PDA

View Full Version : vtm article question

byond1
01-31-2003, 02:06 PM
hi guys!!
i noticed in your article on chi shim weng chun...it is believed that the weapons were around before the fist sets and that the fist sets were created from the weapons....fa kune from the dao....weng chun 11 hands, from the pole.....jong kuen.. from pole and dummy theory and motions.......is this what the vtm have found to be true in weng chun and hfy or just weng chun?
is this only a theory or do you have conclusive proof ?

since one aspect of my theory on wck history is that wc came from weng chun white crane....which was origianlly in san sik format....so i believe wck was the same until orchestrtated into the 3 forms.... we have been discussing this on kfonline this past month.......and resently reread the chi shim article...and since it directly relates to what weve been discussing i was hoping someone from the vtm staff could teach me a bit more about what is believed by the vtm on ....

1) did the weapons come first and the hand forms developed from that...as well as did the boats have the weapon forms first and it developed into the fist forms later or did the hand forms all ready exist when it all came on board.....
2)or wck was san sik on the boats and than put into the 3 forms later on the boats.......
3)or slt was created off the boats and than brought on board

respectfully
brian