PDA

View Full Version : Northern Texasers: Found an astronaut?

No_Know
02-01-2003, 08:03 AM
The shuttle people might land in your area. Look for them Now (central time, around nine). So that you may help them One is Isreali. Six are American.

Be helpful.
Be very aware of falling/landing debris from break-up of shuttle near your air space.

Note where debris fell for the clean-up.

Felipe Bido
02-01-2003, 08:17 AM
The ****? Pics?

Edit: ****, this is serious!

Any links?

No_Know
02-01-2003, 08:24 AM
On the news. 8 WFAA ABC

Just happened . Looking for newsgroups or other information places, up to the moment.

No pics from me right now.

Xebsball
02-01-2003, 08:25 AM
OMG WE ARE ALL GONNA DIE!

No_Know
02-01-2003, 08:29 AM
Not in Brazil.

Eventually though, I'm told~.

Merely be aware.

ewallace
02-01-2003, 10:21 AM
Some moron called CBS and was telling Dan Rather that he had debris in his back yard. He sounded very legit. Then he said the debris was an Astronaut's tooth and then he called Dan Rather and idiot. :(

ewallace
02-01-2003, 10:22 AM
The national weather service also issued a falling debris warning for my area. It's over now but this is very serious folks.

No_Know
02-01-2003, 10:31 AM
Not nice.

There might be drift (my calculations) for astronauts to have drifted into Mississippi, Arkansas or or and Louisiana.

Pressure shift in atmosphere of high pressure around the suspected moments.~ Could have carried/slowed.

And even landing might have lost use of limbs if strapped ing. Yet still alive.

Collectors could make the people with which comes in contact sick. Endanger pregnants.

If found, note, but leave and stay away from suspected shuttle debris...shuttle stuff.