PDA

View Full Version : ATTN Chris Mckinley

SevenStar
01-21-2003, 11:08 PM
I see you signed on - where ya been?

Chris McKinley
01-21-2003, 11:32 PM
Hey Seven,

How's it going? I've been busy with a combination of school, work and training mostly. It's been finals/holiday season, so I was busy with tests and submitting reports, enjoying the holidays with family, etc. I've also been taking a little time off to keep myself recharged/balanced between work and play. I have used the time somewhat productively though, in that I've organized a seminar series of the methods that I teach. It's a comprehensive set of reality combat applications for empty hand, gun, stick & knife, with various combinations in all ranges. On top of that, I've had to be patient while we moved into the new school with ongoing remodelling still happening.

So anyway, the slower pace has been good for me, as I'm fully charged, know what my focus is, and am ready to get back to a regular training schedule. Things are looking pretty good overall, and on top of being enthusiastic about my own plans, I've found out that Marcus Brinkman is living in Oklahoma City permanently now and will be teaching the Gao Bagua system to the public.

All told, I'm pretty upbeat and optimistic about the new year. See ya in the chatrooms. :)

Chris

SevenStar
01-22-2003, 01:30 PM
Sounds good. Yeah, moving into a new school can be a pain. It'll be well worth it in the end though