PDA

View Full Version : Unexpected qi emissions!

Serpent
01-09-2003, 08:24 PM
OK, this is a weird one, but I thought it would be interesting to get your reactions to it.

I was practising qigong last night. I was doing a version of standing post meditation and circulating my qi through the microcosmic orbit... if you don't get this, it's not that important. Yoga folks would call it raising the kundalini if that helps. Basically, I was circulating my qi up the back and down the front! ;)

Anyway, completely involuntarily and without warning (as I was kinda immersed in it) I ****ed. *Stop giggling at the back!* As soon as I ****ed, my qi orbit was instantly disrupted and I was kinda "jacked out" of my meditation straight away. I even staggered slightly (although probably not enough to have been noticed by an observer had there been one.) It wasn't even a particularly big ****!

So what think you all of that? Any similar experiences?

(If you can't crack the forum censor, by the way, you won't be able to type ****, so use any euphemism you like, or maybe using f@rt or something!)

dezhen2001
01-09-2003, 08:28 PM
well when i train hard qigong, we 'swallow' a lot of air very quickly... well, i was training outside in the park one morning aorund 6am and then i gave the loudest burp i have ever heard :D it was basically coz i was doing it slightly wrong, and not used to the training.

it scared the dogs that were being walked more than their owners :cool:

dawood

Serpent
01-09-2003, 08:41 PM
Originally posted by dezhen2001
well when i train hard qigong, we 'swallow' a lot of air very quickly... well, i was training outside in the park one morning aorund 6am and then i gave the loudest burp i have ever heard :D it was basically coz i was doing it slightly wrong, and not used to the training.

it scared the dogs that were being walked more than their owners :cool:

dawood

A friend of mine once scared a goat off of a table with a huge burp. Does that count as a qi blast?

Sharky
01-09-2003, 09:18 PM
Sometimes i get unexpected qi emissions at night and when i wake up everything is all yucky :(

GunnedDownAtrocity
01-09-2003, 09:21 PM
ever since i started chemo i will occassionally leak orange fluid out my ass. i'm glad im done with chemo.

Sharky
01-09-2003, 09:22 PM
GDA: the thread killer

Good work batman.

Serpent
01-09-2003, 09:28 PM
Originally posted by GunnedDownAtrocity
ever since i started chemo i will occassionally leak orange fluid out my ass. i'm glad im done with chemo.

Stop with the Fanta enemas, dude, I've warned you before.

GunnedDownAtrocity
01-09-2003, 09:56 PM
i meant that i leaked orange qi out my anus.

my pee would be flouresant orange for days too.

interesting facts most people dont tell you about chemo.

TaoBoy
01-09-2003, 10:53 PM
Originally posted by Sharky
Sometimes i get unexpected qi emissions at night and when i wake up everything is all yucky :(

It didn't tak elong for this thread to go south, did it?
Then again it was initiated by Serpent. :D

Serpent
01-09-2003, 10:56 PM
Originally posted by TaoBoy

It didn't tak elong for this thread to go south, did it?
Then again it was initiated by Serpent. :D

And it was a genuinely KF related thread too.

*shrug*

What can you do, eh?

GunnedDownAtrocity
01-09-2003, 11:00 PM
i dunno man ... maybe your fa rt just pi ssed up your concentration.

Serpent
01-09-2003, 11:01 PM
Originally posted by GunnedDownAtrocity
i dunno man ... maybe your fa rt just pi ssed up your concentration.

Maybe. But t was remarkable how it actually disrupted the orbit the moment it happened.

Wow. Back on topic! This won't last.

GunnedDownAtrocity
01-09-2003, 11:08 PM
i dunno much about orbiting the chi. i read a little about it when i wanted to learn how to cum for 5 minutes by holding your jizzem bizzem.

Souljah
01-10-2003, 04:24 AM
oh dear......

I came in her to see what the fuss was about thinking it would be similar to the chi/qi release thread on the tai chi forums.....

awful

:( :( :( :(

Oso
01-10-2003, 04:27 AM
serpent,

I have not heavily trained internally for 3 or 4 years now but
would both burp and fa rt. The burping stopped after a couple
of months but the ****ing would get worse.

If you were moving your chi up and down the front midline then
that is what caused the gas. If I remember correctly (and I may
not ) in TCM the accupoints on the Ren(?) could be used to
correct digestive issues. So, I would gas that you just got your
colon all excited and it just had to tell you.

bet you could post on the interal forum and get a better answer.

we're too preoccupied with much more important stuff on this
side of the hard drive.

neptunesfall
01-10-2003, 06:41 AM
never had that happen from qigongs.
i've gotten the burps from doing iron body and muscle tendon exchange, though.
there's an anecdote that, while i don't remember where it comes from, goes something like this:

a couple british women in china were watching a tai chi class in a park one evening and approached the teacher. not knowing what they were doing they asked, and they asked what was the point of doing it.
the teacher replied, "faht. burp. faht more."

basically, abdominal breathing helps to massage all the organs located there. thus, if you have gas, it will help peristalsis along and make you faht, burp, then faht more.

dezhen2001
01-10-2003, 07:19 AM
i found especially hard qigong really helps to make everythng 'clear'. so if i have a cold, it brings it out and its gone. if i have a gimpy stomach, it makes me **** then its gone lol

the only thing i have noticed, especially when doing meditation is that the concentration can easily be lost. so usually i do the finishing (shou) gong and bring my thoughts to my dantian again.

dawood

dezhen2001
01-10-2003, 07:20 AM
thats **** for all of u who were wondering :D

dawood

Taomonkey
01-10-2003, 10:12 AM
try using the "mula bonda" slight anal lifting while doing chi kung, it will help. fa_rts during chi kung or prana yamma are usually from bring a breath down to your root and not returning it back up. With good prana yamma a person can learn to breath out of any hole in the body. when I was a few years younger, and a little wilder I would blow smoke out of my ears, and a couple times out my but, neat trick but not very healthy.

other thing, when I was staying in the ashram someone always made the comment about "please no fa_rting" before morning meditation and pujah. Those wacky vegitarians and their high fiber diets, talk about blow hards,,woof!