PDA

View Full Version : Oragami

DrunkenMunky
01-29-2003, 10:41 AM
I know this has nothing to do with martial arts but does anyone know how to make origami sumo's? I would really love to learn how to make them, any help would be appreciated. Thanks =)

norther practitioner
01-30-2003, 02:04 PM
Fold some paper :D .

try doing a google search.

DrunkenMunky
02-02-2003, 05:03 PM
very funny. I can't find any site or books that show you how to make them =(. Someone please help me.

norther practitioner
02-04-2003, 01:22 PM
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&q=Origami&spell=1

geez, can't find anything, did you try spelling it right?

sapphire tygre
02-17-2003, 05:45 PM
I've seen origami instruction books including paper at some bookstores. This might be a good investment. Sumos huh? cute.:)

Surferdude
02-18-2003, 07:31 AM
I know!!!
First you take a picece of paper and crumple it into a ball then take other pieces and crumple them into arms legs and a head.
And there you go a sumo for just you!!!:D :p ;)

harry_the_monk
03-07-2003, 12:32 AM
I practise origami a lot, it is good for learning patience and to gain dexterity in the fingers.

I do not know how to make a sumo, but I would advise searching google as there are a lot of sites out there with designs on them.

Try getting some special origami paper as well, it always makes things look much better.

Remember to give your work away as well, generosity is another aspect of origami training. As well as many other things you will find from it, keep up the practise it is very rewarding.

Peace.