PDA

View Full Version : Attention Peeps

The Willow Sword
01-11-2003, 07:15 PM
Hey guys i now have MSN instant messenger and a new email address it is GEMINIDREAMER9@HOTMAIL.COM. so if you are online and you have Instant messenger and want to chat please do so.....this is cool cause i never had it before.

many respects,,The willow Sword

MARTIALSTUDANT
09-21-2006, 10:25 AM
Dear kind sir I was reading your profile and under your occupation it says drunkard, clown among a few others. What really stuck out was your 35 years of martial art trainng. But I happened to be reading post trying to catch up on some good martial arts reading and were I look first is the guys with the most experience or at least 20 yr. What really caught my eye was a man with your experience starting threads with no martial art context on a martial art forum. So I humbly ask are you just trolling, clowning, or just in a drunken stupor with this thread? also may I kindly ask were you have trained in your 35 yr I mean you private messed me asking who, what and were but like a daddy not wanting to pay welfare you ran and never left your info. All your post and not 1 connecting you to a martial art school.

The Willow Sword
09-21-2006, 10:29 AM
haha jesus christ o mighty what is your major malfunction martialstudant? LOL

hey i hope the moderators are seeing this and will ban this kid off the forums.

get this troll off a me guys. ahhhhhhh!!!! Help Help!!

Pork Chop
09-21-2006, 10:56 AM
Dear kind sir I was reading your profile and under your occupation it says drunkard, clown among a few others. What really stuck out was your 35 years of martial art trainng. But I happened to be reading post trying to catch up on some good martial arts reading and were I look first is the guys with the most experience or at least 20 yr. What really caught my eye was a man with your experience starting threads with no martial art context on a martial art forum. So I humbly ask are you just trolling, clowning, or just in a drunken stupor with this thread? also may I kindly ask were you have trained in your 35 yr I mean you private messed me asking who, what and were but like a daddy not wanting to pay welfare you ran and never left your info. All your post and not 1 connecting you to a martial art school.

All work and no play make MARTIALSTUDANT a dull girl. All work and no play make MARTIALSTUDANT a dull girl. All work and no play make MARTIALSTUDANT a dull girl. All work and no play make MARTIALSTUDANT a dull girl. All work and no play make MARTIALSTUDANT a dull girl. All work and no play make MARTIALSTUDANT a dull girl. All work and no play make MARTIALSTUDANT a dull girl. All work and no play make MARTIALSTUDANT a dull girl. All work and no play make MARTIALSTUDANT a dull girl. All work and no play make MARTIALSTUDANT a dull girl. All work and no play make MARTIALSTUDANT a dull girl. All work and no play make MARTIALSTUDANT a dull girl. All work and no play make MARTIALSTUDANT a dull girl. All work and no play make MARTIALSTUDANT a dull girl. All work and no play make MARTIALSTUDANT a dull girl. All work and no play make MARTIALSTUDANT a dull girl. All work and no play make MARTIALSTUDANT a dull girl. All work and no play make MARTIALSTUDANT a dull girl. All work and no play make MARTIALSTUDANT a dull girl. All work and no play make MARTIALSTUDANT a dull girl. All work and no play make MARTIALSTUDANT a dull girl. All work and no play make MARTIALSTUDANT a dull girl. All work and no play make MARTIALSTUDANT a dull girl. All work and no play make MARTIALSTUDANT a dull girl. All work and no play make MARTIALSTUDANT a dull girl. All work and no play make MARTIALSTUDANT a dull girl. All work and no play make MARTIALSTUDANT a dull girl. All work and no play make MARTIALSTUDANT a dull girl.

mattb
09-21-2006, 11:15 AM
Aw, cute. Someone has a KFMF stalker. ;)