PDA

View Full Version : Attn Eulerfan

The Willow Sword
01-10-2003, 12:41 PM
check your Private messages.

TWS

SanHeChuan
01-10-2003, 12:43 PM
are either of you going to the lonestar in feb. ?

The Willow Sword
01-10-2003, 12:47 PM
im ex-SD remember. maybe ill meet some of ya for tea or for some training in the park. :cool:

eulerfan
01-10-2003, 01:02 PM
Well, I'm about to leave the school. I don't have a problem with SD itself, though. I may go as one final farewell to the school.

He11, any reason to go to Austin. That place is beautiful.

Will you be there?

The Willow Sword
01-10-2003, 01:39 PM
well i will be in austin but not at the tournament. Maybe afterwards we can hook up for tea or whatever. how about chang style novice as well? im sure he will want to see ya. we have met once and i know his teacher/good people.
i will send you my # and hopefully CSN will pick up on it and a group can go have a beer somewhere.

check your private messages again. cheers tws(jason)

SanHeChuan
01-10-2003, 01:57 PM
eulerfan,
I'll probably go to the tournament.

what school are you going to go to when you leave, and why are you leaving. Your in san antonio right, there's not much kung fu going on there. i'm from san antonio my self but i'm planing on moving to austin for more kung fu options, and I won't be doing SD after i move.

hey willow sword can i get reemules e-mail address, i found one but it doesn't work anymore.

The Willow Sword
01-10-2003, 02:13 PM
i have not spoken with reemul in a long while. that address i gave you i thought was still working. if you are interested in eastwind training hall then i suggest that you look the #up in the phone book ...........actually i have the # for you,,just looked it up.
check your private messages
TWS

MonkeySlap Too
01-10-2003, 05:00 PM
If you are looking for a school in Austin, I highly reccomend Paul Gerald - he's a student of John Wang's. You can find Paul's contact info on the Yahoo Shuai Chiao board.

Chang Style Novice
01-10-2003, 06:12 PM
I'm told I was summoned here. What's up?

I thought eulerfan wasn't gonna make it here until February. Are we planning ahead already?

eulerfan
01-10-2003, 06:25 PM
Yeah. It's feb 19-23. I don't know yet how I'm going to schedule the trip.

Chang Style Novice
01-10-2003, 06:30 PM
Well, my class schedule starting Monday is going to leave me free Friday, Saturday, and Sunday (although I need to get a job now where I can work those days.)

So, I'll try to keep you guys up to date.

With a little luck, my leg will be back in fighting shape by then, too. At least enough for a little light contact pushhands.

I haven't been to class since the before new years. I'm going stir crazy, and gaining weight, and losing tone.

BLEAH!

The Willow Sword
01-10-2003, 06:49 PM
and that pale rye ale doesnt help much does it? i have been trying to cut down on my ab enhancement program for quite sometime now.;) :eek:

Chang Style Novice
01-10-2003, 06:52 PM
General rule - the more delicious the beer, the higher the calories.

I'm doing pretty well. One of my new years resolutions was to stop drinking alone at home, and I've stuck to it. But I'm still getting basically no excercise at all, and that blows like a(CENSORED METAPHOR.)