PDA

View Full Version : pop machine kills college kid

GunnedDownAtrocity
01-26-2003, 10:24 PM
i was just watching sealab and the captin dude got stuck underneeth a pop machine.

this made me think of the ******* who managed to get himself killed a couple years back shaking a popmachine. how the hell do you let that happen? are people who dont train at all really that slow? maybe if your tubby you dont get completely out of the way, but a broken tibia is a far cry from death. why are people so pathetic?

SevenStar
01-26-2003, 10:29 PM
lol, I was watching that too.

As for the poor guy you were talking about, my guess is that it's not that he was slow - he probably tried to hold the macine up and push it back upright...he wasn't strong enough.

Chang Style Novice
01-26-2003, 11:06 PM
I dunno, man. A lot of folks are idiots, it's true. I'm not at all certain that the machines tip over slowly, though. I think they tend to be pretty top-heavy.

But trying to push it over on purpose takes a real nitwit mentality to start with.

Pass me a Nina Limone, please.

GunnedDownAtrocity
01-27-2003, 12:13 AM
"I'm not at all certain that the machines tip over slowly, though. I think they tend to be pretty top-heavy."

i agree, but my brain moves faster at times like that. i wish i could say it carried over to fighting, but it seams to take immediate impending death to bring that out.

GunnedDownAtrocity
01-27-2003, 12:15 AM
plus if im shaking the **** out of a pop machine trying to get my pop, common sense tells me there's a chance it might tip over. giving me even more of an advantage over my mortal foe.

GunnedDownAtrocity
01-27-2003, 12:17 AM
sevenstar ... i guess that's an advantage of being small. i wouldnt have to worry about that. i know to get the fu ck out of the way of things like pop machines. :D

SevenStar
01-27-2003, 12:34 AM
:D

Mr Punch
01-27-2003, 12:48 AM
Originally posted by Chang Style Novice
[B]I dunno, man. A lot of folks are idiots, it's true...[b]

I know I am. Is a pop machine a machine that sells cans of pop???

If so I usually use the tried and tested method of putting some money in and waiting for the pop to come out. It has always worked. I don't usually feel the need to wrestle them at all. Is that just me?!:D

GunnedDownAtrocity
01-27-2003, 01:07 AM
nah when it steals your money you get mad. i have shaken the sh it out of a few mysef.

i just understand that if it starts to tip i run like hell and dont stop running until im a pretty good ways from the vicinity.

thus i dont die and hopefully don't end up in jail for tipping over a pop machine.

GunnedDownAtrocity
01-27-2003, 01:13 AM
again ... if i were tubby (or balsy/drunk enough to try and hold it up), the fu cker might bite me, but i would certainly get my head and all major organs out of the way.

i think that the kid ultimately did us all a favor in freeing up more space and air.

David
01-27-2003, 04:39 AM
I had no idea the USA was so dangerous.

-David

Serpent
01-27-2003, 04:27 PM
Originally posted by David

-David

It's not that the USA is dangerous. It's just full of idiots.

Same as anywhere else, of course, only moreso.

Laughing Cow
01-27-2003, 04:43 PM
Originally posted by David

-David

Hmm, depends on your viewpoint.

Some say that the early immigrants were people that couldn't cut it back home, took their tails between their legs and fled.

Others say that they easier immigration standards and open space allowed more not so nice people to settle in the USA.

Personally, I think it comes form their way of thinking that the USA and their way of life are the best there are and nobody can come close to their standards.

But than the same thing could be same for the French, British Empire and Germans too.

Back on to topic. Most of the places I seen those machines got them fixed so that they are topple-proof.
Also useful in case of earth-quakes.

Hmm, maybe another lawsuit in the making there.

"Pop-machines are a heath hazard. Family sues Coca Coal for $35 billion damages".

And anybody that took this post serious needs a shrink.

EddyGman
01-27-2003, 07:56 PM
I think this guy was one of many people who had figured out the nifty way of ripping of pepsi machines here in the US a few years back. There was some sort of flaw in the machine that, among other things such as dispensing free product, also dumped money out onto the person. Note: I didn't actually do this myself, but had a particular friend that was quite fond of doing it.

Well, there was one person that prompted the industry to start bolting the machines down to the ground because one of them tipped over on him whilst he was doing his dirty deed.

Just thought you'd be interested.

SevenStar
01-27-2003, 11:00 PM
bolted? that must not be mandatory - I've never seen that.

Xebsball
01-27-2003, 11:08 PM
GDA likes to mock tubby people

Serpent
01-27-2003, 11:18 PM
That's only cos he fantasises over dead fat people and their available orifices, but can never get himself any.

GunnedDownAtrocity
01-28-2003, 01:58 AM
what makes you think i dont get any?

GunnedDownAtrocity
01-28-2003, 02:00 AM
i wait behind pop machines and tip them over when fat people walk by.

Chang Style Novice
01-28-2003, 07:00 AM
I wouldn't think it would take bolting the machine down. The things are top heavy because all the cans of soda are stored at the top. That way gravity can be used to just let the cans roll to the outlet. Since the bottom of the machine is mostly empty space except for the outlet and the refrigeration unit, why not just toss a few sandbags or something in there to keep the bottom stable?

guohuen
01-28-2003, 08:03 AM
A palm strike to the front of the machine works just fine thank you. Silly grapplers.:p

Serpent
01-28-2003, 03:54 PM
Originally posted by GunnedDownAtrocity
i wait behind pop machines and tip them over when fat people walk by.

LOL!

:D

GunnedDownAtrocity
01-30-2003, 02:52 AM
man im really tired and slap happy and the image of a tubby fu ck bumbbeling by a pop machine, only to have their puffy eyes grow wide in terror as a mass greater than theres begins its terminal decent is just too fu cking much.

everyone picture it .... big fat **** ... suddenly over shadowed by a tipping pop machine ... big fat eyes wide with fright ... little gremlin looking dude jumping up and down behind it in pure extacy ....

not laughing ... well stay up for 48 hours and then imagine it again. DO IT!!!

Xebsball
01-30-2003, 04:00 PM
the image of a skinny fu ck bumbbeling by a tubby dude, only to have their slim eyes grow wide in terror as great mass begins its terminal decent is just too fu cking much.

everyone picture it .... small skinny *** ... suddenly over shadowed by a tipping tubby dude... slim eyes wide with fright ... tubby looking dude jumping up and down over him....

red5angel
01-30-2003, 04:07 PM
"I wouldn't think it would take bolting the machine down. The things are top heavy because all the cans of soda are stored at the top. That way gravity can be used to just let the cans roll to the outlet. Since the bottom of the machine is mostly empty space except for the outlet and the refrigeration unit, why not just toss a few sandbags or something in there to keep the bottom stable?
"

how about not rocking pop machines?

GunnedDownAtrocity
01-30-2003, 04:36 PM
"how about not rocking pop machines?"

i dont get it. how would that help the machine not tip when you're rocking it?

red5angel
01-30-2003, 04:38 PM
I guess it is too complicated an idea to express in writing....

however, I say let the fukkers rock it and see what happens, it's evolution in action.......

joedoe
01-30-2003, 04:40 PM
Originally posted by red5angel
I guess it is too complicated an idea to express in writing....

however, I say let the fukkers rock it and see what happens, it's evolution in action.......

Actaully, it is natural selection in action :)

One more sweep of the gene pool :D

GunnedDownAtrocity
01-30-2003, 05:21 PM
so we are agreed. everyone likes it when stupid people die.

so why not just make them slaves?

GunnedDownAtrocity
01-30-2003, 05:24 PM
we need slogans for the campaign

life's doesnt have to be hard
if we all just enslave a retard.

Chang Style Novice
01-30-2003, 05:24 PM
Stupid people can't take orders well, and constantly screw up the jobs you give 'em, that's why.

rubthebuddha
01-30-2003, 05:26 PM
cause then you're stuck with not just stupid, but incompetent slaves.

go with the pop-machine tipping -- it'll clean the gene pool and if the machine breaks ... HEY! free soda for everyone!

GunnedDownAtrocity
01-30-2003, 05:26 PM
precious hours we save
when we make a dumb ass our slave

GunnedDownAtrocity
01-30-2003, 05:28 PM
yeah but you get to beat them when they don't perform up to par. this is another great use for the logically diseased.

Serpent
01-30-2003, 05:32 PM
Why don't we just skip the bull**** and beat up stupid people every chance we get?

GunnedDownAtrocity
01-30-2003, 05:44 PM
or make them slaves AND beat them up. i really think im on to something with the idea of enslaving the mentally handicapt. true retards could be used purely for entertainment. i mean they are now, but not openly by everyone.

Chang Style Novice
01-30-2003, 05:47 PM
That's not true. What about Johnny Knoxville, Howard Stern, Tom Green, and George W Bush?

GunnedDownAtrocity
01-30-2003, 05:50 PM
good point, but wouldnt it be better that someone owned these men and made better use of their money?

Serpent
01-30-2003, 05:54 PM
Hey, I got nothing against people with mental handicaps. It's stupid ****ers that I hate.

FatherDog
01-30-2003, 11:08 PM
I've said it before, and I'll say it again.

The only good thing Tom Green's been in is Drew Barrymore.

SevenStar
01-31-2003, 12:21 AM
Originally posted by Serpent
Hey, I got nothing against people with mental handicaps. It's stupid ****ers that I hate.

don't be so hard on yourself :D:D

Chang Style Novice
02-02-2003, 09:13 PM
news flash - Dumbest man alive disqualifies self from title! (http://www.nydailynews.com/news/story/56497p-52905c.html)

This guy makes the pop machine topplers look like Steven Hawking.

Serpent
02-02-2003, 09:19 PM
Idiot.

Just a little more tidying of the gene pool.

joedoe
02-02-2003, 09:34 PM
Prime candidate for the Darwin Awards.

GunnedDownAtrocity
02-03-2003, 01:09 AM
a stupid man dies a stupid death.

GunnedDownAtrocity
02-03-2003, 01:47 AM
this was pretty funny and fits right into this thread. my girlfriend was getting frustrated trying to type in her password to the sims online. i noticed caps lock was on and hit it while she wasnt looking. i told her to try again and went boogabooogabooga over the keyboard while she retyped it. she was fairly amazed when it worked. thought it was pretty funny when i told her what i actually did.

Chang Style Novice
02-03-2003, 07:29 AM
Speaking of the Darwin awards... (http://www.nytimes.com/2003/02/03/education/03PROF.html)

This is one of those times I'm embarassed to be a Texan.

The above link goes to the New York Times and requires registration. If you don't want to register, use the ID "salon" and the password "tabletalk."

Mr.Binx
02-03-2003, 11:52 AM
Heh... I got a new cheesey brag thanks to this thread:
"Don't mess with me, man! I'm like a soda machine... push me and I may kill you." :cool:

joedoe
02-03-2003, 03:48 PM
Originally posted by Chang Style Novice
Speaking of the Darwin awards... (http://www.nytimes.com/2003/02/03/education/03PROF.html)

This is one of those times I'm embarassed to be a Texan.

The above link goes to the New York Times and requires registration. If you don't want to register, use the ID "salon" and the password "tabletalk."

So creationism is wrong? Is the world still flat as well? :D

GunnedDownAtrocity
02-03-2003, 05:17 PM
both sides of that are fu cking retarded.

on one hand he has no right to tell people how they should believe, regardless of how logical it seams to him.

on the other hand they only have to say whatever ass hole and get a recomendation from another proffessor.

see there are at least 3 or 4 more well educated slaves for my beating pleasures right there.