PDA

View Full Version : Attn: Volcano Admin

Serpent
01-29-2003, 10:52 PM
Chang Style Novice said you were a ***** and he wants to beat you about the head. Are you gonna let him talk about you like that?

Serpent
01-29-2003, 10:53 PM
Please read this. (http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/forum/showthread.php?threadid=19440&pagenumber=3)

;)

Chang Style Novice
01-29-2003, 10:57 PM
round one - nhb
round two - spelling bee
round three - jujube

Serpent
01-29-2003, 11:00 PM
Oooh! What's jujube!?

What about:

Round 4: Roshambo.

Chang Style Novice
01-29-2003, 11:11 PM
jujubes (http://www.flakmag.com/misc/images/jujubes.jpg)

Gotta keep an odd number of rounds, so's to avoid ties.

Serpent
01-29-2003, 11:14 PM
Sweets!

You in for the roshambo round? Coin toss to see who goes first?

Chang Style Novice
01-29-2003, 11:22 PM
Well, obviously I none live in tough neightborhood, rich and spoiled train martial art dad pays, sifu back kick the table for me too. i dont know you rich trian martial art for have dad pay everything for me when i was children i kicked table everyday and tough scrotum skin.

Serpent
01-29-2003, 11:25 PM
I remember that.

You're definitely going to win the spelling bee!

Shame you can't make it a grammar bee.

morbicid
01-29-2003, 11:32 PM
This is so immature you guys. Why dont u talk about USEFUL MARTIAL ARTS INFORMATION for a change ( God forbid )

Serpent
01-29-2003, 11:33 PM
Originally posted by morbicid
This is so immature you guys. Why dont u talk about USEFUL MARTIAL ARTS INFORMATION for a change ( God forbid )

Like kickball?

GunnedDownAtrocity
01-30-2003, 12:52 AM
i like all the new trolls. i wonder how many of them are ralek.

GeneChing
01-30-2003, 10:23 AM
A real challenge?

Don't annoy me with any more fake ones...

Chang Style Novice
01-30-2003, 10:28 AM
Considering I suspect V.A. is actually a regular having a bit of fun, I'd be very surprised that anything actually happens as a result of this. Also, I don't think you can issue a challenge on someone else's behalf.

SevenStar
01-30-2003, 10:28 AM
Originally posted by GunnedDownAtrocity
i like all the new trolls. i wonder how many of them are ralek.

:D

red5angel
01-30-2003, 12:40 PM
"Well, obviously I none live in tough neightborhood, rich and spoiled train martial art dad pays, sifu back kick the table for me too. i dont know you rich trian martial art for have dad pay everything for me when i was children i kicked table everyday and tough scrotum skin."

That put me in tears.....

"Also, I don't think you can issue a challenge on someone else's behalf."

Yes you can. As a Matter of fact I challenge you CSN on behalf of KC to a fight by the fountain. And if one of you doesn't show up we will know who is the real troll here......

Serpent
01-30-2003, 05:01 PM
Originally posted by GeneChing
A real challenge?

Don't annoy me with any more fake ones...

Of course it's a real challenge. What's the matter with you people!?

Volcano Admim
01-30-2003, 05:14 PM
Originally posted by Serpent
Chang Style Novice said you were a ***** and he wants to beat you about the head. Are you gonna let him talk about you like that?

Sperpent:
Well, young Skate, you seem to have a atencion disorder, rich spoiled your mom-in-law pay for your net conection. Everyone else understand that whatever angrys lava off not is a good thing. It makes mistakes when say to one from my academic caliber wouldnt kick are table, makes squirt baby. FornikateNovie (few pratice) will surfer.

ALL YOu:
You is basing ancient/modern KFo forum mythology when you say morbivice and ricktranny are ugly form Ralek because reicarnayted from bad karma. Filthysss neo-psedo-trolls juniors are not I, and i not Rallekum. Morbicibe is not even bastarged son, not family, i hate i hate i hate. I AM NOT THE NEW TROLLS.

NewOnFornikation:
rd 1 - you burninate
rd 2 - you is just do imitate me, you lost again
rd 3 - melt in your mouth

Win 3 rounds, fourth is for himiliate opronent "the enemy" on roche-ambeaux, ancient father techniche of rosham-bo from north.
roche = nut ambeaux = footing

rd 4 - you have eye problem, you miss back kick
HAHAHAH

GunnedDownAtrocity
01-30-2003, 05:19 PM
well said man ... well said.

i didn't understand a fu cking word of it, but well said none the less.

Serpent
01-30-2003, 05:28 PM
Beautiful.

Literary eloquence unrivalled.

GunnedDownAtrocity
01-30-2003, 05:30 PM
"It makes mistakes when say to one from my academic caliber wouldnt kick are table, makes squirt baby. FornikateNovie (few pratice) will surfer."

is my favorite part.

Chang Style Novice
01-30-2003, 05:39 PM
Indeed. His trash talking takes at least two meanings of the word "trash" and possibly more than one of the word "talking."

Volcano Admim, if you have the cones, come on out of your gravitational forcefield and prove you have what it takes. My left leg is still messing with me, and I haven't been to practice in more than a month on account of my injury. However, since you are apparently incapable of putting together a sentence, I also deem you incapable of taking me apart.

I will not burninate. I will not copy you (why the hell would I want to do that, except for comic effect?) I'm so cold ice won't melt in my mouth. You like to Popocatepetl ****, but you're gonna get Etna. I'll Krakatoa your jaw and kick your balls like Pelee so you will Mauna Loa from the pain. I'll bring a pair of legal waivers of responsibility, so after the fight there won't be any danger that you might Vesuvius. I'll Pinatubo your ears back, punk. You don't even need to wear a Kung Fuji for me to recognize you.

Serpent
01-30-2003, 05:53 PM
Sweet. It's on.

The book starts here, I'm taking 2 to 1 on CSN, 5 to 2 on Volcano Admin.

Who wants some?

dezhen2001
01-30-2003, 06:45 PM
sounds like good odds... damm|t not supposed to gamble :(

dawood

Serpent
01-30-2003, 07:22 PM
Originally posted by dezhen2001
sounds like good odds... damm|t not supposed to gamble :(

dawood

Aw, c'mon, front up a pony and have a stab!

dezhen2001
01-30-2003, 07:32 PM
dont have any $$$ to gamble :(

dawood

Serpent
01-30-2003, 07:34 PM
Originally posted by dezhen2001
dont have any $$$ to gamble :(

dawood

Borrow some, then, when you start to win big, roll it back in, pay off your debtor and live it large. It's safe as houses, guv, believe!

dezhen2001
01-30-2003, 07:47 PM
man u really wanna make a sale dont ya? :D reminds me of a chinese guy in a kung fu shop who was trying to sell me the WC butterfly knives: "dont woryr about being only on the SLT level... by the time you need the knives if you practise hard now u will be an expert - believe me, its a sure thing!" :D

dawood

Serpent
01-30-2003, 07:53 PM
Hey, man! I got six kids to feed!

dezhen2001
01-30-2003, 08:01 PM
wow... um... but u wld get good child support for that :D

dawood

Serpent
01-30-2003, 08:13 PM
Like I can live on child support? That's not even enough for one ho a week!

dezhen2001
01-30-2003, 08:20 PM
u pay for ho's? d.amn son ur game must be weak ;)

dawood

Xebsball
01-30-2003, 08:27 PM
Serpent (http://www.liquidgeneration.com/quiz/images/wannabe-pimp.jpg)

Serpent
01-30-2003, 08:33 PM
LOL! Man, I got to pick up my game.

I might go pimp-beating this weekend and fix me up with a whole new quality stable.

Chang Style Novice
01-30-2003, 09:52 PM
I'll take admim and the guy in Xeb's link both at once.

We want this to be a little interesting.

Serpent
01-30-2003, 10:00 PM
Originally posted by Chang Style Novice
I'll take admim and the guy in Xeb's link both at once.

We want this to be a little interesting.

Do it in a giant bath of jelly too then.

Chang Style Novice
01-30-2003, 10:07 PM
Mmmm...boysenberry.

Serpent
01-30-2003, 10:10 PM
Originally posted by Chang Style Novice
Mmmm...boysenberry.

I'm sure it can be arranged.

Volcano Admim
02-16-2003, 08:45 PM
Well, young JuniorBeginFornicate, my dad is buy cones for me (6) he buy cone fo you too (3) other your mom give you (2). I have six cone. Gravitational land you on ass like ball roling fall from desk.

Cant run, no space, this is a tough neighborhood, i dont even know why you rich spoiled are doing here.
Chinese martial art hit one two three four five strikes, all gone - fix problem.
Just like my this post, i dont like yours so with one two three arguments you bend like Eifel Tower and soon or late you fall!

Volcano Admim
02-16-2003, 09:03 PM
is say one two three stikes your gonne it mean it attack so fast there is no "," between atacks. what is fast hu huh? "one, two, three" or one two three? "whataaaaaa" say Bruce Lee
Make you attention disorder then you need a doctor, i defeated a multiple (2) peoples atack on me.

You highly impressed, in my village we milked BULLS in days of need

Chang Style Novice
02-17-2003, 06:39 AM
The way I hear it, you orally milked bulls for your own satisfaction, and later turned it into a profitable internet business.

Y'know, in most villages, people castrate bulls to make them less aggressive and better livestock. Why did your village do it the other way around?

Former castleva
02-17-2003, 06:42 AM
http://www3.sympatico.ca/frankk/addfaq3.txt

Beware,some medication for attention disorder can be harmful.