PDA

View Full Version : Hiram and CLF Jeung Mun Yan

extrajoseph
01-15-2003, 06:42 PM
What happened to the topic "Chen Yong Fa = Jeung Mun"?

So Hiram has taken the whole of our discussions on this topic off the forum but still left the unjust and public accusation of Chen Yong Fa on their own webpage:

http://www.americanhungsingkwoon.com/jerngmun.htm

I noticed Sifu Sam Ng and Sifu Mak Hin-Fai are still on the list when they have not given their permission.

Is this his Sifu Chan Kam Fai's idea of a peaceful resolution?

JAZA
01-15-2003, 07:32 PM
I think Hiram is using the strategy of "lie, lie always something remain".

Serpent
01-15-2003, 08:00 PM
This is, quite frankly, disgusting.

Obviously the moderators have deleted the thread, whether under their own volition or at Hiram's request we don't know.

To make an accusation like he (Hiram) did and to then use other Sifu's names without their consent to propogate his libel, to then refusing to acknowledge his error, is dispicable.

Hiram, you do yourself, your school and particularly your Sifu a great dis-service.

Serpent
01-15-2003, 08:02 PM
At the very least, Hiram, remove the incorrect and insulting page from your website, in deferrence not only to Chen Yong Fa, but also to the other masters that have stated quite plainly that they do not agree and do not want their names associated with the statement.

Fu-Pow
01-15-2003, 09:16 PM
My Sifu said that Chan Kam Fai contacted him on this matter after I posted his discontentment with having his name posted without his permission.

However, he did not tell me what conclusion was reached on this matter.

I see that his name is still listed there so I will have to ask him again what his wishes are.

We know for a fact that Sam Ng's name should not be listed there, so that should be reason enough to take down page or at least modify it.

Basically, I see like it this.

If Chan Kam Fai or anyone for that matter has a personal problem with Chen Yong Fa (Dave Lacey, Frank McCarthy, etc, etc...)then they should show up at the Hung Sing Gwoon in Australia and properly challenge him and his students to a "gong sau" match.

Let them settle this in the traditional kung fu manner with hands and not words.

This internet slandering and posturing is so petty and ludicrous and not in the spirit of kung fu at all.

It's really a matter of put up or shut up!!!

Ya dig?

Serpent
01-15-2003, 09:30 PM
That's right. And in truth, I'm sure everybody involved has got far better things to do (like training!) than to travel to Australia to get their butts kicked over something that is pretty much irrelevant to them. Unless, of course, like Frank McCarthy, they have some further agenda in mind...

extrajoseph
01-16-2003, 05:13 AM
There must be some good reasons why the moderator decided to take the thread off the forum, KFQ Admin or SevenStar, would you care to explain?

iron_silk
01-16-2003, 07:45 PM
I recall reading somewhere that the forums are not meant to be used to defame practicioners of the arts.

I think...

Serpent
01-16-2003, 07:53 PM
Originally posted by extrajoseph
There must be some good reasons why the moderator decided to take the thread off the forum, KFQ Admin or SevenStar, would you care to explain?

Well, I "reported this thread to a moderator" so I guess we'll wait and see if anyone chooses to answer the query.

SevenStar
01-17-2003, 03:30 PM
Basically, for the reasons serpent stated. That particular one was removed at my own disgression, but there are various sifu who have expressed that they do not want to be mentioned on these forums.