PDA

View Full Version : our new website

Tiger on Duty
01-23-2003, 11:29 PM
our new website is www.chinesemartialarts.org.nz
have a look and let us know what u think, it also has some vids and some good pictures especially of sigung chen goh wah posing in tiger on duty stance at 65 years old muscles rippling,
my sifu is also doing nine steps push the quality aint great im afraid but hope u enjoy.

EAZ
01-24-2003, 03:25 AM
Great web site, thank you for sharing it!

EAZ

Lau
01-24-2003, 05:59 AM
Hi Tiger on Duty,

Great site. Especially the Concepts part. Ones of the best I have read on the web. Good to see you mention the 3 fundamental postures of a practitioner, although I heard a different explantion for flat. It is a pity that the video clips don't work with my PC and I can only see some of the pictures in the Pictures section. The other ones don't come up.

Anyway, great start, I'll be checking regularly for updates!

Regards, Lau

Hiram
01-24-2003, 06:41 AM
Good site.

fiercest tiger
01-24-2003, 04:12 PM
I shared this theory on KFO about a year ago on a bak mei thread somewhere.

YKM use this method as well!

I see your site has your baat fat? Not a bad site, tried to see the 9 step but he was too far away to notice the smaller moves and to see the ging.

congrats
FT:)

David Jamieson
01-24-2003, 08:26 PM
cool site :)

cheers

Yum Cha
01-27-2003, 04:57 PM
Very nice effort, worth the effort to download, the movies. For those who might be having problems, they use flash technology for movies and stills, if you haven't already, check your version.

Lau, EAZ, other Pak Mei Pai out there, how similar is that to your version?

FT, I know you know a couple of the variations, how does that one stack up against the one Master Leung taught you?

For the record, mine is fundamentally the same, but a bit simpler.

fiercest tiger
01-27-2003, 05:29 PM
Basically the same, one or two moves slightly different. The part moving forward with the claws seemed different maybe i have to look again, but was nicely performed all the same.

FT

YKM did chinatown yesterday, how did you guys go, wasnt too hot thank god?:)

Shaolin Master
01-27-2003, 11:11 PM
FT,YC

Its the first time I haven't done lion dance in over 15 years, I do miss it so much :( you guys are so lucky.

Anyways, I can't seem to access the site ittells some fortunecity remark or whatever, Maybe it is a china thing again....so many sites I cannot access....

Yum Cha
01-27-2003, 11:26 PM
Hey SM,
My heart bleeds for you. You come take my turn in Chinatown, and I'll spell you in China for a week...