PDA

View Full Version : SPM in NYC parks?

gwleachiv
01-27-2003, 03:42 PM
All ...

There have been several posts on this forum over the last few months referring to a group or groups of southern praying mantis stylists who practice in one or more of New York City's parks. I think one post mentioned these park practitioners as "the heart of Hakka mantis in NYC" or something along those lines.

Can anyone confirm the existence of anyone regularly teaching any form of southern praying mantis in a NYC park? Or of anyone other than the Chin Ho Dun's son teaching in NYC at all? I know that Wong Bak Lim still lives in NYC, and perhaps other members of Lum Wing Fay's pai ... but it was my understanding that their doors are effectively closed.

If anyone prefers to reply via email, feel free ... your confidentiality is assured. I'm simply curious. Who is supposedly teaching in these parks?

-Grady

gwleachiv
01-30-2003, 08:43 AM
?

gwleachiv
02-02-2003, 12:38 PM
?

Diamond Talons
02-02-2003, 02:38 PM
You all ready get an answer from me on this thing & you still act like you have no answer & I guess that means you are a troll since you don't follow advices after asking for information. The peoples you name have no reputation for having any skills at all but Si Fut peoples seem to follow this guys at least from what stupid coward troll Chinggong send me in e-mails. You could have showed up this weekend like I posted to others & got an answer but you don't show just like Chinggong & his mouth boxing cowards friends so you write ?????? all you like & no more answers for you troll.

gwleachiv
02-02-2003, 03:56 PM
Diamond Talons,

I have responded to your post via email.

-Grady

Diamond Talons
02-02-2003, 07:11 PM
And I do same for you Grady & this is second time but you don't say about first time so I do it again for you okay.

gwleachiv
02-02-2003, 10:16 PM
Diamond Talons,

Thanks for the quick reply; check your email.

-Grady

Diamond Talons
02-03-2003, 07:55 AM
Grady we okay & no problems & I look for some guys teaching open door but you know that's not real way it's done & no sense working hard to learn craps stuffs & I e-mail you with what I'm given but I have no luck doing it this way in past but I try one more time & then I leave these guys to hell alone like they want. Maybe one day they all wake up & see they live in a Country that gives them much & their selfish crap selfs give nothing back in return & that makes them all just takers and there's no honor in such a way of life & then they open their doors & maybe then it's too late & noone wants what they have so it goes to grave with them. Politics screws up hands every time & no difference in any thing I see like this so I think it is a fact & not opinion.

Diamond Talons
02-03-2003, 06:40 PM
Okay this is a public service thing & I didn't post it earlier since I didn't know for sure what was what but after talking with some of the guys at the Chinese NY celebration & then going to the park myself to see these guys I now know so I tell people for their own good. Stay out of parks as they are now fighting places for two groups of guys with not much brains in the head but lots of heat in the heart & there are at least 300 guys in this ****ed mess & they not going to be happy until people stacked up dead. This for you too Chinggong & bong & I don't like you much at all but I don't wish for you to leave this life over stupid stuffs like what these guys are doing & it will take the police a lot of time to get this mess stopped if they try but they might just let it go as noone gives a craps about what some Chinese guys do to each other & just more stupid color stuff as if it was Chinese & Italians you best think the police would get into it fast. ****ed guys even beating up young children who go into THEIR park & I ask some of these tuff young guys just who the hell gave you the park but they just look at their feet & say nothing & wait until I leave so warning is out on this thing.

jo
02-04-2003, 05:36 PM
You must be a well repected man not to get kayoed by those punks in the park!

More power to you. Thanks for the info,

Diamond Talons
02-04-2003, 05:52 PM
Jo I don't know is respect right word from these stupid crazy young guys & maybe I wouldn't feel right about being respect by these guys since peoples judge & say by how other peoples look at you & I think fear more like it but with these guys who knows whats in their head & it sure not brains. I look around & say what the hell is happening to us as a people that this craps goes on with beating up children for going into park that belongs to all not some stupid group & I not one for saying how great old days were but there was a time when this stuff would be crushed out in one day time no doubt.

cha kuen
02-05-2003, 02:36 PM
This is the year 2003, we must unite.

Diamond Talons
02-05-2003, 04:53 PM
I know what dammed year it is & you getting to be a pain in the ass with stupid posts that make fun of bad situation where children getting hurt & maybe you don't like children or maybe you had crappy childhood & mad at peoples but you don't know what the hell you're talking about & these guys would eat your heart just to make a name for their self & who wants to unite with someone like you who talks stupid stuffs.

Monkeymaster
02-09-2003, 10:38 PM
gwleachiv

you asked ...."Or of anyone other than the Chin Ho Dun's son teaching in NYC at all? "
this school is the best!!!
www.looangfoopai.com

This system has large amounts of Bak Mei which looks a lot like southern mantis. Along with many other styles.

Yum Cha
02-09-2003, 11:17 PM
Hi Monkey,
Interesting link to the Loongangfoo Pai. Looks like quite an accomplished Si Jo.

You mentioned a Pak Mei connection. Can I get you to elaborate? Where does it come from and how much?

Thanks

Monkeymaster
02-10-2003, 06:14 AM
when you say connection, do you mean lineage? My ShiJiao has lt posted at the front of the school. His system uses a lot of Bak mei theory.
never retreat
relentless attacking
"you punch, I block, fight's over."
And of course the system has a lot of animals too. It is very well rounded so anyone can find their nitch. My interests lie mainly with Bak mei. Everyone says it is an ugly style but it is pretty to me!

how many forms does your system have? Everyone (as in bak mei schools) seems to have different amounts. our system has 12.

Diamond Talons
02-10-2003, 08:27 AM
MM very nice web page & I like the flowing words thing too. Your Sifu reads like a good man & I happy to see such a person yet non-Han doing good stuffs with the hand he has & I really like the no drugs thing as this stuffs has messed up many many peoples over the years & if the children not helped then we have no future beyond our one life.

Yum Cha
02-10-2003, 05:52 PM
Hi Monkey,
Forgive my manners, welcome to the forum. Its a great chance to learn about other players around the world and stoke your curiosity.

Originally posted by Monkeymaster
when you say connection, do you mean lineage? My ShiJiao has lt posted at the front of the school.

I double checked your site but I couldn't find it. Please don't take it as a mark of disrespect to ask, as surely it was not meant so, simply as a curiosity in order to better place your style with what I know of different lineages.

His system uses a lot of Bak mei theory.
never retreat
relentless attacking
"you punch, I block, fight's over."

Better be careful, Diamond Talons may think thats part of Hakka Tong Loong SPM too, <grin> And FT's gonna give an amen on behalf of YKM too!

And of course the system has a lot of animals too.

(wait for it....)........well, your classmates looked rather civilised to me.

It is very well rounded so anyone can find their nitch. My interests lie mainly with Bak mei. Everyone says it is an ugly style but it is pretty to me!

Ugly? Fair enough. Ugly is as Ugly does... Blame it on the Hakka, too short, too mean, too desperate.

how many forms does your system have? Everyone (as in bak mei schools) seems to have different amounts. our system has 12.

We have 10 patterns, not counting some internal exercises. They aren't exclusively Pak Mei, but were incorporated in our lineage.

Diamond Talons
02-10-2003, 06:49 PM
YC you really put it on our womens no doubts with the ugly stuffs & you know how dammed mean they are so I hope you allready have Children as they be looking to cut off your balls no doubts. Let's see if I can claim Hakka Tong Long on this stuffs & answer is nope can't do it as he comes from H'ung Ga hand which way different than mine but maybe FT can make a claim on it as he's a Temple hand too. Serious work helping Children not mess with drugs & I wish all best for any person who go this way as it sure breaks the heart to see Children do slow death this way after trying so hard to help them & not all efforts meet with sucess & happy ending from what I've seen of this thing.