if I ever saw one ;) :D ...

Ming Yue
01-06-2003, 11:52 AM
Yes, men are predictable. That's why we like them.

Free-lovin catholic men, now, they're a definite problem.

The Willow Sword
01-06-2003, 12:44 PM
Eulerfan

Bring it on. I will defeat you with my menstrual fluids

EWWWWWWW:eek:

eulerfan
01-06-2003, 02:22 PM
Originally posted by red5angel
Of course coming from a raging lesbian, by the looks of your posts anyway, you can't be talking about us havers....

"some men just change their minds...."

geeze eulerfan, I have one headache and you just can't let it go can you... ;)

I'm a raging lesbian who is upset that you turned her down for sex. Hmmmm. Wouldn't that make you a woman?;) :D ;)

scotty1
01-06-2003, 03:41 PM
Who got slagged for being religous?

Where was I?

Will someone tell me what the hell is going on?
I don't even know what the hell is going on!

Fukking American wankers.:)

The Willow Sword
01-06-2003, 03:44 PM
SHUT UP ENGLISHMAN!!! YOU ENGLISH YOURE ALL SO FUKKING POMPOUS,,NONE OF YOU HAVE GOT ANY BALLS!"
quote from,,,monty python'the meaning of life:p ;)

red5angel
01-06-2003, 03:47 PM
"I'm a raging lesbian who is upset that you turned her down for sex. Hmmmm. Wouldn't that make you a woman?"

no baby, you couldn't have me so you had to go to the other side....

like you couldn't see that coming from a self admitted pen!s haver!!:D

scotty1
01-06-2003, 03:52 PM
Good quote.

Now will someone tell me who get slagged?

Where's Silumkid gone?

eulerfan
01-06-2003, 03:55 PM
I actually aspire to be a pen!s haver. If all goes as planned, I should be one pretty soon.

Just a heads up. If my disposition is suddenly very sunny, you'll know why.

And, yes, the brits must SHUT THEIR LIMEY TRAPS!!!!!!!!!

scotty1
01-06-2003, 03:56 PM
*sn.iggers*

Silums prolly at Cyberkwoon.:)

"Ffab, Ffab, those guys at KFO... " *sniff*

only joking 'Kid. :)

I can see why you got angry, if someone was jumped on about their religion solely. But hey, blame them, not us.

And you Americans can p!ss off, this is a British board. We brits own this board. As an actual fact, we own three quarters of the MA boards on the net. When we arrived they were barely civilized, now they have avatars, and signatures, and top tens.

:)

Serpent
01-06-2003, 04:13 PM
Wow, talk about diversifying a thread.

As to the whole ***** thing, it has to be remembered that a pen!s takes a lot of blood, removing said blood from the brain. (A least, mine takes an awful lot of blood! ;) ) That's a good reason for any pen!s related nonsensical behaviour.

Now, what excuse do the chicks have? Eulerfan, you're going to bring up something about hormones, aren't you...

Chang Style Novice
01-06-2003, 04:35 PM
Eulerfan -

In a jar of formaldehyde on your mantelpiece doesn't count.

eulerfan
01-06-2003, 04:46 PM
Serpent,

I want you to look at my cleavage. Now, repeat after me, "Women always behave with the strictest reason and logic."

quiet man
01-06-2003, 04:49 PM
And, yes, the brits must SHUT THEIR LIMEY TRAPS!!!!!!!!!

Yeah... pommy bast@rds :D

dezhen2001
01-06-2003, 04:50 PM
hey there are a few scots here and were not 'pommies' ;)

dawood

Serpent
01-06-2003, 04:58 PM
Women always behave with the strictest reason and logic.

Serpent
01-06-2003, 04:59 PM
D@mn that irresistible cleavage trap! Every time! It gets me every time!

dezhen2001
01-06-2003, 05:13 PM
serpent... why does your avatar say "cling to my buttoks"? :eek:

dawood

Serpent
01-06-2003, 05:20 PM
Originally posted by dezhen2001
serpent... why does your avatar say "cling to my buttoks"? :eek:

dawood

Because I like it when people cling to my buttocks.

Actually, it's a line from Powdered Toast Man (that's the guy in my avatar, from The Ren & Stimpy Show). He actually says, "Cling tenaciously to my buttocks!" as he flies off carrying this dude on his back, but I couldn't fit the word 'tenaciously' in the space provided.

:)

Merryprankster
01-06-2003, 06:10 PM
I'm jumping in late.

Sillum, I'll be in Cali sometime in spring. I'll be more than happy to let you work me over, provided it fits both of our schedules.

Just give me a heads up on what school I can find you at. If you want to do it by PM, that's fine.

David Jamieson
01-06-2003, 06:46 PM
well, that certainly cleared it all up for me!

it's like an epiphany dat was.

"it's only words" -the bee gees

cheers

Serpent
01-06-2003, 07:21 PM
D@mn, Kung Lek just quoted the Bee Gees! That's the end of this thread.

IronFist
01-06-2003, 07:46 PM
That's the end of this thread.

****ing finally.

Anyone who replies from now on is automatically gay.

IronFist

Serpent
01-06-2003, 07:54 PM
Give us a kiss, IronFist! ;)

KC Elbows
01-06-2003, 08:48 PM
Originally posted by IronFist
That's the end of this thread.

****ing finally.

Anyone who replies from now on is automatically gay.

IronFist

Doesn't that make Ironfist automatically g@y?

Serpent
01-06-2003, 08:58 PM

Doesn't that make Ironfist automatically g@y?

Isn't that already a given?

KC Elbows
01-06-2003, 09:00 PM
With enough daquiris, I hear it is.

eulerfan
01-06-2003, 09:01 PM
This thread has already accused me of ****sexuality so I'm still allowed to post.

Chang Style Novice
01-06-2003, 09:06 PM
You're a tofusexual, eulerfan? I knew you were into kink, but that's one I've never heard before!

Serpent
01-06-2003, 09:16 PM
Originally posted by Chang Style Novice
You're a tofusexual, eulerfan? I knew you were into kink, but that's one I've never heard before!

And your excuse is...?

Chang Style Novice
01-06-2003, 09:26 PM
I've already explained this elsewhere - I'm a hummusexual.

Serpent
01-06-2003, 09:28 PM
Originally posted by Chang Style Novice
I've already explained this elsewhere - I'm a hummusexual.

Mmmmmchickpealovin' good!

Chang Style Novice
01-06-2003, 09:45 PM
That's right. And I want everybody to clearly understand that I'm talking

CHICKPEA, not CHICK PEE. Big difference!

Say, what's a nice Chana Masaledar like you doing in a place like this?

Serpent
01-06-2003, 09:47 PM
Trouble is, now I can't the chick pee images out of my head...

Chang Style Novice
01-06-2003, 09:53 PM
maybe this will help (http://www.indiapalacerestaurant.com/cha_ma.html)

Say...you're a spicy little number, aren't you? I'd like to take you back to my place, spread you out and just eat you up!

Stay away from her, Serpent, she's mine!

Serpent
01-06-2003, 10:04 PM
Dayum! She fine!

eulerfan
01-06-2003, 10:27 PM
*folds arms*

I can't compete with her.

Chang Style Novice
01-06-2003, 10:28 PM
Aw, c'mere my little Meatwad. I haven't forgotten about you, toothsome young dish that you are.

Wanna fork?

Serpent
01-06-2003, 10:32 PM
*folds arms*

I can't compete with her.

There's a world of difference between chick pea dishes and Texas dishes. Can't we all get together and enjoy both?

C'mon eulerfan. You, me and a chana daal... whaddaya say?

eulerfan
01-07-2003, 08:25 AM
CSN, I'm so incredibly impressed with your choice of the word, toothsome. I love those times when somebody finds the exact right word for a situation and you nailed it. Bravo!

Chang Style Novice
01-07-2003, 08:31 AM
Thanks! I got props for that one once in an italian class, when the teacher said there was no single english word that got across the idea of 'al dente.' Also, it has such a great, lecherous sound to it. It makes you seem as if you're the Big Bad Wolf talking to Little Red Riding Hood.

eulerfan
01-07-2003, 08:39 AM
It is a great word.

red5angel
01-07-2003, 08:40 AM
no ones accusing you of being a raging lesbian eulerfan, we were oppressing you for you ***** hating ways, which makes you a lesbian automatically to us ***** havers....and apparently ironfist is havin a real ***** now!

Chang Style Novice
01-07-2003, 08:49 AM
I mean...

It makes you seem as if you're the Big Bad Anglerfish talking to Little Red Rolling Meatwad.

(say, I think I could pitch a script like this!)

eulerfan
01-07-2003, 08:51 AM
Careful, I may look harmless but, if taunted, I can assume the shape of an igloo.

ewallace
01-07-2003, 08:54 AM
Hey eulerfan, in response to men doing the same things to women, that may be true sometimes, but when a man asks you to get him a beer, it is not a test to see if she is the one for you. He just wants a freakin beer. :)

eulerfan
01-07-2003, 09:18 AM
You guys are waaaay too paranoid. I've heard that guys think that, if a woman gives you a plant, she's testing you to see if you will be a good father.

The thing is, guys tend not to realize that having plants around is very good. It's life, nature. You live in your apartment and how you decorate it is going to affect your mood.

I have given a plant to just about every guy I've dated. I don't do it to test his ability to care for something. In fact, I always give the same plant, your basic ivy. It's the best possible plant for a guy. The most resiliant plant I've found, bar cactus. If I go to his place and see it dying, I just throw a bit of water on it and it perks right up.

I've let plants die before. In the final analysis, it's just a fu(king plant. Who cares. You can't equate that with caring for a human child.

Please, listen to me, your magazines are lying to you.
I've never heard another women talk about 'testing' a man. "I did this or that to see if he would....." NEVER. And I've talked to a lot of women about relationships. It's a popular topic for us.

Don't worry about that.

ewallace
01-07-2003, 09:25 AM
Don't worry about that.
Does that mean we should worry about it?

eulerfan
01-07-2003, 09:33 AM
YES IT DOES!

red5angel
01-07-2003, 10:04 AM
let's see a vehement statement on not being tested by women and not to worry about BY a woman....hmmm sounds like a test of some sort to me......

I like to test women all the time. Fo rinstance I like to throw jabs at my wife when we are just sitting around hanging out. Sometimes a kick or two. The cops and coucnilors all call it "abuse" but I like to think of it as character building....

riiiiiiiiiiiiiiight........my wife would kick my ass three ways from sunday so mostly I take my shots and then run away....screaming, like a little girl and I am man enough to admit it.

KC Elbows
01-07-2003, 10:07 AM
Men, find these women Eulerfan is hanging out with. NOW.

One of my best friends we refer to as the 'handkerchief dropper'. Hell, she refers to herself that way. She's a great person, very good writer(she's become my best proofreader, a thankless job, all the more thankless because I refuse to thank her- I think she does it in hopes that I will use the word glottis in a story, but I digress).

Anyway, she is the queen tester, and she will discuss testing with her female friends, and they will admit to testing in front of me, provided I have been sitting there long enough to be 'one of the girls'. And when I say she's the handkerchief dropper, I mean it. She will drop things to test guys.

Not saying this is a universal, but it does happen.

True story, not at all related. I get pretty acute seasonal affective depression, so I have to make sure to hit the tanning booths in winter. Anyway, I pulled a coupon out of the phone book yesterday for ten visits to the booth for ten bucks, which is enough for ten weeks for me. My wife's like what is that for? And I tell her that it's for my seasonal affective depression, and she's like all sad, aren't you happy here? Of course, I can't possibly explain in terms she will accept that I could be surrounded by letters buying my stories, I could be handed the secrets to my style of kung fu, I could be graced with a sudden mental imbalance that places me in the throws of orgasm continuously, and I'd still be feeling like crap without sunlight. So I'm in the doghouse, AND I'm depressed. Because my wife tests herself against my mental state, which she knows better than to do. Now, when I go to the booths, she will get depressed, which will make me depressed, which will defeat the purpose of going to the booths in the first place. Mind you, her depression lasts like, one inhale, then it's over. She'd make the perfect killing machine, because she'd be like, oh, how awful after decapitating some guy, and then she'd be like, one moment later gosh, I want some almond ammaretto cappucino. Meanwhile, I'm like the Titanic of moody, lumbering forward despite anything, steer clear of that depressing movie, nope, not in time, not me, I'm waiting for the scene where Jack really blows it in 'As good as it gets', I'm actually looking forward to the acting, no need to think about myself here, I'm going oh look, 'Requiem for a Dream' is on, how pleasant, I think I'll pop me some popcorn.

ewallace
01-07-2003, 10:17 AM
KC goes to a tanning salon? I'm telling everyone. KC, if the next thing you tell me is that you wrap a towel around your head as well as your waist when you get out of the shower (or even worse...the bathtub), I am driving straight up I35 to kick your ass. After I kick your ass, it will be nothing but war movies and Revenge of the Nerds marathons until I leave.

KC Elbows
01-07-2003, 10:19 AM
Hang on, I can't respond proper like until I'm done getting lotion on my legs. They dry so badly this time of year.

red5angel
01-07-2003, 10:21 AM
KC, on a serious note, is the tanning helping you? I grew up in the south but moved to the north and my body and mind refuse to catch up. I get SAD bad enough that two years ago they gave me medicine for it (I had the same issue with my wife as you did, try explaining to a woman you are close to that you are happy but the weather makes you not happy!). Anyway, I have found that excersise and getting out more helps obviously, but here in the great white north, the sun rises right after I get to work and sets sometime just before I get to go hom for a good portion of the winter!
I hate, I really hate tanning beds, but if it will help I might just look into trying it because I feel it coming on strong again already this year.

EW you just pick up KC and keep going up I35 you end up about two blocks from my house we can kick each others house and have an Apocolypse Now, Airplane marathon.....

eulerfan
01-07-2003, 10:29 AM
All I have to say is that seems a bit complicated, to me.

I have three conditions for going on a date with a guy.

1) I like him
2) I find him attractive
3) He asks me out

Then, on the date, he either treats you well or he doesn't. I don't need to drop things to see if he picks them up to find out if he's considerate. That generally reveals itself.

I mean, how dim do you have to be to have to devise a test for that? You would have to be one of the most unobservant, thick headed individuals ever to draw breath.

Think about it.

It's not really a test. Your freinds are amusing themselves.

KC Elbows
01-07-2003, 10:35 AM
Well, in past years, it's done all right. This year, I have slacked on doing it, and I've been really bad, unreasonable so, considering that some things, especially my writing, have been going better than they ever have. However, tanning has been successful in the past, not as good as real sunlight, but until i can afford Cali, that's what I get.

I know what you mean. The sun is only out during work hours, when I can't benefit.

Frankly, I'm like a different person in winter. The rest of the year, nothing can get me down. In winter, I'm about ready to give up and let my life just fall where it may. I don't actually do so, but I'm tempted to do a lot of stuff I won't do, like smoke and crap like that.

Anyway, eWallace is probably on his way up right now after my lotion comment, so I'd better make some finger sandwhiches. We'll be up shortly. Is Lake Harriet frozen over yet? And is there still that Comic City by Calhoun Square?

eulerfan
01-07-2003, 10:41 AM
Tell your wife that she doesn't cause it, she actually relieves it. As bad as the SAD is, you are absolutely sure it would be infinitely worse if you didn't have her around. The tanning bed helps. Not as much as she does, but it also helps in its own way.

Worth a try, right?

KC Elbows
01-07-2003, 10:46 AM
Eulerfan,
True they are amusing themselves, but there is also a function to it. These are usually tests for guys they haven't really met. The handkerchief brings the guy to them. If it doesn't, they can then say he's scum, and probably inconsiderate in bed. Not exactly scientific, but that's them.

However, they also test guys they're with as well. Fortunately, a lot of women aren't this way, but a lot are. I've dated women to whom 'what do you want to do' was a test to see if you'd completely sublimate to what they wanted to do instead of something both want to do. Or the infamous haircut thing in young relationships. For some reason, women feel a strong need to style my hair. I do not allow this, because they do not have my best interests at heart. Any time I have relinquished total control over the condition of my hair to others, I have ended up single with no prospects, because women, as a species, want to turn me into a mushroom head. It's a freudian thing. Oh look, I've turned my boyfriend into a golden blonde walking phallus. I learned in youth that this tendency must not be given any chance to grow. I am the master of my hair, and if a woman does not like it, then they need to find some other blonde guy to turn into a big ******, 'cause it's not me.

There is the remote chance that I have issues.:D

red5angel
01-07-2003, 10:47 AM
eulerfan, I think she is starting to get the idea, she is minnesota born and raised so the weather doesn't hit her like it hits me and I think that was wy it was hard to understand. She has done some reading however and seems to be alot more understanding.
The tanning bed is indeed worth a try if I start to get bad.

KC, what you describe is exactly how I feel except I get this burst of creativity right before I really hit a slump. I am writing and doing alot of other stuff at the moment but I can feel my will sort of starting to drain away. It's tough for me to convince myself to workout most of all, which I absolutely have to do. When it's warm I can workout in my spacious garage, however now I have to retreat to the basement or the living room.

As for Lake Harriett, ironically it's in the 40's today and has been an unnaturally warm year so most o fthe lakes are still dangerous. Comic City has left but Dreamhaven has taken their place and I have to say is much better at it!

You bring the finger sandwiches, EW can bring the beer, and I will boil us up some haggis!

KC Elbows
01-07-2003, 10:49 AM
Sorry, just read your got it post. Thank you. You have earned my undying online love.:)

KC Elbows
01-07-2003, 10:53 AM
Red5,
Agreed on the creativity thing, although as far as writing, I'm fairly high functioning even in deep depression, but no matter how good something I'm writing might be, I'm always secretly thinking it's crap.

:D A little more analysis, and we should know exactly 'what's wrong with you f'n people'.;) :D

red5angel
01-07-2003, 10:56 AM
KC, I am with ya brother. WIth my training I start to get this attitude like "Why bother?" What do I really get out of it....it sucks.

eulerfan
01-07-2003, 10:59 AM
Sorry, just read your got it post. Thank you. You have earned my undying online love.:)

You're quite welcome.

This thread was supposed to be about hate. What happened? Now we're sharing and helping each other? Where's the hate?

FatherDog
01-07-2003, 11:00 AM
3) He asks me out

Does that mean you never take the initiative of asking guys out?

red5angel
01-07-2003, 11:19 AM
oh yeah hate! uh, I just don't have it in me anymore, too much love goin around.

eulerfan
01-07-2003, 11:20 AM
Originally posted by FatherDog

Does that mean you never take the initiative of asking guys out?

You are correct, sir. I've wanted to and thought about it but I couldn't work up the nerve. That sh!t is scary.

I really should because I think guys are too intimidated to ask me out. Not all guys, mind you. Just the kinds of guys I'm attracted to. They tend to think I'm out of their league. It usually takes a while and a lot of flirting.

Maybe I am. My last boyfriend, whenever we'd go out, other guys, complete strangers, would congratulate him. Other women I know have boyfriends who worry about getting into fights when the girl dresses sexy. Mine never do. Other guys have this sort of, "That's the kind of thing I like to see, nice work," attitude.

quiet man
01-07-2003, 04:30 PM

They tend to think I'm out of their league. It usually takes a while and a lot of flirting.

Maybe I am. My last boyfriend, whenever we'd go out, other guys, complete strangers, would congratulate him.

Wow, eulerfan... you're that purty AND you own a leather bikini? I must be living in a wrong country, right KCE? :D ;)

Serpent
01-07-2003, 04:50 PM
I'm the complete opposite of KC and Red5. I grew up in England, so I get really depressed when it's sunny. It confuses me.

And now I live in Sydney, Australia....

God, I'm so depressed.

quiet man
01-07-2003, 05:10 PM
You live in Australia? Is your name not Bruce, then? :D

FatherDog
01-07-2003, 05:59 PM

<@{Moogle}> they'll never have The Real World: Australia
<@{Moogle}> the cast would get too confusing, with Bruce, Shiela, Bruce, Bruce, Shiela, Charlene, Bruce and Shiela.

Serpent
01-07-2003, 07:59 PM

No. But I wasn't born here. All my Australian friends are called Bruce though. Even the sheilas.

Silumkid
01-12-2003, 06:14 PM
Go away for a few days of work and look what happens.

For the nine thousandth time, I never said I didn't like this board. I get upset at people, not places.

Having said that, I don't like Cyberkwoon. Bleah.

At the time I started this thread, I did it on my own so that is why I didn't reveal the person's name. It seemed to me like he/she had been subjected to enough. I wasn't about to open them up to more direct difficulties. I simply don't like to see good people driven away from a place because a few ignorant *******s can't keep their ignorance and intolerances to themselves.

So to clear that matter of business up also, I did not say "everybody here sucks and is stupid". Read what I did say before you accuse me of intolerance. Obviously, the person or person(s) responsible still won't man up and admit either 1) it was them or 2) they were wrong....just as I predicted. Also, I doubt that the person(s) I took up for would tell me who it was.

So Merry, why are we supposed to get together again? Just because you'd like to? Or....? Whatever, cool by me. We could get together any number of places....school, gym, other school. I'd obviously have to check with sifu to see if that was cool with him, so let me know what your preference is.

So in summation, I was mad, now I'm over it, and everybody sucks.

Cool? :p

Xebsball
01-12-2003, 06:31 PM
you guys, chill for xebbys sake

Silumkid
01-12-2003, 06:38 PM
No worries Xebby. "I'm feeling much better now, Dave."

dezhen2001
01-12-2003, 06:41 PM
:D took long enough!

dawood

Silumkid
01-12-2003, 06:42 PM
Yeah....tell me about it. Like, what? A week? ;)

dezhen2001
01-12-2003, 06:52 PM
im sure i woulda felt the same in your position, except i wouldnt have done things the way u did :p

dawood

dezhen2001
01-12-2003, 06:53 PM
im also friggin peed off about Hero not being realeased anytime soon in the UK well... anywhere really :mad::(

dawood

Silumkid
01-12-2003, 06:56 PM
Yeah, I get that a lot. I get accused of overkill all the time too. I wonder what that means? :p

Maybe I should see a shrink. :confused:

Silumkid
01-12-2003, 06:57 PM
Now now dez, don't be a hypocrite and post about a martial artist or a martial arts movie on a martial arts board. That, my friend, is just WRONG!

eulerfan
01-12-2003, 06:58 PM
"Unfortunately, to say that I am surprised by the total lack of respect you all seem to have for one another would be a lie."

you all

"The fact that a "talk to a girl" thread is one of the most successful ones on here proves beyond any explanation afforded by words that this board has a lot of losers on it. If I could flip you off any harder, my head would explode."

This calls me a loser. I'm one of the top posters on that thread. The other top poster on that thread is Serpent, the first guy to respond to you in anger. Not because he was the intolerant one. Because you, probably completely inadvertently, pointed him out as a loser. There are really only a handful of us posting on that thread. You probably didn't realize that.

I'm sure we've all gotten really angry and lost our heads and said some unfair things more than once in our lives. It's completely understandable.

But don't gaslight me. I read what you wrote. It wasn't fair.

Silumkid
01-12-2003, 07:07 PM
euler,

I see your point, as it is very well made, and I accept that my wording could have been a lot better. Thank you for pointing that out.

I would like to add though, that you saying it calls you a loser is because of your perception of what I said rather than what I actually said. I hadn't said "Everybody on the "girls" thread is a loser" so I assumed that the reasonable folks (of which I know there are some) would know that was not directed at them but rather at the type of person who displays the intolerance of which I was upset. But then, shame on me for assuming. I should know better. I'm man enough to say when I've messed up.

Sorry for any unintentional insult.

eulerfan
01-12-2003, 07:15 PM
Ever get that twitch in your right eyelid?

Potassium, right?

Should I eat a banana?

nospam
01-12-2003, 08:13 PM
..yeah. What's with that!?

I hate when it happens @ work...I swear my boss thinks I've winked @ him! But then again, when it happened on the flight to Puerto Vallarta last year...it made my trip that much more enjoyable. I am a club member 'cause of it ;)

nospam.
:cool:

Serpent
01-12-2003, 08:31 PM
Ever get that twitch in your right eyelid?

Potassium, right?

Should I eat a banana?

It's guilt cos you're cheating on me.

(I wonder if my sudden possessive mood swing will have any efect on eulerfan? Stay tuned folks...)

eulerfan
01-12-2003, 09:10 PM
Can you capture a rainbow and hold it in your hand?

No.

Such is eulerfan.

Serpent
01-12-2003, 09:23 PM
Can you capture a rainbow and hold it in your hand?

No.

Such is eulerfan.

Oooh. Nice reply!

I guess I'll have to settle for the occasional virtual spanking of said rainbow and simply bask in it's multi-hued glory.

If you're a rainbow, then I'll be your pot of gold. Go on, jump in!

Merryprankster
01-13-2003, 08:22 AM
Actually, depending on where you are, I'd love to see some of what you do. I'll have to coordinate my schedule though. The CBJJ hasn't posted the Pan-Am dates and location yet.

I'll give you a heads up.

Polaris
01-13-2003, 09:38 AM

The fact that a "talk to a girl" thread is one of the most successful ones on here proves beyond any explanation afforded by words that this board has a lot of losers on it.

I don't know, I kind of have to agree with that part.

KC Elbows
01-13-2003, 10:14 AM
You thin k the gotqi girls thread is bad, you should check out the 'what's wrong with you fn people' thread. What a bunch of losers.

dezhen2001
01-13-2003, 10:28 AM
KC: u posted here as well too, ya loser :eek:

:D

dawood

eulerfan
01-13-2003, 10:31 AM
It's called 'talk to the got qi? girls' because MA Margie was telling Gene to talk to the got qi? girls about this forum since many of them don't have accounts here. She wasn't starting the thread to offer the men on this forum an opportunity to talk to a girl.

And it just turned into a long, joking, hanging out, completely not serious, full of total non-sequitors sort of thread.

As KC Elbows sort of pointed out, very similar to what has happened with this one.

I mean, what color is the sky where you live?

KC Elbows
01-13-2003, 10:40 AM
Dez, I'm a hoser, not a loser. Big difference. Now you've offended me.;)

dezhen2001
01-13-2003, 10:48 AM
KC: nah, youre a poser for sure?:D

dawood