PDA

View Full Version : The owner of the fliping out ninjas web page got sued?!?!

NorthernMantis
01-26-2003, 12:53 PM
It's a bit old but it's true!!

http://www.anycities.com/user/cnnnews/index.html

ShaolinTiger00
01-26-2003, 01:00 PM
Ninjas rock.

*wails on guitar*

tsunami surfer
01-26-2003, 01:03 PM
the flipping out ninjas were a scream
aaahhhhhhahahahahahahaha!!!!! I think they are pretty cool in that warped sense of humor way

SanHeChuan
01-26-2003, 01:34 PM
When asked about the lawsuit, Robert Hamburger replied "Ms. Evans is a frigg'n idiot. She needs to shut her mouth right now or I'm going to take a skinny dump on her scalp. "
Despite the lawsuit, Robert says he will continue to tell people how sweet ninjas are "no matter what" and pork as many hot babes as it takes.

sweeet

Sound like another case of...

BAD PARENTING on both sides of the case.

GunnedDownAtrocity
01-26-2003, 01:41 PM
iron fist pointed out something interesting about the link when this was posted a while back on the training and health forum.

MonkeyBoy
01-26-2003, 02:06 PM
I believe he said to take look at the URL.

Ryu
01-26-2003, 02:50 PM
Is this for real? I always said that website would get into trouble sooner or later....... but is it really a 10 year old who'se doing it?
Why is a 10 year old posting sexually perverse pics and talking about "porking" babes?

The post above is right... parenting on both sides seems non-existent. :( Shame if it's true.

2 things if it IS a 10 year old responsible for that site.

1. The professionalism of how that page is put together is pretty impressive for a 10 year old!

2. That kid is in dire need of a hard boot to the ass. :D Definitly needs an adult to spank some sense into his adolescent behind.

Ryu

Xebsball
01-26-2003, 03:01 PM
I dont think the site represents any problem to the society as a whole. If the kid is 10 or what doesnt make a difference, the level of explicity displayed there both graphicly and textually is not in any way more agressive than how adolescent human males generaly comunicate with each other imho.
There are much worse out there people should mind sueing (spell?).

Oh besides that i dont think its a law suit for real. If it is ill offer to host the site for the kid here in brazil hahahaha :D try and sue ME now, beotch :D

GunnedDownAtrocity
01-26-2003, 04:14 PM
ironfist is laughing.

Chang Style Novice
01-26-2003, 04:41 PM
Ryu, you disappoint me. The graphics at the site say CNN, but the domain name of the url is anycities.com.

Did you know the word 'gullible' isn't in any dictionary?

ricksitterly
01-26-2003, 05:03 PM
That site is fantastic. I laughed my as$ off at the home page. It reminds me of how I was when I was a kid.... (well, not much has changed )

"These guys are so crazy and awesome that they flip out ALL the time. I heard that there was this ninja who was eating at a diner. And when some dude dropped a spoon the ninja killed the whole town. " - realultimatepower.net

LOL
I love it!!!! You guys should also read some of the postings on the forum they have about ninjas. The whole site really speaks to me ( If that's any indication of my maturity :) )

Royal Dragon
01-26-2003, 05:12 PM
I have a guy on my Dungeon forum posting as "Robert hamburger"

I wonder if it's the same guy?

IronFist
01-26-2003, 05:22 PM
Originally posted by GunnedDownAtrocity
ironfist is laughing.

:D

Dude, I remember when I pointed it out on the Training forum someone got all ****ed at me or something and was like "can't you take a joke?" Hahaha, and here everyone thinks it's real.

IronFist

Royal Dragon
01-26-2003, 05:25 PM
Check out his "Hate Mail" page!!!:eek:

Ryu
01-26-2003, 06:29 PM
Originally posted by Chang Style Novice
Ryu, you disappoint me. The graphics at the site say CNN, but the domain name of the url is anycities.com.

Damm it..... :D Well in my defense, I get hit in the head a lot :D

Ryu

and I'm NOT looking in the dictionary............ :( well maybe just a peek....

;)

SevenStar
01-26-2003, 11:00 PM
Originally posted by Chang Style Novice

It's not? :confused:

NorthernMantis
02-01-2003, 10:05 AM
Looks I gfell for it if it's not real

TaoBoy
02-02-2003, 12:31 AM
That lawsuit was totally sweet.

SevenStar
02-02-2003, 12:55 AM
indeed. It made me crap my pants.