PDA

View Full Version : A Special Kind Of Stupid!

Serpent
01-29-2003, 07:37 PM
Check this (http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2003/01/30/1043804451876.html) out.

Idiot!

joedoe
01-29-2003, 07:45 PM
Yet another sweep of the gene pool.

Serpent
01-29-2003, 07:50 PM
Yeah. Shame it only got her arm.

Chang Style Novice
01-29-2003, 10:20 PM
My guess: cat lady.

PHILBERT
01-29-2003, 10:21 PM
$20 says she will sue saying it wasn't her fault because they didn't have enough of a barrier to keep her stupid ass from climbing.

Other sad part is she is 54, meaning she has had plenty of time to breed.

joedoe
01-29-2003, 10:22 PM
Didn't it happen in England? Is the frivolity of litigation bad there too?

Chang Style Novice
01-29-2003, 10:25 PM
Cat ladies don't breed. They sublimate their desires for sex and family life into every stray that comes anywhere near them. They live in a house that smells from 50 feet away of rancid tunafish and urine. They dress like frumpy tightwads because that's what they are and they sink all their money into their 'kids,' which is what they call all the stinking, vicious, inbred, unspayed or neutered flea farming hairball factories that scare the younger neighborhood kids.

Serpent
01-29-2003, 10:49 PM
Originally posted by Chang Style Novice
Cat ladies don't breed. They sublimate their desires for sex and family life into every stray that comes anywhere near them. They live in a house that smells from 50 feet away of rancid tunafish and urine. They dress like frumpy tightwads because that's what they are and they sink all their money into their 'kids,' which is what they call all the stinking, vicious, inbred, unspayed or neutered flea farming hairball factories that scare the younger neighborhood kids.

You got a thing about cat ladies then?

Serpent
01-29-2003, 10:50 PM
Originally posted by joedoe
Didn't it happen in England? Is the frivolity of litigation bad there too?

English tourist in Spain. I'd like to see her successfully sue the Spanish! :D

rubthebuddha
01-30-2003, 12:41 AM
do the spanish have any money?

and since when was a brit able to climb 9 meters?

GunnedDownAtrocity
01-30-2003, 01:17 AM
dumb bi tch just wasnt quick enough. i've touched a tiger before ... and so did all my friends who were with me. in wheeling i guess they dont really care about the tigers they bring with them to the circus, cause they just leave them in these little wooden cages in the back of the civic center all night after the show. the area is tightly secured with yellow dont cross tape. this wasnt just one year either.

the bears and elephants are also back there. we thought one trailer had the lion in it (cause of the deep growling when wed pass) but closer inspection revealed a mildly annoyed fairly large pit bull.

the bears and the elephants were very friendly. i expected as much from the elephants but was suprised how tame the bears were. they were like big dogs. let you scratch them behind the ear and sh it. probably would have let you scratch their bellies but no one wanted to risk reaching in that far. we are, afterall, a pretty cautious and reserved bunch. the only one of us they didnt like was my friend shawn, but thats because he kept blowing a kazzoo in their ear when they'd fall asleep. no we were not six, this was about 5 years ago. shawn just happened to have a kazzoo. he also did this to one of the elephants and it took a swipe at him with it's trunk. i later learned that elephants will do this to knock you down and then stomp you to death.

the tigers on the other hand are pure fu cking killers. we all managed to touch the 3 or 4 that were out there several times, but you have to wait until they are sleeping and their back is turned. then you reach in, poke it, and pray as you yank your hand back out. i managed to tap one's head this way. i pride myself in being the smartest of the bunch. as soon as you did this they would spin around as fast as they could manage in their cramped cages and glare at you. i dont think any of them growled ... they just paced as well as they were able to and stared. i have never seen such a look from anything before. they simply wanted to rip you apart piece by piece. i wouldn't say they were enraged (except maybe when they very first realized they'd been touched), they simply wanted to paint a mural of carnage over the blacktop with you.

there were trailors setup here and there that likely had circus staff sleeping in them, but either they slept soundly or they all watched us betting on who would lose a limb first.

red5angel
01-30-2003, 08:14 AM
Sounds like shawn needs to be stomped to death.

GunnedDownAtrocity
01-30-2003, 10:33 AM
no way dude ... shawn rocks.

well ... yeah ... i guess he could use a good stomping.

red5angel
01-30-2003, 10:50 AM
:D Hehe, I have plenty of freinds that rock but could use a good stomping to death some times.......

Serpent
01-30-2003, 04:56 PM
My "GDA Is ****ed" metre goes up a notch every day.

TaoBoy
01-30-2003, 08:38 PM
FCKN STPD BTCH.

Serpent
01-30-2003, 08:39 PM
You having a vowel problem, mate?

PHILBERT
01-30-2003, 10:08 PM
He doesn't know how to swear like us on the forum.

SevenStar
01-31-2003, 12:28 AM
When I read the title of this thread, I knew it was about someone who did something completely ignorant. When I read the title of the article, I fell out of my chair laughing. Someone please give that poor woman a Darwin. That wasn't just stupid, it was completely void of ANY possible logic.