PDA

View Full Version : whats happened about uk EBMAS?

IRONMONK
01-12-2003, 03:32 PM
I am curious to know whats happened to EBMAS in UK.I know they used to be a club in Luton but ive heard its not EBMAS anymore-can anyone clarify this?
Also are there future plans to open up EBMAS clubs in the UK?

Regards,

Faze.

wtinfo
01-12-2003, 04:14 PM
See for yourself at http://www.ebmas.co.uk/

I believe this is the guy who started it all http://www.wingtjun.com/ or Steve Tappin ... there's a interview regardless under the news section.

-----------------------
EBMAS UK

We regret to inform you that all instructors that were part of EBMAS UK have now become independent instructors under the Alliance, run by Master Steve Tappin. This is no reflection of Sifu Emin Boztepe's martial arts skills, and all instructors hold him in the highest regard. He can be contacted via his international web site at www.ebmas.net

The Alliance is a network of instructors working together without politics or financial constraints and includes many instructors from Escrima, Wing Tsun (Wing Chun), Krav Maga, kickboxing, etc.

Alasdair Kirby has set up his own organisation - Wing Chun Concepts™ - and will be teaching in the Wirral and Merseyside area.

For more details about this organisation, and other instructors within the Aliance, please contact Alasdair Kirby in the first instance on 07973926225.

-------------------------

Tristan
01-13-2003, 02:18 PM
All the former EBMAS schools in the UK joined the Alliance under sifu Sergio Iadarola.
After sifu S.I. made public he has been a private student of Leung Ting, he became a rebel and was kicked out of the EWTO. Kernie doubted his skills openly!
Now, a year later, the Alliance is the fast growing WT organisation ever. Not only all the UK EBMAS instructors, but many of the Italian EBMAS instructors and nearly all the Italian EWTO instructors joined him. Together with 99 percent of the Dutch brand of the EWTO and even some of Kernie´s highest graded students (HJ Reimers, former 6e PG). The Alliance under sifu Sergio Iadarola is now becoming a serious threat to Kernie´s EWTO.

T.