PDA

View Full Version : Kung-Fu Schools In Johanneburg SA

BrianT
01-13-2003, 03:50 AM
Hey guys. I wanted to find out if anyone knew of a really good teacher in the Johannesburg South Africa area. I trained for a few years in Durban, but wanted to find a good Sifu here. Not necessarily a commercial school, just a good sifu.

Any help???

Excession
01-13-2003, 04:04 AM
My Sifu! :D

www.choylayfut.co.za (http://www.choylayfut.co.za )

Excession
01-13-2003, 04:12 AM
AND...

I'm pushing for a new admission policy at the shool...I think all new members should be required to bring along two(why take the chance of getting a 1 to 1 ratio?) good looking, unattached females, 19 to 25 yrs old.

Hope that hasn't put you off...

BrianT
01-13-2003, 04:16 AM
Nope, not put off here, nothing wrong with attractive unattached females coming along. I'll se what I can do. How long have you been training for Excession?

dezhen2001
01-13-2003, 04:21 AM
I think all new members should be required to bring along two(why take the chance of getting a 1 to 1 ratio?) good looking, unattached females, 19 to 25 yrs old.

good luck! :D

dawood

Excession
01-13-2003, 06:08 AM
"good luck! "-dezhen2001
Donations can be sent to...

BrianT
There since 2000 (i think). MA since i was in grade 2 (i think). Yes, 21 and already senile...

Its a nice place. Our Sifu's young but committed. He's also up for almost anything, which is nice, gives us a chance to compete in different formats. The facilities are nice too. It's quiet this time of year so it's a good time to start. The students are also a nice bunch. The training available is varied so there's a good chance you'll find something you like on offer. The website hasn't been updated in a while, but thats a good thing, means he's been training too much to update it :)

This next bit is sensless rambling...
What do you mean you'll 'see' what you can do? Your'e in Marketing for goodness sake! You should bring in all those models associated with your company! Now if your married and can't risk your partner seeing this post I understand and think its fantastic that your marital status will further tip the scales.