PDA

View Full Version : OT: Bored as I am?

red5angel
01-24-2003, 12:41 PM
then check this out....

http://www.rockandrollconfidential.com/hall1.htm

fa_jing
01-24-2003, 12:47 PM
Stock prices for the fragrance manufacturer, NationalPatchouli, Ass and Curry (NPAC) enjoyed record increases this week after the jam rock band Phish announced it would be playing several concerts at the end of this year. Analyst Linda White said of the jump, “NPAC’s stock hasn’t been this high since Jerry was alive.” Shares in the firm also showed a brief surge last month when it was announced the remaining members of the Grateful Dead would be playing together. “Those increases were nothing like what we saw this week, though.” said White, “We’ve seen a spurt in the imports sector, especially for those companies importing woven goods from Guatemala. Hacky Sacks Unlimited (HSUn) rose considerably and sandal manufacturer Birkenstock has reportedly stepped up production to meet the demand for footwear by followers of the band.”

The announcement hasn’t been all good news, says White, “Proctor & Gamble, the nation’s largest manufacturer of soap and cleaning products, has reportedly scaled back projected earnings for Q4. They’re taking a “wait and see” approach.”

apoweyn
01-24-2003, 12:53 PM
bored as you are? let me tell you something about boredom.

boredom just rappelled down the front of my office building, smashed through the nearest window, punched me in the jumblies, egged my car, ravished my sister, and taped over all the episodes of 'angel' i haven't watched yet.

that's how bored i am.

stuart b.

rogue
01-24-2003, 01:06 PM
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzz:o

norther practitioner
01-24-2003, 01:10 PM
lmao @ AP.

Bored, let me tell you about bored

I have been working on the same project for 2.5 years that has no funding right now....I'm litterally hurrying up to wait.

red5angel
01-24-2003, 01:24 PM
Ap - Oh YEAH?! Well try bored out of your skull, feeling like someone just punched you in the gut while his large friend just kicked you in the nuts. Slide in a little cold sweating as you try to figure out whether the run to the bathroom is worth it, or are you gonna have to leave a surprise in someones office when they arent looking so you can hold some semblance of humanity together......

ahhhh, the stomach flu, boredom and work do not mix.....

rogue
01-24-2003, 01:32 PM
I'm so bored that the idea of R5A dressing Ap up in a sundress is starting to seem interesting.

Did I say that outloud?:eek:

red5angel
01-24-2003, 01:36 PM
you need to get a hobby fatty......

Suntzu
01-24-2003, 01:38 PM
I'm sooo bored… I just read No_Know Says thread… and I understood it…:eek:

rubthebuddha
01-24-2003, 01:44 PM
Originally posted by Suntzu
dayam, that IS pretty bored.

red5angel
01-24-2003, 01:45 PM
nice av, rub.....

Suntzu
01-24-2003, 01:46 PM
:D :D :D

red5angel
01-24-2003, 01:53 PM
Ahhh the relief of boredom, now I can contemplate exaclty how I want to kick these poeples asses!!!

http://www.rockandrollconfidential.com/ddfiles/p232.htm

TKD
01-24-2003, 01:54 PM
I'm so bored that I'm not sure if I'm bored or dead. If you looked up bored in the dictionary you'd see my picture taking up the whole page. I'm so bored my psychiatrist thinks I'm brain dead(he could be right!). I'm so bored I'm actually writing about how bored I am!

How's that for bored?
(drooling down front of shirt for lack of anything better to do)

TKD(now fascinated by drool pattern)

(making mental note, drooling fun,,,must try again sometime)

red5angel
01-24-2003, 02:09 PM
this almost needs to go in my sig -

"Just how do you make the leap from "We need something to set us apart" to "Let's dress up like shirtless Indian/Pirate/Space Warriors."??"

GunnedDownAtrocity
01-24-2003, 05:05 PM
i thought it was fu cking hillarious one of the pics mentioned wheeling wv.

guess where im from?

quiet man
01-24-2003, 05:24 PM
I'm not bored.

I'm very lonely though...

*sigh*

(no response)

*sigh*

ZIM
01-25-2003, 08:37 AM
I'm not bored at all! Just an isolated freak! Woohoo! (http://www.jesusdressup.com/)

What the heck is it with these threads now, anyways???:confused:

SevenStar
01-25-2003, 09:05 AM
Well ZIM, they are testaments to everyone's lonliness. You see, we spend so much time training and on KFO that we have become hermits and have little time for anything else.

That link doesn't work, btw.

ZIM
01-25-2003, 09:12 AM
You see, we spend so much time training and on KFO that we have become hermits and have little time for anything else.

Suuure. That's how the hermits train at Wudang, too, I hear. :D

That link doesn't work, btw

That's cuz I downloaded the internet onto 176859000 floppies. Try it now, if you want. ;)

eulerfan
01-25-2003, 09:21 AM
"Hang in there, baby."

That is so wrong, it's right.

GunnedDownAtrocity
01-25-2003, 12:07 PM
haha

rogue
01-25-2003, 02:32 PM
ZIM, God just called me and asked me to tell you that your place in hell is ready. Oddly enough God sounded much like No_Know.

GunnedDownAtrocity
01-25-2003, 02:46 PM
ish

apoweyn
01-27-2003, 08:43 AM
Originally posted by Suntzu

LOL

apoweyn
01-27-2003, 08:46 AM
Originally posted by rogue
I'm so bored that the idea of R5A dressing Ap up in a sundress is starting to seem interesting.

Did I say that outloud?:eek:

i'd do it. but only if the script called for it.

stuart b.

red5angel
01-27-2003, 09:04 AM
sort of wishy washy isn't that Ap?

GDA, hehe, I have relatives and spent many years in Huntington WVa...... I was born across the river in Ashland Kentucky......

apoweyn
01-27-2003, 09:36 AM
sort of wishy washy isn't that Ap?

are you questioning my artistic integrity?

red5angel
01-27-2003, 09:45 AM
no, I am questioning your desire to put on a dress and scream like a little girl....

apoweyn
01-27-2003, 09:50 AM
sometimes i just want to feel pretty... and screamy.