PDA

View Full Version : Iron Fist's BMs

ricksitterly
01-27-2003, 08:28 PM
I poop every day. Sometimes twice a day when I eat a lot.

-IronFist

I need an expert opinion. Is it better to plop floaters or sinkers??

PLCrane
01-27-2003, 08:34 PM
Floaters. And there shouldn't be a lot of paperwork involved. Greasy, sticky sinkers generally indicate that you're not eating enough veggies. Oh, and they shouldn't smell like something crawled up inside you and died.

Sho
01-28-2003, 04:50 AM
This will sound a bit disgusting, but if bits and pieces are left in the intestine or rectum, it'll eventually form cancer. So you should eat food that has lots of fiber, which will clean your internal organs.

ricksitterly
01-28-2003, 10:34 AM
hmmm... which foods are highest in fiber?

Arhat of Fury
01-28-2003, 11:30 AM
Iron,
This is nasty but I did read an article once that said if your poop floats, there is too much fat in your diet and if your poop sinks, you have too much protein in your diet, I guess you need the right boyancy(sp):D
serious

AOF

fa_jing
01-28-2003, 11:43 AM
I don't know about you guys, but when I eat corn I usually see it again in the next day's feces.

PLCrane
01-28-2003, 01:14 PM
Fiber content is high in most vegetables, especially the non-starchy ones. Apples are good, too. They contaiin a lot of pectin, which is a soluble fiber. Soluble fiber is better for you than insoluble fiber, such as cellulose.

Poops that float from fat means you're not digesting the fat. This can be a sign of a serious condition (liver, gall bladder or pancreas problems). Pale color (light tan) can be a sign of liver or gall bladder problems.

Seeing corn the next day is normal. I heard a story about someone who got colonic irrigation done, and the person doing it noticed corn in the effluent (it goes through a glass pipe in the machine so you can see it). She denied eating corn. Turns out she'd had corn about two months earlier, and some of it was still in there. Yuk.

Arhat of Fury
01-28-2003, 03:21 PM
Iron, you might try a L-glutamine supplement, i beleive it helps in assimilation and may help yor body retain and convert the food more efficiently.

AOF

fa_jing
01-28-2003, 06:24 PM
Do you mean L-Carnitine? My wife was taking that for a while - helps you to metabolize fats or something. She lost weight, and it made her poop more easily too.

So, do you guys ever eat beets???? :D

StarBoy
01-28-2003, 08:08 PM
I know this started out as a joke and all, but I'm starting to worry about my fiber intake. I'm not a big fan of doctors or having things shoved up my butt so when it comes to the health of my colon, I subscribe to the "out of sight, out of mind" philosophy (though with great emphasis on "out of sight"). Probably more than you ever wanted to know about me...

Anywhos, what are other good sources of fiber?

ricksitterly
01-28-2003, 09:33 PM
it actually WASNT a joke... but its hard not to laugh about . Those "bathroom functions" are usually the best indication of how well your difestive system is working... Now where did I put that doggy bag. Off to the lab with this sample!

Serpent
01-28-2003, 10:00 PM
The best fibre, as has already been said, is found in veggies. Best to eat them raw or lightly steamed. Fresh fruit will also help to clean out your system and bran fibre, which you can add to your morning cereal is another good source.

(Starboy, nice sig! ;) )

IronFist
01-29-2003, 11:38 AM
Originally posted by Arhat of Fury
Iron, you might try a L-glutamine supplement, i beleive it helps in assimilation and may help yor body retain and convert the food more efficiently.

AOF

I tried some by Optimum Nutrition and it just gave me the runs. wtf. Glutamine is supposed to be awesome. I was ****ed.

IronFist

StarBoy
01-29-2003, 11:51 AM
(Starboy, nice sig! )

That quote is so worthy of being a sig...:D

ricksitterly
01-29-2003, 01:23 PM
iron fist.... i hope you dont mind that I started a thread about your pooping problem :)

Eread
01-29-2003, 02:05 PM
...??? Is daily pooping a problem?!!?

IronFist
01-29-2003, 02:40 PM
Yeah, that's what I was thinking. I didn't know I had a "problem."

:confused:

IronFist

Serpent
01-29-2003, 05:48 PM
Yeah, I wondered what the problem was. You should poop every day.

ricksitterly
01-29-2003, 08:27 PM
Well... i guess if you enjoy taking a poop... Gaahh.. . nermind, go ahead an poop all you want!! Poop your brains out!! See if I care. Just dont come crawling back when you're tired of pooping and wanna look to me for a solution

Serpent
01-29-2003, 08:51 PM
Originally posted by ricksitterly
Well... i guess if you enjoy taking a poop... Gaahh.. . nermind, go ahead an poop all you want!! Poop your brains out!! See if I care. Just dont come crawling back when you're tired of pooping and wanna look to me for a solution

So... what? You don't ****?

PHILBERT
01-29-2003, 10:11 PM
I regurgitate.

scotty1
01-30-2003, 01:27 AM
Hello poop loving b!tches

I pretty much use a squat toilet so they just disappear without trace (not literally).

GunnedDownAtrocity
01-30-2003, 01:49 AM
my poop is always tan and stinky after a night of drinking natural ice.

my ass hole starts burning after the 5th or 6th time on the toilet and it becomes a real bother to wipe.

fa_jing
01-30-2003, 08:46 AM
Yeah, on an average day I poop twice - but if I'm working, I may poop up to 4 times. All large quantities. guess that's why I'm always skinny even tho I eat alot, it always just goes straight out the back.

FatherDog
01-30-2003, 10:44 AM
Why in the name of **** were you drinking Natural Ice? Did you lose a bet?

TaoBoy
01-30-2003, 04:54 PM
Everyone likes a good poop.

Pooping once a day is good.
Pooping twice a day is okay too.
Pooping more than twice a day all the time is pooping too much.
Not pooping for three days is not good either.

Generally speaking, you should poop (on average) once a day.

GunnedDownAtrocity
01-30-2003, 05:34 PM
i poop on avarage of two or three times a day.

7 if i have been drinking. i drink natty ice because i hate myself. ill be picking up a six pack on the way home tonight to celebrate being finished with all cancer treatments.

Cheese Dog
01-30-2003, 11:33 PM
Boner threads and now discussions of poop. Does anyone talk about kung fu anymore? :rolleyes:

Oh alright, I got a laff from it too!:D

And since enquiring minds want to know, I usually poop twice a day, and occasionally three times a day. :p

Serpent
02-02-2003, 04:32 PM
You might find some kung fu talk on a boner or poop forum.

David
02-02-2003, 05:22 PM
lol u guys!

"Poop" lol. Well, fine if it gets us talkin'.

If I poop once in a day I worry that I'm holding back.
Twice = okay
3,4 or more and I feel like I'm fresh or sumfin.

I always do my best to 'go' before going to class. Don't like the idea of all that 'putty' mashing around in my gut as I gyrate and stuff. When I can't touch my toes I'm blaming a belly full of .poop.
:D .

Wtf?

Whatever.

-David

TaoBoy
02-03-2003, 06:10 PM
I generally need to poop after a weights session.
There is a scientific reason for this. I'll let you all speculate.

Cheese Dog
02-03-2003, 10:34 PM
Hey Taoboy, I noticed that too! Why is that? Is it just from straining with the abdominal muscles?

Laughing Cow
02-04-2003, 12:36 AM
ricksitterly.

Enema's are not my type of fun, but than there is something for every taste out there.
;)

Like tying electrodes to the privates and sending a small current trhough then.

Weird stuff out there, and I thought Chicken feathers were bad.
:D

TaoBoy
02-04-2003, 04:36 PM
Originally posted by Cheese Dog
Hey Taoboy, I noticed that too! Why is that? Is it just from straining with the abdominal muscles?

Weight training kicks your metabolism and digestion into overdrive. So, generally things start moving after a solid workout. I have read of people actually doing the run due to a fast arriving load (in the middle of the weights session no less).

Weight training rules.

shaolin kungfu
02-05-2003, 06:28 PM
Is pooping once every two days too few poops?

Serpent
02-05-2003, 08:07 PM
Originally posted by shaolin kungfu
Is pooping once every two days too few poops?

I would say yes. You should really poop every day.