PDA

View Full Version : Hotmail sucks part 2.

IronFist
01-27-2003, 07:06 PM
How come sometimes when I reply to a message it attaches the message I'm replying to as a .txt document and doesn't just put it in the body of the email with the little >'s at the beginning of each line?

It doesn't always do that, but sometimes it does. It has nothing to do with message size or anything.

Anyone know? It ****es me off so much when I hit reply to a short little message and then I have to un-attach the sender's email. This happens often with mail I get from other hotmail accounts.

IronFist

ricksitterly
01-27-2003, 07:35 PM
i quit using them.... they suck. i agree. The last straw was when I couldnt get to my account for like 2 and a half weeks. they were making some kinda changes to their site. Plus if you dont check your mail for thirty days they de-activate your account

iron thread
01-27-2003, 07:58 PM
Plus if you dont check your mail for thirty days they de-activate your account

That's why I can't and don't use mines. I recommend yahoo because I've been using it since and have no problems with it personally.

ewallace
01-28-2003, 07:58 AM
Budweiser has free email. I have never had a problem with it. You could probably even get ironfist_no_spam@budweiser.com

http://www.mybudweiser.com/register.html

Bolt
01-28-2003, 01:04 PM
Hey ! Where's Gene ? ....doesn't KFO offer it's own free e-mail? I don't use it so can't speak to it's performance etc., but I've seen it offered on the main page.