PDA

View Full Version : Iron Fist

cogg
01-29-2003, 02:48 PM
I dont know whether this is a good idea to post this but i cant find another thread to ask on and am curious of an answer. so if your thinking of turning this into another style v's style or just fancy saying that kung fu is **** then go now!!!

In UFC is it allowed for a kung fu practioner to fight if he has trained in Iron Fist or Iron Palm. From my own experience i have seen the effects of Iron Fist training and have seen the damage it can cause, and was wondering if the UFC allows it?

PLEASE NO TROLLING!!!!

IronFist
01-29-2003, 03:01 PM
I thought this thread was asking me a question at first.

I've heard that some people who applied to UFC who trained Iron Palm were denied, but I'm not sure if it's true or not.

IronFist

FatherDog
01-30-2003, 10:53 AM
The UFC has rules about specific techniques (eye gouges, fish hooking) that cannot be used while in competition.

It has no rules about people who have used specific training methods. No, it's not against the rules to have trained Iron Palm.

I'm sure some people who applied to the UFC who had trained Iron Palm were denied. A lot of people who applied to fight in the UFC were denied, for a wide variety of reasons. I doubt their training in Iron Palm had much to do with it.

SevenStar
01-30-2003, 11:03 AM
As far as I know, iron palm is allowed.

IronFist
01-30-2003, 03:02 PM
Do you think they allow Iron Crotch?

:D

IronFist