PDA

View Full Version : KFOers I want to fight!!!!!

red5angel
01-08-2003, 11:56 AM
Let's see,

Apoweyn - because I have never fought anyone who could probably rationalize their way out of a sparring match before.

MP - I would learn something from this guy guarenteed, even as he was tying my ass up in the rough shape of a pretzel

CSN - I am betting he would show up drunk with a case of beer and want to talk about the profoundity of pugilation....

Ewallace - you just need to be fought.....

Yenhoi - I bet you would be a riot to fight. I am betting you would be all over me like a rabid rat on a cheetoh!

Eulerfan - I don't usually fight chicks but as plucky as you are and as smart someone needs to take you down a notch ;)

Braden - I bet you fight like a surgeon operates, taking out one piece at a time and only what is necessary to get the job done.

KC - I'd have to punch him out of a depressed stupor just to make myself feel better.

Dezhen - he talks all nice but I bet he's is a mean and ruthless sob in the ring....ok maybe not but how can you not want to fight someone so friendly?

eulerfan
01-08-2003, 12:05 PM
Dude, I've been taken down so many notches, I'm currently below sea level. That's why I'm so plucky. Nothing to lose.;)

rubthebuddha
01-08-2003, 12:05 PM
lay off the red meat milkshakes for a bit there, tiger. ;)

red5angel
01-08-2003, 12:08 PM
eulerfan, yeah but your still too **** intelligent for a lesbian and that threatens me :)

Rub - How could I forget abotu you!!! I want to fight you however now for calling me tiger....big boy ;)

Chang Style Novice
01-08-2003, 12:12 PM
You're just calling me out 'cuz you know my leg is all gamey.

Kristoffer
01-08-2003, 12:16 PM
I'd fight you :D

(is this a plan to fish posts Red? lol)

yenhoi
01-08-2003, 12:16 PM
I would attempt to kill you.

:eek:

apoweyn
01-08-2003, 12:27 PM
well... alright. meet me at the fountain in the park in frederick.

red5angel
01-08-2003, 12:32 PM
CSN, I don't have any qualms about fighting a gimp.....

Yenhoi - fair enough, you can try ;)

Kristoffer - trying to give me a reason to want to fight you? :D

Ap, shouldn't we meet at that park Ralek used to try to get people to meet him?

Chang Style Novice
01-08-2003, 12:41 PM
Well, I have qualms about fighting while I'm all crippled up!

red5angel
01-08-2003, 12:49 PM
what did you do to your leg?!

Chang Style Novice
01-08-2003, 12:55 PM
I've explained it a couple of times on other threads, but basically I was rushing downstairs, forgot that I was already on the ground level and so took a step like there was another 2-3 inches left for my foot to travel. My left foot smashed into the ground much harder than it should've, and at a funky angle. I fell and rolled, but the damage was done. Something between my left knee and the ankle (probably close to the knee joint) isn't right at all. It's getting steadily better, but it'll be weeks at least before I'm at 100% and I don't expect to be well enough to train this week or the next. In the meantime, I've eaten a bottle of sifu's 'Gold Spear' injury repair formula, and I'm trying to keep weight and other strain off my left leg. I've already cut my consumption of ibuprofin by more than half, and am a lot more mobile than I was, so I should be fine. It'll just take time.

eulerfan
01-08-2003, 01:01 PM
Originally posted by red5angel
eulerfan, yeah but your still too **** intelligent for a lesbian and that threatens me :)

Okay. But you know where I'm aiming those penetrating front kicks! :D

red5angel
01-08-2003, 01:19 PM
Ouch! I have done that a few times but with no permanent damage!

Eulerfan, heh, that's ok I got ballz of steel, or something.....

yenhoi
01-08-2003, 01:22 PM
Once it has happened enough times, all getting kicked in the balls does is make you ****ed off and release some more adrenaline.

Adrenaline, yum!

No trying red5, just punching!

:eek:

Seems MP has found some game on the internal forum while the rest of us fool around! 6 page thread, alas, something, anything!

:D

apoweyn
01-08-2003, 01:35 PM
Ap, shouldn't we meet at that park Ralek used to try to get people to meet him?

that's the one. by the fountain in the park in frederick.

eulerfan
01-08-2003, 01:35 PM
Originally posted by yenhoi
Once it has happened enough times, all getting kicked in the balls does is make you ****ed off and release some more adrenaline.

Hey, here's fifteen dollars. Wait, no, never mind. I'm not buying it.

KC Elbows
01-08-2003, 01:39 PM
I specialize in beating up the depressed.:D

MightyB
01-08-2003, 01:56 PM
I feel so left out...:(

red5angel
01-08-2003, 02:01 PM
heh, MightyB, I'd fight you! I am just worried about that steely of a killer you have......

MightyB
01-08-2003, 02:12 PM
Ok, it's settled. We'll fight in the park near the pond by the fountain on the third saturday of next month only if there's a full moon.

But first, I want to grapple with a greased lesbian. Eulerfan, you up for it?

ewallace
01-08-2003, 02:19 PM
Sure thing. Just come on down to Texas. Show up at my house at about 10 at night. I must warn you though, since we would be in Texas, you will not see much technique before you hit the ground. :)

MightyB
01-08-2003, 02:26 PM
eWallace is a greased lesbian?:confused: :eek:

red5angel
01-08-2003, 02:42 PM
"eWallace is a greased lesbian?"

yes, look at him.

ShaolinTiger00
01-08-2003, 03:01 PM
We'll fight in the park near the pond by the fountain on the third saturday of next month only if there's a full moon.

It wasn't a fountain. It is a duck pond!

ewallace
01-08-2003, 03:09 PM
Well, I have been told that I cry like a little girl when I'm sick, and I tend to cook hashbrowns quite a bit, so I guess technically speaking I am a greasy lesbian.

eulerfan
01-08-2003, 03:17 PM
Originally posted by MightyB
Ok, it's settled. We'll fight in the park near the pond by the fountain on the third saturday of next month only if there's a full moon.

But first, I want to grapple with a greased lesbian. Eulerfan, you up for it?

If you think you're going to get me to grease up by calling me a lesbian, you may have a few things to learn about women.;)

Kristoffer
01-08-2003, 03:20 PM
shut your mouth, le$bo :D

The Willow Sword
01-08-2003, 03:27 PM
that red5angel doesnt want to fight me. i have been and will ALWAYS BE an ally of strongbad:D

red5angel
01-08-2003, 03:35 PM
willow sword, I don't fight faeries...I mean elves ;) But you get 3000 extra points for knowing who strongbad is...

Hehe, MightyB, you need habeniero astroglide, to entice our freind eulerfan......

eulerfan
01-08-2003, 03:50 PM
The habanero astroglide is CSN's bag, not mine.

dezhen2001
01-08-2003, 03:54 PM
i hate fighting in a ring :(
but if it was an all u can eat contest i know i could easily win

dawood

red5angel
01-08-2003, 04:01 PM
D - apparently you have never been in the crowd that stares in horror when I begin to attack a buffet......

dezhen2001
01-08-2003, 04:08 PM
thats coz i was already in front of u :D

dawood

Serpent
01-08-2003, 04:24 PM
I'll fight yas! All o'yas!

All at once or one at a time, it's all the same to me, SLAGS!

Souljah
01-08-2003, 04:27 PM
red, i'll fight u if u really want.

meet me on the 11th floor in the Black Heaven Building in the stand qr in the walled city kowloon

kristoffer will know what im talking about.....
(no it wasnt demolished!!!!)

safe

Qi dup
01-08-2003, 04:44 PM
I'm not to worried about fighting any of you guys. I'd rather fight that John Basedow. god I hate that guy.

I'd probably firght CSN too. He's pretty **** funny, and he's probably a pretty scrappy fighter.

dezhen2001
01-08-2003, 04:54 PM
im not a good fighter :( but my missus is :p

dawood

Chang Style Novice
01-08-2003, 05:00 PM
When I'm in shape again, I'd be happy to practice with any poster on the board. I can't wait to be in shape again.

On a more personal note, the landlord just dropped by to say he's lowering the rent on the WHOLE BUILDING, retroactive to December. I'm now paying less than I did than when I moved in.

This is the best, but least expected news ever!

Serpent
01-08-2003, 05:23 PM
Originally posted by Chang Style Novice
When I'm in shape again, I'd be happy to practice with any poster on the board. I can't wait to be in shape again.

On a more personal note, the landlord just dropped by to say he's lowering the rent on the WHOLE BUILDING, retroactive to December. I'm now paying less than I did than when I moved in.

This is the best, but least expected news ever!

If I were you I'd start checking council records for plans for a new airport in the vacant lot beside your building.

Chang Style Novice
01-08-2003, 05:28 PM
I think it's just the hugely depressed housing market, but yeah, there could be more going on here than meets the eye.

The airport moved less than 5 years ago, though, so that's not it.

Ming Yue
01-08-2003, 05:40 PM
your rent got lowered? Retroactively? That never happens. You must be living in an asbestos box with lead plumbing that was built on a sacred Indian burial site.

you should schedule an MRI or an excorcism or something.

Serpent
01-08-2003, 05:44 PM
Originally posted by Ming Yue
your rent got lowered? Retroactively? That never happens. You must be living in an asbestos box with lead plumbing that was built on a sacred Indian burial site.

you should schedule an MRI or an excorcism or something.

Man, I thought the airport would be bad!

Serpent
01-08-2003, 05:45 PM
By the way, what the fukk is a habanero astroglide?

Chang Style Novice
01-08-2003, 05:49 PM
Look up each word individually on google and draw your own conclusions.

rubthebuddha
01-08-2003, 05:50 PM
it'sa some spicey for youra meatball.

Serpent
01-08-2003, 05:56 PM
Look up each word individually on google and draw your own conclusions.

Hmmm. Google's down. Can't you just tell me?

Chang Style Novice
01-08-2003, 05:58 PM
Okay, fine. Habanero is the hottest chili pepper in the world. Astroglide is a brand of sexual lubricant.

Serpent
01-08-2003, 05:58 PM
Originally posted by rubthebuddha
it'sa some spicey for youra meatball.

I don't know if I'm supposed to understand that or not!

Serpent
01-08-2003, 05:59 PM
Okay, fine. Habanero is the hottest chili pepper in the world. Astroglide is a brand of sexual lubricant.

Aha! Now, that was easy and I totally understand you now.

You one sick puppy! ;)

(Astroglide! LOL)

Chang Style Novice
01-08-2003, 06:01 PM
Truthfully, habanero would be too hardcore for me. Wasabi is just fine.

NorthernMantis
01-08-2003, 06:03 PM
Right that's it you have insulted me and you have insulted my kwoon! hehe always wanted to say that:D

lol fish where are you.

SevenStar
01-08-2003, 06:05 PM
Originally posted by Serpent
By the way, what the fukk is a habanero astroglide?

darn kids.... How do you guys get on the forum?

Serpent
01-08-2003, 06:10 PM
Originally posted by SevenStar

darn kids.... How do you guys get on the forum?

It's a global/culture thing, not an age thing! ;)

SevenStar
01-08-2003, 06:51 PM
speaking of which - where are you? I got the impression you were in the US, but then I saw the comment about your foodon's UK chin

eulerfan
01-08-2003, 06:58 PM
*pulls up lawn chair and gets a beer*

The Willow Sword
01-08-2003, 07:04 PM
*brings a sixer of Belhaven scottish ale and a bag of pretzel sticks
and sits down next to Eulerfan to watch as well*:D

eulerfan
01-08-2003, 07:08 PM
*puts down beer and asks for one of them there Belhaven*

The Willow Sword
01-08-2003, 07:09 PM
* mi cerveza es su cerveza*;)

eulerfan
01-08-2003, 07:12 PM
*gracias, this should be good*

The Willow Sword
01-08-2003, 07:16 PM
(munch munch) *Pretzel stick?*

eulerfan
01-08-2003, 07:21 PM
*mmmm, thank you. Where is he?*

The Willow Sword
01-08-2003, 07:31 PM
"munch munch ,,, swig ,,,burp" *excuse me,,,hell i dont know,,warming up maybe?*

Serpent
01-08-2003, 07:53 PM
speaking of which - where are you? I got the impression you were in the US, but then I saw the comment about your foodon's UK chin

Who? What? Me?

The way I bash the US and you still think I live there? You couldn't pay me to live in the US. And what the hell is a foodon? Or is it one of those jokes like a butfor?

Sorry for the delay, got distracted there by lunch. Like I'd be warming up! Pah. I'm always warm, baby.

To answer your question, Big Guy, I'm in Sydney, Australia now. (I say Australia because someone once thought I meant Nova Scotia! Seriously.)

However, Dezhen is referring to my nationality by birth. I've been through all this before I'm sure. I was born in Scotland, lived there a few years, then grew up in southern England and have since lived all over the shop for years until I eventually settled in Sydney.

Well, I say settled....

Can I have a Belhaven?

Chang Style Novice
01-08-2003, 07:56 PM
Just a sixer? I knew you were a lightweight, Willow!

Rolls in a keg of Full Moon Pale Rye Ale

Hey, getcher own!

eulerfan
01-08-2003, 08:02 PM
Hey, what's with these little plastic balls in cans of Belhaven and Guinness?

Chang Style Novice
01-08-2003, 08:05 PM
Beats the hell outta me. I never could figure that one out.

Okay, I've had 12 pints out of this keg, and there's still 14.25 gallons to go. Knock yourself out, people.

Knocks self out

Chang Style Novice
01-08-2003, 08:11 PM
Okay, they're not on KFO, and I don't want too fight them, exactly. But somebody needs to get skinned alive annd then boiled in saltwater over this, If you don't want to register with the nytimes, use the name salon and the password tabletalk. (http://www.nytimes.com/2003/01/08/national/08PIPE.html)

Felipe Bido
Please, slow down the posting...I can't keep up with the conversation!!! :D

It's messing up my drinking hour

David Jamieson
the little ball is a "widget"

a description:

The 'widget' is actually a plastic moulded device that sits at the bottom of a can until it's opened and then releases a little beer and nitrogen, forcing a surge of bubbles that settle to form the tight white head

so there you have it, that's what it is and why it's there.

as for who would i fight at kungfumagazine.com forum?

are there any of you who weigh less than 90 lbs? and are less than 5 feet tall?

The rest of you will get no guff from me

cheers

Serpent
01-08-2003, 08:14 PM
Originally posted by Kung Lek
are there any of you who weigh less than 90 lbs? and are less than 5 feet tall?

EWallace. He's a greased lesbian midget.

Serpent
01-08-2003, 08:16 PM
By the way, Kung Lek is quite right about the widget. It was invented so that you could get that thick, creamy beer in a can just like it is when it comes draught from the tap. Before the widget there was only Guinness stout in cans, which is the dark watery version.

Gawd bless the widget!

Serpent
01-08-2003, 08:19 PM
Okay, they're not on KFO, and I don't want too fight them, exactly. But somebody needs to get skinned alive annd then boiled in saltwater over this, If you don't want to register with the nytimes, use the name salon and the password tabletalk. (http://www.nytimes.com/2003/01/08/national/08PIPE.html)

This is in America!? :eek:

Sounds like something from darkest Africa or something. Man, capitalism sure stinks... :(

The Willow Sword
01-08-2003, 08:22 PM
*fuk! i am out of pretzel sticks! excuse me darlin',,ill be right back.
CSN? great beer,,a little bitter,,but still great;) *

Chang Style Novice
01-08-2003, 08:26 PM
Glad you like it, Willow. As those who know me can attest, I'm all about the bitterness. See my link above for why.

And could you be a pal and roll me over onto my stomach? I'd hate to go out like Jimi Hendrix...

passes back out

Serpent
01-08-2003, 08:28 PM
*rolls CSN over*

*takes a photo for later humiliation*

What's with the pretzels? Twiglets is what ya need!

(Watch the Yanks get confused and the Poms go through a range of reactions to that!)

The Willow Sword
01-08-2003, 08:30 PM
*sure thing,,(rolls csn over on his pooch) **** that article is fukin harsh,,,,,now what did i get up to go get?,,,,,ah yes ,,more pretzel sticks*

Chang Style Novice
01-08-2003, 08:33 PM
Did you guys finish it already? I'm only on page four. Here's a quote that pretty much sums up 'the blandness of evil' that whatsisname used to talk about.

"They have never developed a mechanism to hold supervisors accountable for safety while, on the other hand, they have mastered a system for holding supervisors accountable for production downtime."

eulerfan
01-08-2003, 08:36 PM
I'm on page five. I'm nauseated.

Serpent
01-08-2003, 08:46 PM
I only read page 1. I'm a bit busy to get through it all and, quite frankly, I'd read enough by then!

There are extreme safety regs here in Oz. Does nothing similar exist in the US?

Chang Style Novice
01-08-2003, 08:53 PM
We have OSHA, (Occupational Safety and Health Agency) and a lot of discussion of them is in the article. But they're getting steadily defunded, and personal injury suit rights are being eroded in the legal system, and unions are weaker than they've been since Taft/Hawley (obscure american labor law reference - don't worry if you don't get it, you get the gist.) Basically, both parties in the US are racing to seem more 'pro-business' than the other, and that means letting nothing stand in the way of profitability, be it fraud or negligent manslaughter. And the end of the article, there is some reform reported in the plant, but it was fought every inch of the way and probably only insistuted when bad PR became a threat to the parent company. Hence the article.

eulerfan
01-08-2003, 08:54 PM
Well, yeah. The policing organization called Osha went to the plant and found numerous violations. Apparently, they didn't do anything about them.

Chang Style Novice
01-08-2003, 08:58 PM
The thing about regulatory agencies like OSHA is they take their cues from the top - appointed executives and stuff like that. So, when industry representatives are appointed to regulate their own industries, well...you can see where I'm going with this.

The Willow Sword
01-08-2003, 09:11 PM
"Boy CSN you woke up and sobered up fast,,,,or are you having what alchoholics call "a moment of clarity?":p

Serpent
01-08-2003, 09:15 PM
That is just disgusting.

Here we have OHS (Occupational Health and Safety) that set guidelines. They are then enforced by law and through a body called WorkCover. In this country even direct supervisors can be found negligent if the company policy is not followed, or the company can be found negligent if it has no reasonable policy. People (including supervisors that turn a blind eye) can be fined up to $5,000 and companies up to $50,000, plus claims for workers compensation and even possible jail terms up to 5 years. I can't believe that in a country like the US these things don't exist too. Especially considering how litigious US society is.

I reiterate my previous comment. Capitalism sure stinks! :(

SevenStar
01-08-2003, 11:43 PM

Who? What? Me?

The way I bash the US and you still think I live there?

C'mon now - do you really think I read your posts? :D

And what the hell is a foodon? Or is it one of those jokes like a butfor?

This is a foodon (http://www.foxbox.tv/fightingfoodons/characters/index.html) What in the world is a butfor?

rubthebuddha
01-09-2003, 12:21 AM
There are extreme safety regs here in Oz. Does nothing similar exist in the US?
safety regulations are only regulations. places like chang style's example slip by even with regulations. it's a fact of life.

america may be more evolved than other countries because it denounces practices like this, but in some cases it's not evolved enough to do anything about it.

we only have so much energy and so much funding to go around. question where those two get focused if you want, but at least an effort is made.

anyhoo, enough with the beer already. euler -- do you have a blender at this place, or did anyone (TWS?) bring one? i hate beer, but i'm rather fond of the chief export from margaritaville.

dezhen2001
01-09-2003, 12:23 AM
that has to be one of the saddest and most terrible articles i have ever read.

this thread is strange the way it has grown.

serpent: can i have some twiglets? dont like pretzel sticks so much :D

dawood

cogg
01-09-2003, 05:10 AM
TWIGLETS bleeeeuuugh:mad:

Il fight all of ya for even mentioning them.

OYYY dont even mention the marmite ones or il have to get my ninja assassins on the case.

psssssst.....eulerfan........giz a beer;)

red5angel
01-09-2003, 07:06 AM
alright ******! CSN when I hit your link all I get is an application to sign up for the NYtimes....

Serpent -

"The way I bash the US and you still think I live there? You couldn't pay me to live in the US. And what the hell is a foodon? Or is it one of those jokes like a butfor?

Sorry for the delay, got distracted there by lunch. Like I'd be warming up! Pah. I'm always warm, baby.

To answer your question, Big Guy, I'm in Sydney, Australia now. (I say Australia because someone once thought I meant Nova Scotia! Seriously.)"

Waaaaaaaiiiiit a minute!!! I'm pretty sure australia is part of the united states........

Chang Style Novice
01-09-2003, 07:19 AM
I explained in the link how to avoid registration.

red5angel
01-09-2003, 07:29 AM
thanks CSN

somebody should ****ing nuke this guy -

""Over the years, McWane has grown by the acquisition of troubled companies that had become uncompetitive," he wrote. "Through substantial investment in new plant and equipment and more disciplined management practices, McWane transformed these underperforming companies into efficient and viable operations."

Let me interpret this:
We here at Mcwane hae managed to make a large profit buyingup down on their luck companies and shafting the working class by not only ignoring but defying federal regulations on safety in the workplace.

eulerfan
01-09-2003, 10:23 AM
Originally posted by cogg
psssssst.....eulerfan........giz a beer;)

In a sec. Let me finish writing an epic novel, first.;)

Serpent
01-09-2003, 03:50 PM

And what the hell is a foodon? Or is it one of those jokes like a butfor?

This is a foodon What in the world is a butfor?

(Haha! I can't believe it!)

7*, it's for pooping, silly! But you may use for other things too!

:D :D :D

Serpent
01-09-2003, 03:52 PM

Waaaaaaaiiiiit a minute!!! I'm pretty sure australia is part of the united states........

Ooooh! Don't get me started!

The way fukkwad John Howard is going we'll be the next state of America before too long, but believe me, the huge majority of the population are against it...

Like I said, don't get me started! ;)

Xebsball
01-09-2003, 09:02 PM
Id wanna fight Ryu, becouse he said i have moral problems, or something... cos i like violent video games

Sharky
01-09-2003, 09:22 PM
Why do we have to fight? What would fighting solve?

Serpent
01-09-2003, 09:27 PM
Originally posted by Sharky
Why do we have to fight? What would fighting solve?

It might stop you posting. ;)

SevenStar
01-09-2003, 09:49 PM

(Haha! I can't believe it!)

7*, it's for pooping, silly! But you may use for other things too!

:D :D :D

I don't believe I walked into that one. That's it, the KFOer I want to fight is you!!

Serpent
01-09-2003, 10:02 PM

I don't believe I walked into that one. That's it, the KFOer I want to fight is you!!

hahaha!

Bring it on! ;)

MonkeyBoy
01-09-2003, 10:05 PM
willow sword, I don't fight faeries...I mean elves ;) But you get 3000 extra points for knowing who strongbad is...

If it weren't for the Genious of Strongbad, I wouldn't have known to make all my Flash intros so annoyingly long.

SevenStar
01-09-2003, 10:33 PM

Yeah. If you hit a guy Seven*'s size, put your running shoes on first.

Gonna put your strategy to work, huh?

Serpent
01-09-2003, 10:45 PM

Gonna put your strategy to work, huh?

I got 'em on and laced up tight! ;)

Have you heard the joke about the two guys in the jungle? They're going through the brush when a lion suddenly appears in front of them. They both freeze, terrified. The lion stares and growls. Then one guy really slowly starts slipping his boots off and putting on a pair of runners. His mate whispers, "Dude, you'll never outrun a lion, not even with those shoes on!"

He replies, "Doesn't matter. As long as I outrun you."

:)

rubthebuddha
01-09-2003, 10:56 PM
this is the time when it pays to be scrawny -- sevenstar has all them big squeezin muscles, but they'll slow down his runnin muscles.

i do, however, see one glaring problem with this concept -- i'm not scrawny, so instead, it looks like i'll be the one paying. :(

7* -- maybe if i keep my fingers crossed?

Dave Fulton
01-11-2003, 07:18 AM
Originally posted by ShaolinTiger00
We'll fight in the park near the pond by the fountain on the third saturday of next month only if there's a full moon.

It wasn't a fountain. It is a duck pond!

Actually, it could be either or both.

There is a fountain in the center of the duck pond and there is a fountain in another part of the park (near the bell tower and band shell). The area near the bell tower and band shell would probably be better suited for such a gathering anyway.

I live pretty close to the park ... but I have no idea who this "Ralek" is and he has never used his superior BJJ skills to vanquish me in battle ;)

Respectfully,

Dave Fulton

SevenStar
01-11-2003, 03:52 PM
Originally posted by rubthebuddha
this is the time when it pays to be scrawny -- sevenstar has all them big squeezin muscles, but they'll slow down his runnin muscles.

i do, however, see one glaring problem with this concept -- i'm not scrawny, so instead, it looks like i'll be the one paying. :(

7* -- maybe if i keep my fingers crossed?

Maybe - it's worked so far :D

GunnedDownAtrocity
01-12-2003, 11:36 AM
"they're getting steadily defunded, and personal injury suit rights are being eroded in the legal system"

well lawyers also have much more important cases to deal with too. bringing mcdonalds to justice for instance.

Xebsball
07-09-2003, 02:19 PM
ttt haha :D

okay, my new list is:

ewallace - cos he must suffer for his mockery
Black Jack - cos hes a totalitarist

Xebsball
07-09-2003, 02:21 PM
i would fight SevenStar cos he likes anime - wich forgives him for his sins

Xebsball
07-09-2003, 02:24 PM
MerryPrankster - that naked oil wrestilng praticioner
i wouldnt need to fight him, id just prank him into getting with fights with other people by teaching him fake portuguese, haha gringo :D

red5angel
07-09-2003, 02:27 PM
I wouldn't fight ewallace, I was told never to fight men in pink underwear

norther practitioner
07-09-2003, 02:29 PM
I thought he told you it was just a mix up in the laundry room....
Even though I've heard reports that he was seen at the mall picking it out.

Xebsball
07-09-2003, 02:29 PM
good point, i could still fight his family and kids though, but not the dogs

red5angel
07-09-2003, 02:34 PM
I've seen the PICTURES man, I know he wears them because he likes them!

Chang Style Novice
07-09-2003, 02:35 PM
I'd fight GDA, cause he's small and recovering from cancer.

red5angel
07-09-2003, 02:39 PM
yeah but his house just burnt down so he has a lot of pent up rage...

Chang Style Novice
07-09-2003, 02:42 PM
Oh, I bet I could match him. It's been a seriously sh!tty year for me.

red5angel
07-09-2003, 02:45 PM
but pile on top of that rage little man syndrom and a guy who likes to fight retards because they have the strength of ten men when they're enraged...

Kristoffer
07-09-2003, 03:13 PM
I wanna fight Tyson. just think of all the money you'd get :eek:

"meet me on the 11th floor in the Black Heaven Building in the stand qr in the walled city kowloon

kristoffer will know what im talking about....."

;) Love them buildings

Kristoffer
07-09-2003, 03:15 PM
Oh right, KFO members only? hmm..

I wanna fight Kung Lek. He seems talented

chen zhen
07-09-2003, 03:18 PM
I would fight the moderators.. as a regime-change I mean.;)

Believe me, Saddam will be nuddin compared to me as the ruler of KFO

Kristoffer
07-09-2003, 03:32 PM
I'm in

joedoe
07-09-2003, 04:01 PM
Anyone wanna fight me? :(

SevenStar
07-09-2003, 05:36 PM
I'm a mod...

Surferdude
07-09-2003, 07:28 PM
No one beats my kung fu!!
Cuz i dont practice it:D ... well i used to!!:D :p

David Jamieson
07-09-2003, 07:43 PM
Well, I don't have any plans to go to Sweden in the near future.
But if you're ever in Canada, I'd be happy to offer you some tea kristoffer. :)

cheers

rubthebuddha
07-09-2003, 08:58 PM
i only know sevenstar, gene, kung lek and myself. i think we have most bases covered. i don't know the mantis mod(s) at all, but i'd wager they can wreck some shop, too. i say bring it. :mad:

and if not, let's just tackle kung lek and take all his tea. seven? you put him in some appropriate hold while we get away, and i'll get you a cup of earl gray brewing. :D

tnwingtsun
07-10-2003, 12:04 AM
This Rat Pipe,I mean Tyler Pipe outfit needs to be fought and organized if not shut down altogether,I'm sure they're getting salted as this thread goes on if its even worth it to the Unions in Texas,I'm not sure what the scale is down there but the artical said that the guy was a down on his luck, "A master electrician",you would have to be in a bad place to go to work for 10$ an hour if you're a "Master eletrician"

No excuse for Tyler Pipe

This might help serpent.

http://www.grunt.org/health.htm

And more to come in the future I'm sure.

http://www2.dol.gov/opa/media/press/osha/OSHA2003OSHA050.htm

SevenStar
07-10-2003, 01:58 AM
Sounds like a plan to me - I'm in.

Kristoffer
07-10-2003, 03:49 AM
"Well, I don't have any plans to go to Sweden in the near future.
But if you're ever in Canada, I'd be happy to offer you some tea kristoffer. "

;)

chen zhen
07-10-2003, 04:15 AM
Crap!
I forgot 7* was a mod..

I think i'll just run outta here with my tail between the legs...
:o :p

Judge Pen
07-10-2003, 06:01 AM
Originally posted by joedoe
Anyone wanna fight me? :(

Next time I'm in Sydney, I'm game. :)

MasterKiller
07-10-2003, 06:35 AM
Well, all anyone has to do is come to the 2003 Taiji Legacy KFO Reunion Deathmatch to face any of these worthy competitors:

MasterKiller

Shaolin-Do

LostTrack

Philbert

NortherPractitoner

and maybe some other peeps.

Of course, only those fighting in the deathmatch qualify for the Pre-2003 Taiji Legacy KFO Reunion Deathmatch Dinner, paid for by Gigi.

ewallace
07-10-2003, 10:09 AM
I'd fight Sevenstar. Water Dragon told me he was a *****, and he kicks like a girl. :)

Chang Style Novice
07-10-2003, 10:11 AM
...a girl mule.

Ming Yue
07-10-2003, 10:29 AM
I'd fight Sevenstar. Water Dragon told me he was a *****, and he kicks like a girl.

c'mere lemme show ya how girls kick.

MasterKiller
07-10-2003, 10:31 AM
I was kicked by a girl once. I put some Benadryl on it and it went away.

chen zhen
07-10-2003, 10:33 AM
So you always have Benadryl with you when you go out?

MasterKiller
07-10-2003, 10:37 AM
No, I can live with the little bump and itchy sensation for a few hours till I get home. Sometimes, the urge to scratch does get pretty bad, though.

Ming Yue
07-10-2003, 10:39 AM
getting kicked gave you an itchy rash?

are you cross posting on the "yay, my herpes is in remission" thread again?

Judge Pen
07-10-2003, 10:39 AM
Originally posted by Ming Yue

c'mere lemme show ya how girls kick.

What part of "the mountains of Western NC" are you located? It seems that you are close to Oso and myself.

chen zhen
07-10-2003, 10:47 AM
Have I been on anyone's list...?

..pssch yeah, I wish.....:rolleyes:

MasterKiller
07-10-2003, 11:05 AM
getting kicked gave you an itchy rash? Not a rash. It was more like a mosquito bite. Annoying, but non-threatening.

are you cross posting on the "yay, my herpes is in remission" thread again? Na, that was Shaolin-Do. His crack-hoes musta brought something back with them from their last big buy.

SevenStar
07-10-2003, 11:06 AM
He said what??!??! :mad: Aiight, I wanna fight WD!!

rubthebuddha
07-10-2003, 01:37 PM
water dragon's an easy bag. just give him a purple nurple and he's done for.

last time someone did tune-in-tokyo, WD was in physical therapy for six weeks.

joedoe
07-10-2003, 03:32 PM
Originally posted by Judge Pen

Next time I'm in Sydney, I'm game. :)

Let us know when you are on your way ;)