PDA

View Full Version : How does MMA deal with this technique? (not a troll)

Golden Arms
01-31-2003, 05:36 PM
How would you handle someone that can do this?!!

(from http://www.oomyungdoe.com )

"One of the many personal achievements Grandmaster "Iron" Kim has reached is the Kyong Gong Sul Bope (flying side kick). Pictured above is Grandmaster jumping from the top of a building. A corner of the roof is visible in the lower right corner of the picture (indicated with a white arrow)."

"In 1970, Grandmaster "Iron" Kim demonstrated Kyong Gong Sul Bope by jumping from the equivalent of an 11-story building. In 1972 Grandmaster "Iron" Kim again demonstrated the Kyong Gong Sul Bope movement by jumping from the equivalent of an 8-story building, landing without injury on a sloped surface below. Performing the Kyong Gong Sul Bope movement is a phenomenal feat, but more important is the tremendous internal power and strength that an individual must possess in order to demonstrate Kyong Gong Sul Bope. Our research has shown that only a small number of people have reached a similar level of achievement. Grandmaster "Iron" Kim has maintained the amazing mental and physical strength needed to execute this movement. Even now, we have no doubt that Grandmaster "Iron" Kim is still capable of precisely demonstrating the Kyong Gong Sul Bope form. He is a living example of the benefits of achieving phenomenal Moo Doe strength. "

Crimson Phoenix
01-31-2003, 05:43 PM
I guess they could deal with it by just not standing under the building...

and we, CMA practicionners, can deal with it by simply not joining these frauds LOLOL

DragonzRage
01-31-2003, 05:48 PM
I'd lay out a blanket of mousetraps for him to land on.

Crimson Phoenix
01-31-2003, 05:53 PM
well, surely some guy who jumps at the same time...I hope he's got enough internal strength thought...

ooohhh mannnn, you just ruined the whole myth LOL

Stacey
01-31-2003, 05:54 PM
http://www.oomyungdoe.com/financialfuture/financialfuture.asp

someone please crack this. I want everyone to see the financial benefits of being an instructor.

Moo Doe is Moo Doe and exercise is exercise. They are not one in the same. Exercise can not be compared with Moo Doe hyung (movement). Comparing Moo Doe to exercise makes as much sense as diving into the deep end of a swimming pool without water.

Stacey
01-31-2003, 06:04 PM
http://www.oomyungdoe.com/schoolpackage/OneMind.jpg

calligraphy written by the master, who evidently doesn't know the chinese character for mind, so he wrote heart instead.

Nick Monticello
01-31-2003, 06:26 PM
Anyone who is familliar with Oom Yung Doe's accounting system knows very well that 11. stories actualy means 1.1 stories. :rolleyes:

Nick sez------------If "I" could jump from an 11 storie building, and live, i'd be doing it only on local Pay per view chanels as I toured the nation performing it over and over agian for as much $$ as I could get.

dnc101
01-31-2003, 07:02 PM
Wait till he splatters, then p!ss on the grease spot. Of course, if after an 11 story plunge he lands in a fighting stance, I'd run like a cowardly sod!

Former castleva
02-01-2003, 06:53 AM
There is no way MMA can deal with this technique.
You cannot bring a scyscraper into the ring,and trying to land on one from a scyscraper is hard enough already.

MonkeySlap Too
02-01-2003, 08:21 AM
Uh Stacey, the character 'shin' or 'xin' means both heart and mind. 'The mind resides in the heart' or sum such thing.

That group is still a complete joke though. There are even boards that read like therapy sessions for the people who were scr#wed over by them.

What I find amazing is that anybody could pass on these lies and still sleep at night.